over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Fascination with inj L-Carnitine

If you like to train fasted then taking the slin pre-workout would not be a good idea. If you want to maximize fat loss, then take the hgh pre workout and the slin + l-carn post workout with a good meal. As for the slin you don't need much 2iu would suffice, heck even a large carbohydrate meal would do. You also don't need to dose l-carn every day. 3 times a week can work as well.

As for loading and maintenance, here's the excerpt from datbtrue's research on it. Assuming 200mg/ml dose.

A loading phase (one week) for a small person (under 170lb/77kg) who is not an athlete is 4-10ml. A medium person (171-209lb/77-95kg) who is not an athlete, 6-12ml. A big person (210lb/95kg or more) who is not an athlete, 8-15ml. If you are an athlete who trains with high frequency and intensity increase the range by an additional 20%. Small athlete 5-12ml, medium athlete 7.5-15ml, big athlete 10-18ml.

A maintenance phase (per week) for a small person (under 170lb/77kg) who is not an athlete is 2.5-5ml. A medium person (171-209lb/77-95kg) who is not an athlete, 3-9ml. A big person (210lb/95kg or more) who is not an athlete, 5-10ml. If you are an athlete who trains with high frequency and intensity increase the range by an additional 20%.

If you like to train fasted then taking the slin pre-workout would not be a good idea. If you want to maximize fat loss, then take the hgh pre workout and the slin + l-carn post workout with a good meal. As for the slin you don't need much 2iu would suffice, heck even a large carbohydrate meal would do. You also don't need to dose l-carn every day. 3 times a week can work as well.

As for loading and maintenance, here's the excerpt from datbtrue's research on it. Assuming 200mg/ml dose.
Thanks for the reply. Do you have a link for dabrute's research?

So if I understand and am doing the math correctly....a loading dose for a med. person(non-athlete) would be 1200mg-2400mg per day for one week?

An athlete of the same size for loading for one week would dose at 1440mg-2880?

Tbh i havent read the whole thread, but anyway, i started today.
2ml (400mg) in the glutes.
Now, 4 hrs later, my stomach is little upset and im farting like a pig.
Could this be a side? Anyone else having this? Or is it just my last-big-meal-from-yday-before-the-cutting-really-starts?
Spareribs with too much sauce and fries....

Could this be a side? Anyone else having this? Or is it just my last-big-meal-from-yday-before-the-cutting-really-starts?
ITS THE FOOD

Well, i’m definitely inclined to believe it was your “last supper“ but I have noticed that some guys do get a bout of stomach upset when first starting or if they use too much at once. Still, I know what I and other people have eaten as “last meal before a cut“ and I’m strongly leaning towards that.

Sometimes people need to use common sense. Stomach issues after 2ml inj l-carn or a large meal of ribs with loads of sauce and fries before you start cutting. I am not stating side effects can't occur but think about it. I personally have never experienced any stomach issues. When I tried 2000mg per day for a high dosed experiment I recall experiencing a very mild headache but that was it.

Looks like L-CARNITINE is also good for treating kidney issues. It's mentioned towards the end of the article

Im using 400mg im ed for 16days now and my midsection got a little tighter. Shoulders, pecs and legs are showing some striation in the mornings now too. Prewo it gives me a little extra bump, which is very welcome when in a deficit.
However, the pip... its unbearable.
One of the reasons to use it, was because i read in this thread about almost none to no pip.
Im afraid im in that small other group that has problems with it.
I take 2ml in 1 shot. Rotate delts, lats, glutes and pecs. But still... injection is painless (0,6x25) but a cple of hours after that it starts nagging. The next 4 days its teethgrinding. Grinding when sitting on a chair; grinding when laying on my side in bed.
Imma taper it down as of tomorrow. I go to 1ml ed. See for a week. If still pip i go to 1 ml prewo only.
This story just to give my xperience so far.

Im using 400mg im ed for 16days now and my midsection got a little tighter. Shoulders, pecs and legs are showing some striation in the mornings now too. Prewo it gives me a little extra bump, which is very welcome when in a deficit.
However, the pip... its unbearable.
One of the reasons to use it, was because i read in this thread about almost none to no pip.
Im afraid im in that small other group that has problems with it.
I take 2ml in 1 shot. Rotate delts, lats, glutes and pecs. But still... injection is painless (0,6x25) but a cple of hours after that it starts nagging. The next 4 days its teethgrinding. Grinding when sitting on a chair; grinding when laying on my side in bed.
Imma taper it down as of tomorrow. I go to 1ml ed. See for a week. If still pip i go to 1 ml prewo only.
This story just to give my xperience so far.

What brand are you using?

If the solution hasn't been PH adjusted thats the issue. People think they can just make this easily and don't realize its slightly more complex.

Us poor datbtrue members from way back when also know the reason its dosed at 200mg/ml and not higher lol.

Seriously? I know preparations that have no ph balance accounted for. Just ba water and Carnetine base. All at a 1000mg per ml concentration. 100000% pip free

Seriously? I know preparations that have no ph balance accounted for. Just ba water and Carnetine base. All at a 1000mg per ml concentration. 100000% pip free

How sure are you of your carnitine powder? Did you get it from a US certified lab?

There's a reason people do 200mg/ml and its not because they enjoy injecting lol.

so now we have to send in our supplement powders to the nearest testing lab ?
what bulk supplier would waste their time selling bunk legal raws ?
i would wager to say that the popular bulk suppliers are selling legit raws.

How sure are you of your carnitine powder? Did you get it from a US certified lab?

There's a reason people do 200mg/ml and its not because they enjoy injecting lol.
Are you sure they’re using the freebase version? The salts need to be PH adjusted but the freebase should be in a pretty neutral zone

I dont have the time to dig it up but there was issues with the 500mg/ml l carn on datbtrue. Osmality issues.

I actually got some crazy scar tissue from it.

Not just speaking out my ass here. I dont have some secret objective. I think l carn is useless personally.

Do as you wish. Hopefully you dont end up like myself or others.

I dont have the time to dig it up but there was issues with the 500mg/ml l carn on datbtrue. Osmality issues.

I actually got some crazy scar tissue from it.

Not just speaking out my ass here. I dont have some secret objective. I think l carn is useless personally.

Do as you wish. Hopefully you dont end up like myself or others.
i pin 1ml per day sometimes in the same location every other day... 1gm/ml no bumps, no nothing.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws