over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dieting and test

Golden

Registered
Newbies
I’ve not much experience of dieting into low single figures but have been dieting slowly for last few months on my usual 300mg test. I’m getting to the point we’re really gonna nail down the calories. I’m not dieting for a show, just want to get really lean so that I can benefit from the rebound when bulking and not get fat.

in this position would you increase the test in an attempt to hold as much muscle as possible as calories get right down and by how much ? I’m not looking to add tren or anything for cosmetic reasons, purely just hold muscle

Hard to really give any advice on the drugs without much information. What I will say is keep protein high and don’t over do cardio and don’t drop calories too low too fast. If you’re dieting correctly then you shouldn’t lose too much lean tissue. I do like that you’re not jumping on the add tren or other drugs. How are you responding to the 300mg test?

Hard to really give any advice on the drugs without much information. What I will say is keep protein high and don’t over do cardio and don’t drop calories too low too fast. If you’re dieting correctly then you shouldn’t lose too much lean tissue. I do like that you’re not jumping on the add tren or other drugs. How are you responding to the 300mg test?
In the past I’ve done heavier cycles but I’ve been running test at 250 -300 mg alone for the past 8 months. At that dose bloods seem good, I don’t feel the need for an AI. I’ve no intention of ever going on heavy cycles again, just at this time interested in holding as much muscle as possible whilst getting lean.

after the dieting is done, I’ll be going back to the same test dosage and adding deca sporadically. Intention is to use food as the anabolic during growing phase as I’ve seen @b-boy advise many times on here.

Keep protein high maybe even higher than normal lower fats and carbs. Keep test where your at, you’ll be fine dieting down and rebounding from n that amount of test. Done it multiple times without tren or anything special. If i were to add more test it would be when I’m rebounding trying to add some size.

Been in 15 shows at least. I can tell you that rebound is mostly fat and water. Gives you the appearance that you put on muscle after a show, but only because you were super lean.

Better to just stay lean or bulk up and gain fat and some muscle.

Been in 15 shows at least. I can tell you that rebound is mostly fat and water. Gives you the appearance that you put on muscle after a show, but only because you were super lean.

Better to just stay lean or bulk up and gain fat and some muscle.
Do you have any advice with regards to whether I’m best to increase gear as I get right down or stay where I am for maximum chance of retaining all I have?

It couldn’t hurt to go up to 500-750 just make sure your estrogen is under control and get blood work

Do you have any advice with regards to whether I’m best to increase gear as I get right down or stay where I am for maximum chance of retaining all I have?

I never advise more gear if what you are doing is working with gains. You have to decide if you want a lean physique or you want to bulk up. You can make gains when you are leaner, but too me GH and insulin works best for that. GH let's you eat more and stay leaner. Insulin will increase some muscle. Total bulking up and you are going to gain some fat. Dante is big on this and this is how I was trained when I first started. It is old school. Eat big and train heavy for mass, then add cycle.

OP, whats your gear usage previous to this cycle? like whats your cycle history?

personally, most guys blast higher dosages during prep as a way to hold onto whatever ounce of muscle they built.
More often then not, prep dosages are higher than offseason. SO all of this depends on what you've run in the past.

If you are primarily a test and test only guy, just add an oral in those last 4-6 weeks to hold onto mass.

Just random 2 cents, 300 is a bit higher than TRT dosage and i would never diet on just TRT dosage. So I would up that dose to 500-750. Watch estro and throw in Var or Winstrol or something. Just my thought without other info.

You can get peeled with test only even low dose , you won't be as big as if you ran a good cycle but you can get lean.

The whole post contest "anabolic rebound" thing is mostly just super compensation from dieting hard and very little actual tissue gain.
Now that's not say that using that rebound phase isn't a great idea to really increase the strength and intensity to help promote muscle growth further down the line

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear