over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1980's Cartoons

Can't believe nobody mentioned Star Blazers (Space Battleship Yamato) or Force Five.

And who remembers the Muhammad Ali and Godzilla Saturday morning cartoon shows?

I'm old. Used to watch reruns of clutch cargo.
That plus the Three Stooges and Little Rascals wasted much of my free time as a youth.I
Paddlefoot reminds me of Elvia's dog flex.....

I'm with @Reload on Johnny Quest.

It's considerably older, I'm actually a huge fan of classic bug bunny myself. I could watch that stuff all day.
Me and the old lady started smoking the Mary Jane over COVID and would watch Bugs. Best cartoons ever.

I had forgotten that one! Anyone remember on a weekend morning they would show a car race held for different Hanna Barbera characters? Grape ape was in there as well as the wonder twins.

I remember "laugh olympics" had grape ape, space ghost, scooby doo, and many other Hanna Barbara characters and more, they were teams that competed against each other in various events, I think this is what you are referring

I remember "laugh olympics" had grape ape, space ghost, scooby doo, and many other Hanna Barbara characters and more, they were teams that competed against each other in various events, I think this is what you are referring

Don't forget about mah boy.......Captain Caveman!!!!

Thundar the barbarian. My favorite growing up

A gym buddy of mine just reminded me of this one this morning. I'm going to compile a list and this is the one I'll go to after Thundercats. Thanks b-boy and everyone else!

Specifically 80's cartoons: the first ones that come to mind are Transformers, GI joe, Duck Tails, and teenage mutant ninja turtles. Granted 3 of the 4 of those (most 80s cartoons) were made to sell toys so the animation in quite a few of them is reused quite often (transformers) or is not complete animation (early tmnt). There were even cartoons for super mario bros and zelda.

The best cartoons are the early to mid 90s ones aimed at young adults to older kids. Batman the animated series, xmen, Dragon balls z (if you value your time go with Kai), etc are still great to this day and you could easily watch them.

South park started in 1997 and is still culturally relevant today.

You guys are missing tons...What about the Gobots (rip off Transformers), fricken M.A.S.K., Gummie Bears, not sure if anyone said Tailspin or both Voltrons, etc.

I'm old. Used to watch reruns of clutch cargo.
That plus the Three Stooges and Little Rascals wasted much of my free time as a youth.I
Paddlefoot reminds me of Elvia's dog flex.....
How about Captain Kangaroo during the week? The New Zoo Review! Not cartoons, but great kids' shows.

That's it! Thank you. I couldn't remember the name of the competition. Main thing I remember is the car racing. I loved that show because it brought all of the characters together into one show.

Maybe I'm thinking of speed buggy? The Really Rottens!

I had forgotten that one! Anyone remember on a weekend morning they would show a car race held for different Hanna Barbera characters? Grape ape was in there as well as the wonder twins.

Wacky races right? Before my time but watched it later when I was a kid and Cartoon Network was new and didn’t have their own shows, they would play all the classic stuff in huge blocks.

Thundarr was the shit.
I also loved The Herculoids, Space Ghost, obviously Johnny Quest, Silverhawks and Thunder cats.

Not a cartoon, but I never missed an episode of Ultraman.

Man, this thread is awesome. Reading every post here starts a different trip down memory lane.

Wacky races right? Before my time but watched it later when I was a kid and Cartoon Network was new and didn’t have their own shows, they would play all the classic stuff in huge blocks.
That could be something Im mixing up with the Laff a Lympics. My mind probably mixed the two together,lol.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws