over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Badass!

A man wouldnt race his car without seat belts and a helmet. Why would someone climb a rock without safety equipment? You can still do the same activity but do it with safety.

People ride motorcycles all the time without helmets on the road, which is just as dangerous.

K1, you'd love me, and think i'm nuts then brother!

Like today for instance, I went to Walmart, then came home and posted on the internet for awhile. I just got done watering my lawn and gonna hit a warm shower soon. I May hit up a sub-q inject of test after if i remember, then watch some TV until my sleep meds put me nigh-nigh. Just saying, we could hang out sometime and live on the edge, i'm all about that day-2-day in real life. See...like right now, I have to go break up my son and daughter from arguing.....on the edge!

A man wouldnt race his car without seat belts and a helmet. Why would someone climb a rock without safety equipment? You can still do the same activity but do it with safety.

You have not understood anything about the psychology of these individuals.

You have not understood anything about the psychology of these individuals.
I get your point, but it sure is illogical. I've personally gone 170 mph in my car, but I had my seat belt on. I personally don't get a thrill out of risking my life for no reason. I can understand doing sky diving because you have a parachute. The free climbing with no safety lines seems just plain stupid.

People ride motorcycles all the time without helmets on the road, which is just as dangerous.
Yes, i.thought about that. It doesn't make it smart to do. When there are professional motorcycle races, all competitors are required to wear a helmet. All automobile racing cars need a special harness and helmet. It's called being sane.

Yes, i.thought about that. It doesn't make it smart to do. When there are professional motorcycle races, all competitors are required to wear a helmet. All automobile racing cars need a special harness and helmet. It's called being sane.

They have to wear a helmet and all that protective gear, they have no choice. It is the rules of racing. I seen guys go very fast on sports bikes with shorts on. What about guys who do 100 mph wheelies?

Before seat belt laws, hardly anyone wore them on the road and we had some pretty fast cars for my era of 60s and 70s. I didn't wear one and I went plenty of times over 100 mph and 12 second quarter miles. I am willing to bet if they didn't have seat belt laws now, most wouldn't wear them.

I think you over thinking risks. We take them everyday. Hell, this forum is loaded with risk takers. It might be a different kind of risk, but it is still a risk.

No thx. "Dying aint much of a living boy"! (Josey Wales). ;)

But, good for him, to each his own.

I do agree with there is a difference between risk and reckless! Doing something that has the chance for death versus adding unneeded risk to that event are two different things.

I do not following any of the other people mentioned in this thread...My point was regarding Corliss and every aspect of HIS lifestyle...The man takes every precaution possible in his lifestyle. Even his near death experience when he almost took his leg clean off, he was geared properly and was able to keep his mind on point long enough to catch the horizon line and time his chute pull perfectly! Shit even one of his friends died right next to him crashing into a bridge when they were landing on it...Overcompensated to the left too much and crashed head on into the side of the bridge at 130mph!

So yes, from the basic understanding of your point, I agree, precautions should be taken to eliminate any unneeded risk and definitely not add to the risk with stupidity!

K1, you'd love me, and think i'm nuts then brother!

Like today for instance, I went to Walmart, then came home and posted on the internet for awhile. I just got done watering my lawn and gonna hit a warm shower soon. I May hit up a sub-q inject of test after if i remember, then watch some TV until my sleep meds put me nigh-nigh. Just saying, we could hang out sometime and live on the edge, i'm all about that day-2-day in real life. See...like right now, I have to go break up my son and daughter from arguing.....on the edge!

Swap your dumplins for dogs and that's me on a daily basis man bahahaha!

When I was Federally Indicted the Feds said they were reading through my FBI file and was expecting some type of "going out in a blaze of glory!" scenario...Unfortunately for them, they caught me while married, said I was the most boring case they had ever had, I barely leave the house at all :sneaky:

Big A says I'm the definition of the Man Song..."Oh, you need me to end that dude's life over there...Sure, no problem, money talks, I got you covered...Let me ask my wife first though.":ROFLMAO:

When I end up taking those trips every few years she either doesn't come at all or stays at the hotel while I go out and test my truth...Now I make sure that I do these type of things when I'm heading out to see Big A or inbetween my visits with him, this way she can blame him if I die, even though the scared fuker never actually does any of that shit with me lol?!

Yes, I've done a few of those things, with a few more to go:cool:
i was there for your first jump , remember they said i was over the weight limit to be able to jump with you so we took the helicopter tour around the bay??

she has calmed you down quite a bit though , she keeps you leashed pretty tight :D

They have to wear a helmet and all that protective gear, they have no choice. It is the rules of racing. I seen guys go very fast on sports bikes with shorts on. What about guys who do 100 mph wheelies?

Before seat belt laws, hardly anyone wore them on the road and we had some pretty fast cars for my era of 60s and 70s. I didn't wear one and I went plenty of times over 100 mph and 12 second quarter miles. I am willing to bet if they didn't have seat belt laws now, most wouldn't wear them.

I think you over thinking risks. We take them everyday. Hell, this forum is loaded with risk takers. It might be a different kind of risk, but it is still a risk.
Yeah, we do all take risks and sometimes it doesn't turn out so good. A number of us on this board found out.

I know I am very thankful that I had my seat belt on when I crashed my car into the cement wall on I 75 going 60 mph flipping my car over on its roof and slid down the highway. I would have surely died or been seriously injured back in 1990.

I grew up in the 70s before the seat belt law. We only had lap belts. Our family always wore belts in the front seat, but not in the back.

I do agree with there is a difference between risk and reckless! Doing something that has the chance for death versus adding unneeded risk to that event are two different things.

I do not following any of the other people mentioned in this thread...My point was regarding Corliss and every aspect of HIS lifestyle...The man takes every precaution possible in his lifestyle. Even his near death experience when he almost took his leg clean off, he was geared properly and was able to keep his mind on point long enough to catch the horizon line and time his chute pull perfectly! Shit even one of his friends died right next to him crashing into a bridge when they were landing on it...Overcompensated to the left too much and crashed head on into the side of the bridge at 130mph!

So yes, from the basic understanding of your point, I agree, precautions should be taken to eliminate any unneeded risk and definitely not add to the risk with stupidity!
I agree with you. I was referring to the crazy people doing the free climbing. People tight rope walk with no safety line, etc. Take the risk of failure, but use a safety net of some kind if you can. The guy doing the diving glider has a shute that saved his life in that collision. That's smart.

Yeah, we do all take risks and sometimes it doesn't turn out so good. A number of us on this board found out.

I know I am very thankful that I had my seat belt on when I crashed my car into the cement wall on I 75 going 60 mph flipping my car over on its roof and slid down the highway. I would have surely died or been seriously injured back in 1990.

I grew up in the 70s before the seat belt law. We only had lap belts. Our family always wore belts in the front seat, but not in the back.

Yep and how many people held babies in their arms well driving. No one use child car seats at all. Hell we all go in the back of trucks down the road and I am talking more then one. We went from one extreme to another. Now everyone seems to fear everything. I think there should be a happy medium.

Yep and how many people held babies in their arms well driving. No one use child car seats at all. Hell we all go in the back of trucks down the road and I am talking more then one. We went from one extreme to another. Now everyone seems to fear everything. I think there should be a happy medium.
Yes! I agree 100%. Free climbing a big mountain with no safety lines IMO is not a happy medium. I also believe that anyone racing a motorcycle or car should use safety equipment like a helmet and safety belt. I see nothing wrong with going 200 mph in your car. Id do it if I weren't too scared. Once I hit 170 the fear kicks in strong. It feels like if you hit a bump you could go out of control. Maybe my 911 needs more downforce. My car has a top speed of 198 stock and I've added about 60 hp, so it can probably break 200. Someone more experienced racing could drive it that fast.

You don't do these crazy things without the proper equipment and experience.

There have always been those kinds of people, and there always will be. I have 0 problems with them.
Yeah, they can do what they want as long as it doesn't affect me.

The only legit argument against folks like that is if they don't die but get seriously injured. The person will then require extensive medical care, possibly for life, and that either gets paid by taxpayers through medicaid or through private insurance. With insurance, the high cost is passed on to all of the other members and the premiums go up the next year. All of the members of my insurance policy are paying for me now. I've got a surgery coming up that will probably bill at around $80,000.

I get your point, but it sure is illogical. I've personally gone 170 mph in my car, but I had my seat belt on. I personally don't get a thrill out of risking my life for no reason. I can understand doing sky diving because you have a parachute. The free climbing with no safety lines seems just plain stupid.
I wasn´t looking for it, but today this video appeared in one of the sports newspaper sites I read, it shows an absolute nutter by the name of Luke Aikins jumping out of an airplane with no parachute at 25,000 ft and landing on a net.

I wasn´t looking for it, but today this video appeared in one of the sports newspaper sites I read, it shows an absolute nutter by the name of Luke Aikins jumping out of an airplane with no parachute at 25,000 ft and landing on a net.

WOW! Thrilling to watch. Thanks for the link. I love that stuff, but would never attempt it. Reminds me of some of the crazy stuff Evel Knievel used to do. I don't think he would try that though.

i was there for your first jump , remember they said i was over the weight limit to be able to jump with you so we took the helicopter tour around the bay??
Bahahaha...You fat fuk, none of those twinks wanted to strap up with you.

Your boy telling me how cool the heli ride was, and how I need to take one, as soon as I landed...And you telling him he sounded stupid because I just jumped out of a plane:D

Now, that's a rush...Cool shit!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner