over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Guy Cisterino Argument

I'd say an overreaction as well, and I doubt they were laughing at Guy. If it were me, I'd probably would have stopped the set and asked the guys to please keep it down. Refilm it again. It sounds like Guy was there filming with the support of the gym owner, and the patrons should respect that. The 2 men may have had no idea who Guy was?

People are complaining about this? Lol, a lot of soft motherfuckers apparently. Don’t have the time or care anymore to go through the list of shit I’ve done in gyms over the years when assholes act like it’s the local hangout spot right next to me as I’m pushing a big set.

If you don’t understand then I can’t help you. When someone’s going all out near you, shut your fucking mouth and either observe or mind your business in silence. On top of that, you got a pro filming a set? I guess respect and etiquette is out the window these days. This is the reason I built a home gym, fuck em all.

People are complaining about this? Lol, a lot of soft motherfuckers apparently. Don’t have the time or care anymore to go through the list of shit I’ve done in gyms over the years when assholes act like it’s the local hangout spot right next to me as I’m pushing a big set.

If you don’t understand then I can’t help you. When someone’s going all out near you, shut your fucking mouth and either observe or mind your business in silence. On top of that, you got a pro filming a set? I guess respect and etiquette is out the window these days. This is the reason I built a home gym, fuck em all.
Thank you. I’m pretty sure those idiots would’ve been kicked out of the gym I go to.

This! ppl need to calm down and let this shit go now..

All I know is that the way those two guys reacted to Guy's request to be quiet would have really pissed me off. Those guys were immature idiots. I would have probably over reacted too. The older I get the less shit I put up with. It's one of the reasons I no longer substitute teach.

1. Telling those guys to fuck off and shut the fuck up is FINE. All you snowflakes crying that he shouldn't do that are stupid, anyone can tell anyone to go fuck themselves and shut the fuck up anytime they want, it's not a big deal.

2. The problem I see is that he stopped his set to do that, his set is the real victim here. He should have to apologize to his set, there is no excuse for that.

3. As for the fucktard gym rats cackling like 12-year-old bitches, they are in every gym, and should be told to shut the fuck up and workout or get out. The owner of the gym should support pros working out there, it's good for business.

See? It's not a big fucking deal, everyone here is reacting like Guy went over there and started punching them in the face, THAT would have been an overreaction. He would have destroyed those bitches btw.

@b-boy is completely correct, this is 99% a publicity stunt.

Again, and this is from a total liberal snowflake who generally thinks Guy is a jackass: most of you are being fucking pussies (from the word pusillanimous meaning small little kitten, rather than large tiger/lion).

And AGAIN: Guy is a jackass, but being a jackass is fine and is everyone's right, those dumbasses not working out are bigger jackasses.

They’re privately owned, but in most states, they’re still considered public. You can’t be naked, drunk or fuck your girl on the flat bench.
Wrong. They are completely private, and yes, you could open a sex club/gym where anyone could be naked and fuck your girl on the flat (or incline) bench.

There is no "freedom of speech" "rights" or 'Merica involved with privately owned property except in extremely limited areas that are specifically illegal (some forms of discrimination for example). This is why Planet Fitness can tell you to fuck yourself just for looking like too much of a meathead. Get over yourself.

People do stupid shit when cameras are around. The fact that he still had the chance to not put it out - but still did is what concerns me. I don't know if he thought he would gain followers..or start a movement by going viral, but if I acted that way and reviewed the footage..I would not put it out there to make myself look like I am an asshole and trying to grab attention from my antics.

That being said the 25-30 and under crowd that go to gyms and do nothing but film bullshit is annoying as all hell. That's not to say mirror selfies and videos aren't ok but it doesn't need to be a daily or every set type of thing.

There's a dude over 35 at one of my gyms that busts out the tripod with the camera for every set of leg press he does. I asked about it because a lot of people (myself included) don't want to be featured in the video. I forget the guys name but his youtube channel was making him money from filming his workouts. If people stopped clicking like, didn't subscribe, and didn't leave a comment, this problem would disappear. (mostly)

People do stupid shit when cameras are around. The fact that he still had the chance to not put it out - but still did is what concerns me. I don't know if he thought he would gain followers..or start a movement by going viral, but if I acted that way and reviewed the footage..I would not put it out there to make myself look like I am an asshole and trying to grab attention from my antics.

That being said the 25-30 and under crowd that go to gyms and do nothing but film bullshit is annoying as all hell. That's not to say mirror selfies and videos aren't ok but it doesn't need to be a daily or every set type of thing.

Wrong. They are completely private, and yes, you could open a sex club/gym where anyone could be naked and fuck your girl on the flat (or incline) bench.

There is no "freedom of speech" "rights" or 'Merica involved with privately owned property except in extremely limited areas that are specifically illegal (some forms of discrimination for example). This is why Planet Fitness can tell you to fuck yourself just for looking like too much of a meathead. Get over yourself.
Get over myself? Maybe I’m wrong, maybe not. Maybe it varies by state, but privately owned businesses that are accessible to the public are considered “in public.” Granted, having paying membership may change that.
The major difference is being drunk in public or public indecency is a crime in most places, because there are statues in place. Telling someone to go fuck themselves in a “judgement free zone” isn’t.

Get over myself? Maybe I’m wrong, maybe not. Maybe it varies by state, but privately owned businesses that are accessible to the public are considered “in public.” Granted, having paying membership may change that.
The major difference is being drunk in public or public indecency is a crime in most places, because there are statues in place. Telling someone to go fuck themselves in a “judgement free zone” isn’t.
You’re wrong. It is a private business, privately owned. It also considered private property. If you go into a gym without a membership it is called trespassing.

I agree that people should be respectful to others whether being in a gym, club or anywhere. The problem here, Guy could have handled it differently. Pertaining him being a pro, most people don't care or know anyways. Pro bodybuilders are mostly idolized within the bodybuilding circles. Majority of people couldn't care less. He could have politely asked them to be quiet and they would have obliged. Aggression should be the last resort to solving a problem.

I agree that people should be respectful to others whether being in a gym, club or anywhere. The problem here, Guy could have handled it differently. Pertaining him being a pro, most people don't care or know anyways. Pro bodybuilders are mostly idolized within the bodybuilding circles. Majority of people couldn't care less. He could have politely asked them to be quiet and they would have obliged. Aggression should be the last resort to solving a problem.
This is a good point I've seen this on forums too. You are only idolized by those who want to look like you. Most gym goer's and even a good percentage of people who use aas would rather look like Bradd Pitt in fight club + 15 -30 lbs lbm or athlean x than Guy. Most guys still lift to look good for girls lol

Good point. your average person, (even those that frequently work out) have no idea what an ifbb pro even is lol.

I enjoy violence and aggression, but that’s just me. Carry on

The problem is grown men who go to a real gym and cut up and goof off or do anything besides train and distract others. If you want to be a Jack ass go to planet fitness or la fitness or youfit. The problem is people no longer understand gym etiquette. He shouldn’t have to politely ask or say anything period, It shouldn’t happen. If someone tells me to move during a hard set I’m gonna move and not say anything and not act little bitch who got my feelings or pride hurt. When did men become so soft. Everything is Frosted Flakes now. My wife and 2 year old daughter has thicker skin than this.

The problem is grown men who go to a real gym and cut up and goof off or do anything besides train and distract others. If you want to be a Jack ass go to planet fitness or la fitness or youfit. The problem is people no longer understand gym etiquette. He shouldn’t have to politely ask or say anything period, It shouldn’t happen. If someone tells me to move during a hard set I’m gonna move and not say anything and not act little bitch who got my feelings or pride hurt. When did men become so soft. Everything is Frosted Flakes now. My wife and 2 year old daughter has thicker skin than this.
lol Frosted Flakes?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner