over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren Stomach Pain

How long have you been on?
This would be the start of week 5. Appetite took a bit of a dip during week 3, the pain started week 4 and it all kicked off last night. Had to be the night after god damn leg day. Waste of a leg day! Haha

Agree with the explosive diarrhea.

Even after off still having issues stopping anavar also.

A member mentioned here Dr Ohhiras pro formula probiotic

Looked at reviews looks great and one of the best.

Dr. Ohirra's professional formula. 1 cap with breakfast, 1 with my last meal. I cut back to just 1 with breakfast towards the end of my diet since I wasn't eating that much but will bring it back to 2 on this rebound.
This stuff works. I ordered a box of the caps a few days ago. I'm not currently on tren, but more than two cups of coffee per day tears me up. I start ripping farts like I'm in a baked bean eating contest. Three days into taking one cap per day of dr. Ohira's probiotics and I'm not gassed up even after three of more cups of coffee. Thank you for recommending this product danieltx.

I can't prove it obviously, but I swear Tren caused my colitis.

I have the DR prescribed me a stomach acid med. I also take Roland's not TUMS. Also sleep is better and less nightmares for me if no carbs are consumed a few hours before bed. Also I'll use FADEOUT by Redcon1 or Calm from Walmart to help sleep faster and stay asleep

I have the DR prescribed me a stomach acid med. I also take Roland's not TUMS. Also sleep is better and less nightmares for me if no carbs are consumed a few hours before bed. Also I'll use FADEOUT by Redcon1 or Calm from Walmart to help sleep faster and stay asleep

What did he prescribe you for a stomach acid med?

I can believe it.

My stomach is still all fucked up and it’s looking like I have acute hepatitis.
Self diagnosing? What hepatitis do you have? There is No “looks like.” You get blood work which tells you your answer.

If you were in better touch with your body you would of tried something for the 5 weeks you were on it. Instead of doing nothing while your body suffered.

Hopefully your doctor told you to supplement with calcium and magnesium when taking PPI's. Your body has trouble absorbing them while on a PPI. Since you compete. I am not sure how much you can change your diet to alkaline based....

Hopefully your doctor told you to supplement with calcium and magnesium when taking PPI's. Your body has trouble absorbing them while on a PPI. Since you compete. I am not sure how much you can change your diet to alkaline based....

I do a lot of magnesium, taurine and calcium to keep from cramping after workouts due to some never issues.

Self diagnosing? What hepatitis do you have? There is No “looks like.” You get blood work which tells you your answer.

If you were in better touch with your body you would of tried something for the 5 weeks you were on it. Instead of doing nothing while your body suffered.
I was shitting out bright yellow water several times a day, no appetite and pain where my liver is. Whether or not it is actually acute hepatitis, it fucking sucks so I dropped the tren. It’s been a week since my last tren injection and I feel way better. As of today the diarrhoea and abdominal pain is gone and my appetite is a little better.

And I didn’t suffer for 5 weeks. I felt incredible for 3 weeks, started to feel a little off from the start of week 4, felt shitty at the end of week 4 and dropped the tren immediately, which was coincidentally the evening the real issues started.

I was shitting out bright yellow water several times a day, no appetite and pain where my liver is. Whether or not it is actually acute hepatitis, it fucking sucks so I dropped the tren. It’s been a week since my last tren injection and I feel way better. As of today the diarrhoea and abdominal pain is gone and my appetite is a little better.

And I didn’t suffer for 5 weeks. I felt incredible for 3 weeks, started to feel a little off from the start of week 4, felt shitty at the end of week 4 and dropped the tren immediately, which was coincidentally the evening the real issues started.
Hepatitis is virial. Not steroid induced. I can guarantee you did not or don't have Hepatitis. Your gallbladder sits right under your liver and are interconnected by ducts known as the biliary tract. Sounds like you had a bile issue from your liver or gallbladder. The yellow water shit is bile from your organs not being absorbed or an excess amount being produced. Hence why salt, fat, and electrolytes are important to increase when taking Tren. You could of had BAM - Bile Salt Malabsorption. You could have another diagnosis. In the future don’t think you have hepatitis from running Tren. Its not possible unless you get an infection somehow. Concentrate on your diet and what it is not getting or getting too much of (sounds like you weren't getting enough fat). Bone broth based soup’s help me a lot when I run Tren A or Mast P.

Hepatitis is virial. Not steroid induced. I can guarantee you did not or don't have Hepatitis. Your gallbladder sits right under your liver and are interconnected by ducts known as the biliary tract. Sounds like you had a bile issue from your liver or gallbladder. The yellow water shit is bile from your organs not being absorbed or an excess amount being produced. Hence why salt, fat, and electrolytes are important to increase when taking Tren. You could of had BAM - Bile Salt Malabsorption. You could have another diagnosis. In the future don’t think you have hepatitis from running Tren. Its not possible unless you get an infection somehow. Concentrate on your diet and what it is not getting or getting too much of (sounds like you weren't getting enough fat). Bone broth based soup’s help me a lot when I run Tren A or Mast P.
I appreciate the advice but I do think you’re getting too hung up on the hep thing. I didn’t pull it out my ass; if you google it there’s a case study of some guy getting acute hep and the doctors thought it was from the tren. His symptoms were similar to mine which got me thinking maybe that was it (hence the phrase “looking like” in my post) but I did think I’d been clear I’d not had a diagnosis.

Fact is I felt like shit so I dropped the tren and now feel better. If the issues had persisted past dropping the tren I’d have gone to the doc but I am lucky in that I haven’t needed to.

There is tons of fat, salt and electrolytes in my diet, so I think me and tren just don’t get along. It was worth a try but sadly didn’t work out how I’d hoped.

Thanks for the in depth reply. Certainly food for thought even though I doubt I’ll ever try it again.

I appreciate the advice but I do think you’re getting too hung up on the hep thing. I didn’t pull it out my ass; if you google it there’s a case study of some guy getting acute hep and the doctors thought it was from the tren. His symptoms were similar to mine which got me thinking maybe that was it (hence the phrase “looking like” in my post) but I did think I’d been clear I’d not had a diagnosis.

Fact is I felt like shit so I dropped the tren and now feel better. If the issues had persisted past dropping the tren I’d have gone to the doc but I am lucky in that I haven’t needed to.

There is tons of fat, salt and electrolytes in my diet, so I think me and tren just don’t get along. It was worth a try but sadly didn’t work out how I’d hoped.

Thanks for the in depth reply. Certainly food for thought even though I doubt I’ll ever try it again.
I’m always amazed that people will self diagnose but not go get a $50 liver function test to tell them if there correct.

Bright yellow equals bile. This is my problem as well. Do you still have a gallbladder?

I’m always amazed that people will self diagnose but not go get a $50 liver function test to tell them if there correct.
Like I mentioned, had dropping tren not led to an improvement then I would have.

Like I mentioned, had dropping tren not led to an improvement then I would have.

I know how to read. Your not following the validity of my statement. You still have bile in your shit but are too ignorant to go get a $50 dollar blood test to prove your right.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws