over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Protein powder for stomach issues

You don't have any stomach issues
You don't have any stomach issues when doing that?
none for me it’s so easy quick and doesn’t bother my stomach at all. Get a small carton. Measure out a cup and chug it. You’ll know then see how you feel. You need to try different things. For me shakes wasn’t it. My stomach is way less bloated.

They have to be the pasteurized egg whites though. Don’t just crack open eggs and drink those. I go to Costco buy a couple boxes for the week. I think they are 9 dollars for 9 cartons. 2 cups in each carton. It’s a good deal.

Honestly the risk of salmonella from raw eggs is minimal to none. Especially if you’re wash the shells with soap before cracking. I ate a dozen raw fresh cracked eggs daily for like 6 years. Never once got sick. The pasteurized ones are nicer if you can afford them though as the texture is much thinner and easier to drink
They have to be the pasteurized egg whites though. Don’t just crack open eggs and drink those. I go to Costco buy a couple boxes for the week. I think they are 9 dollars for 9 cartons. 2 cups in each carton. It’s a good deal

I don't think it will help with the problems, but it may help alleviate the symptoms. Protein hasn't made me any worse, I use it for shakes, so no problem. But I consulted my doctor before doing it. I use pure protein with no flavor.

They have to be the pasteurized egg whites though. Don’t just crack open eggs and drink those. I go to Costco buy a couple boxes for the week. I think they are 9 dollars for 9 cartons. 2 cups in each carton. It’s a good deal.
thanks. sounds good, ill give it a shot. probably start off small, lol.

Honestly the risk of salmonella from raw eggs is minimal to none. Especially if you’re wash the shells with soap before cracking. I ate a dozen raw fresh cracked eggs daily for like 6 years. Never once got sick. The pasteurized ones are nicer if you can afford them though as the texture is much thinner and easier to drink

I've heard the probability stats of you getting salmonella is about 1 in 30,000 eggs provided you always prep and cook them the same way. Salmonella survives on the outside of the egg shell, so unless you're eating raw egg shells straight out of chicken cooties, your likelihood of ever getting salmonella in your lifetime is probably pretty slim, for most people. Obviously that probability increases the more eggs you eat

Some of us are probably getting there, tho...Eating 30,000 eggs, that is...not playing with chicken cooter...

Yep.
I've heard the probability stats of you getting salmonella is about 1 in 30,000 eggs provided you always prep and cook them the same way. Salmonella survives on the outside of the egg shell, so unless you're eating raw egg shells straight out of chicken cooties, your likelihood of ever getting salmonella in your lifetime is probably pretty slim, for most people. Obviously that probability increases the more eggs you eat

Some of us are probably getting there, tho...Eating 30,000 eggs, that is...not playing with chicken cooter...
This exactly

Have used dozens of different protein brands and types of whey as many others have on this thread. Here's three that have proven extremely good with little to no stomach issues personally. Have had issues just like most on here when it comes to cheap whey concentrates, plant based proteins, and poorly processed wheys (even though they claim CFM and cold filtered etc.)

1) Synthepure - as a couple members already mentioned. Pure. Just no flavor profile and can get pricey depending on daily consumption.
2) Allmax Isoflex - Solid flavor profiles especially in the Chocolate Peanut Butter, Caramel Macchiato (if you like coffee) & Birthday Cake. Solid brand with a hybrid ion-filtration process. Every lot is tested and a 30g serving delivers 27g of Protein. The other 3 grams are carbs and fat so there are no additional fillers. Almost as clean and pure a product as synthepure but with added flavor profiles
3) Syntrax - Popular brand back in the day that specialized in fruit flavored protein powders. Re-made formula using a patented protein called Promina by S2G

I prefer the Allmax specifically because of the flavor profiles, so if looking to just get an additional shot of protein before bed or to complement a meal that happens to be lower in protein, it works well. It also has a digestive enzyme blend which clearly seems to work, because I have zero gastric issues from consuming even a 70g serving size. Some of the older Dymatize products had a similar digestive complex included and worked good as well, but they re-formulated things a few years ago and took them out. However the Dymatize ISO 100 is a Hydrolyzed Whey Isolate which is also a good flavored product that I use along with blueberries and oatmeal and don't get any issues from.

Hope this provides some additional options.

I've had lots of stomach discomfort caused by protein shakes over the years. I seem to have solved that in the last year by mixing whey isolate with fats to slow the digestion, either a good peanut butter (in the blender) or avocado oil (in a shaker). The difference in terms of discomfort is huge for me (and also helps me get some additional calories).

It's been a few years since I used protein powder and I found the only one which didn't cause extreme bloating and discomfort was the carnivore brand. I'm not at all sure if the protein has everything it claims but it truly causes no digestive problems. Beef isolate I think.

Pasteurized egg whites are the way to go. Just drink them. That’s all I do most days. I hate eating food. Eating all the time for years is obnoxious. Protein shakes f my stomach up
I am feeeling the same. I drink two to three boiled chicken shakes a day. 4 to 5 ounces a little chocolate protein and boom. It's a chicken shake. And it's real food. This adds a tons of easy protein and my body eats it up. I never feel full or bloated much anymore. I can see my dick again.

I am feeeling the same. I drink two to three boiled chicken shakes a day. 4 to 5 ounces a little chocolate protein and boom. It's a chicken shake. And it's real food. This adds a tons of easy protein and my body eats it up. I never feel full or bloated much anymore. I can see my dick again.
I do this too. I add 70 grams carbs from cooked cream of rice to a blender with 4 ounces boiled chicken breast, 1 scoop protein powder, and a cup of orange juice and blend it all up. I’ve drank two of these a day for probably 15 years now

Doing 6 shakes a day, i finally found 2 that give me zero issues. Both 100% hydro iso wheys. Try the Myprotein clear whey isolate thats hydrolyzed. Its like a crystal light flavoring. The other one is the new Labrada Hydrolyzed Whey. Flavor is "ok" but digestibility is top notch.
6 a day? Do you have gastric issues that make this necessary....or is it out of convenience?

A bad Whey doesn’t cause me distention but literal intestinal bloat . Sometimes can make my skin look worse. A high quality isolate never but I’ve noticed a lot of powders are high in sodium

It's been a few years since I used protein powder and I found the only one which didn't cause extreme bloating and discomfort was the carnivore brand. I'm not at all sure if the protein has everything it claims but it truly causes no digestive problems. Beef isolate I think.
Used MuscleMeds Carnivore myself over the last couple of months, zero stomach issues. It doesnt mix up the greatest so I switched back to Whey for now which really doesnt bother me when I use Lactaid in it anyways. Bought a couple containers of ANSI Whey from DPS, came out to 52.00 for 10 pounds. I think the company (ANSI) has gone and they are trying to sell the stuff off. Not much bothers my stomach at all...

I have colitis and these are my go 2s.

I've used all max natural flavored Whey iso for about a year and is decent on my gi.supplement store keeps it in stock so if I don't order anything online It's my failsafe.

Pro HD iso works very well, very minimal gi discomfort. I believe the digestive enzyme blend helps big time.

I'm going to order true nutrition next time around. Grass fed isolate with a digestion aid added.

Also, I feel using vanilla gives the least gi issues out of all flavors.
Strong flavoring with artifical sweetners can put a hurt on me, but there's no way I'm doing unflavored!

I have colitis and these are my go 2s.

I've used all max natural flavored Whey iso for about a year and is decent on my gi.supplement store keeps it in stock so if I don't order anything online It's my failsafe.

Pro HD iso works very well, very minimal gi discomfort. I believe the digestive enzyme blend helps big time.

I'm going to order true nutrition next time around. Grass fed isolate with a digestion aid added.

Also, I feel using vanilla gives the least gi issues out of all flavors.
Strong flavoring with artifical sweetners can put a hurt on me, but there's no way I'm doing unflavored!
Tn’s new whey isolate ultra cfm is great on my stomach which is very sensitive to protein powders

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131