over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Venous health..(thank you Dante)

james caan

Registered
Good evening to all....so I've been dealing with pretty bad swelling (started in the ankles and feet, eventually it was the entire lower leg..bellow the knees), i could safely says at it's worst, my feet looked 3x their normal size. Blood work came back showing signs of a possible clot, so they ordered an ultrasound (doppler) of both legs from the groin down...came back negative. Dr felt pretty confident in that it was not fluid retention, so they went the autoimmune route, and prescribed Prednisone. I was ok for a few months, but I'm back to having swelling so severe, it's hard to walk since my skin feels sooo stretched out.

It only happens if I'm sitting for long, and at night..so coincidentally I came across an IG post Dante had made on having a healthy circulatory system, venous health, and ways to support this (god bless Dante, and all the other brothers and sisters that give out so much knowledge, and for free!).

I ordered some items from Amazon to start this therapy, based on all the reviews, posts online, and replies to the IG post, I'm feeling very optimistic this may be what will finally get this under control ( doctors definitely did not). It's funny im not sure if it's the medical world in general, or maybe it's where I live, but you have a man come in with swelling that makes their feet look disfigured, you see they have varicose veins, you see diuretics didn't do much...why would you just leave it at "it must be your lupus causing this".
*I ordered from Amazon*
Horse Chestnut from nature's way (Dante recommended this product in his post)
Hesperedin and Diosmin complex from nusapure

Any experience with this issue would be appreciated, seems i get better info from PM, than in my own Dr.s office.

They did check your heart for heart failure, right?

They did check your heart for heart failure, right?
Yessir, and I'm guessing part of the lack of effort is that what they immediately feel could be the cause, and it's not, well why try just send them home with a script, nothing at all. Now my blood work had high protein levels, i went to a hematologist that ran additional labs, and was ok with what he saw. Kidneys were checked out, very slight elevation but more than likely just dehydrated. I was dealing with palpitations, and BP issues, but I've been good since they put me on Lisinopril, and metoprolol.

Yessir, and I'm guessing part of the lack of effort is that what they immediately feel could be the cause, and it's not, well why try just send them home with a script, nothing at all. Now my blood work had high protein levels, i went to a hematologist that ran additional labs, and was ok with what he saw. Kidneys were checked out, very slight elevation but more than likely just dehydrated. I was dealing with palpitations, and BP issues, but I've been good since they put me on Lisinopril, and metoprolol.
So you had your heart checked out with an echocardiogram, ekg, etc and it checked out fine?

I'd keep an eye on that nusapure brand, they seem like a bunch of frauds after what we all found from their Astragalus. If you do not see any improvements, i'd get somebody like Swanson. The brand that DC mentioned on his IG post were all out is the only reason why I don't suggest that brand.

So you had your heart checked out with an echocardiogram, ekg, etc and it checked out fine?
I was born with a 1st degree AV blockage, but it has not progressed to anything my cardiologist is concerned about. All the cardiologist I've seen since being diagnosed in the 90s, have said it's pretty minor. My heart was found to be larger, this was told to my mom when i was in HS, doc said it was comon in athletes. Cholesterol has been pretty much avg, BP is under control now with the meds I'm on, and since being on metoprolol, the palpitations have been pretty much eliminated.
But sitting here, my legs are very noticeably swollen, and feel numb but painful at the same time. Thinking back my mom dealt with this issue as well starting around her late 40s, early 50s...all they ever did was prescribed HCTZ, but it eventually just never went away. I witness all the pain, so when i read Dante's post, i immediately purchased what he suggested.

I'd keep an eye on that nusapure brand, they seem like a bunch of frauds after what we all found from their Astragalus. If you do not see any improvements, i'd get somebody like Swanson. The brand that DC mentioned on his IG post were all out is the only reason why I don't suggest that brand.
I cancelled the nusapure and ordered the doctors best product, which uses patented diosmin. Thanks for the heads up my friend.

I had a DVT in my leg. My advice, take baby aspirin and something to keep blood thinner like Nattokinase. Also if you are going to be on your feet for a while, wear a good pair of compression socks. If you take a long ride in a car or plane you better get up and walk around for a little bit every 1 to 2 hours. I also have a wrap that diabetes use to wrap around the bottom leg and it gives you a massage. I had to get a few veins removed, so my problem is under control, but I still take precautions.

Have you tried compression socks ?
Not yet, but i plan on going to the medical supply store Ive gotten items from. I hear key is getting the size right, too lose too tight type of deal, so was advised against getting socks from Amazon or places like CVS. Not sure how accurate that is though

Not yet, but i plan on going to the medical supply store Ive gotten items from. I hear key is getting the size right, too lose too tight type of deal, so was advised against getting socks from Amazon or places like CVS. Not sure how accurate that is though

Nah, that is not true. I bought a few from Amazon that are real good. You want them a little tighter, then you do looser too.

I was born with a 1st degree AV blockage, but it has not progressed to anything my cardiologist is concerned about. All the cardiologist I've seen since being diagnosed in the 90s, have said it's pretty minor. My heart was found to be larger, this was told to my mom when i was in HS, doc said it was comon in athletes. Cholesterol has been pretty much avg, BP is under control now with the meds I'm on, and since being on metoprolol, the palpitations have been pretty much eliminated.
But sitting here, my legs are very noticeably swollen, and feel numb but painful at the same time. Thinking back my mom dealt with this issue as well starting around her late 40s, early 50s...all they ever did was prescribed HCTZ, but it eventually just never went away. I witness all the pain, so when i read Dante's post, i immediately purchased what he suggested.

Having a larger heart from being an athlete is okay up to a point. Your heart was enlarged at a young age. If it gets too big, cardiomyopathy, then it can't pump properly and you might experience the symptoms you're experiencing. I would definitely get the heart looked at further. Something is definitely wrong! How long are you sitting?

I have bad AV block now from the ablation surgery I had back in February. It did seem to solve my going into V tach and V fib. Now I need another lead to my left ventricle and a new pacemaker/defibrillator. When the left and right ventricle are uncoordinated like in AV block, the ejection fraction is reduced by around 5% or a bit more. Mine is now below 20% and I'm messed up.

Seems your heart is healthy enough. I hope you find better doctors that can help you. Your problem seems more than minor. What happened to your mother's legs?

Having a larger heart from being an athlete is okay up to a point. Your heart was enlarged at a young age. If it gets too big, cardiomyopathy, then it can't pump properly and you might experience the symptoms you're experiencing. I would definitely get the heart looked at further. Something is definitely wrong! How long are you sitting?
I work 4X10s...so I'm in my home office min 10.5-12 hours, depending on how severe of an issue I'm dealing with. I'm purchasing an adjustable desk to be able to stand and work. My cardiologist tried to order cardiac CT scan, but my insurance was pushing back.

I have bad AV block now from the ablation surgery I had back in February. It did seem to solve my going into V tach and V fib. Now I need another lead to my left ventricle and a new pacemaker/defibrillator. When the left and right ventricle are uncoordinated like in AV block, the ejection fraction is reduced by around 5% or a bit more. Mine is now below 20% and I'm messed up.

Seems your heart is healthy enough. I hope you find better doctors that can help you. Your problem seems more than minor. What happened to your mother's legs?
They always looked extremely swollen, she always hurt when walking, her ankles looked like grapefruits. My mom's issue stayed at her ankles, and feet but eventually they just stayed swollen all the time..matter of fact the only time they looked like normal, is after being diagnosed with pancreatic cancer, and she got so thin you could see the shape of her spine.

I work 4X10s...so I'm in my home office min 10.5-12 hours, depending on how severe of an issue I'm dealing with. I'm purchasing an adjustable desk to be able to stand and work. My cardiologist tried to order cardiac CT scan, but my insurance was pushing back.

An echo would be what you need to determine how efficient your heart pumping (Ejection Fraction). The Cardiac CT's are between $99 and $150 out of pocket in a lot of places.

An echo would be what you need to determine how efficient your heart pumping (Ejection Fraction).
I'm praying I can get this done, and a few other things. I lost my mom to cancer, father to a heart attack, my wife to type 1 (daughter passed away from complications, as my wife was soo high risk), and this year my brother was diagnosed with myeloma. I still have my wife's mom, and my 3 step kids to be here for...no way I'm leaving them too!

I'm praying I can get this done, and a few other things. I lost my mom to cancer, father to a heart attack, my wife to type 1 (daughter passed away from complications, as my wife was soo high risk), and this year my brother was diagnosed with myeloma. I still have my wife's mom, and my 3 step kids to be here for...no way I'm leaving them too!

I'm very sorry to hear this. It takes a lot of strength to get through all of that!

Depending on your symptoms...

EKG for Arrhythmia (Tachycardia (High) & Bradycardia (Low) Heart Rate)

Echocardiogram for Heart & Valve Health (Ejection Fraction)

Calcium CT for Artery Health (Plaque Build Up)

At 35 years old i have some of the worse varicose veins you've ever seem. I have deep system valve failures, perforators on both legs, they are messed up bad. Won't even leave the house without compression socks simply because it looks too bad.

Mine started really gradually when i was about 18 but increased about 100x worse in the last seven years or using steroids. Its most definitely a genetic things to some degree. Steroids just sped it up exponentially.

I have all the symptoms you experience though. My best advice is be careful using gear. I'm at a point where i dont use any more than trt and a small amount of hgh. Occasionally ill throw an oral in for a few weeks and thats all.

I'm in the process of getting mine worked on if my insurance will come through for me.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws