advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Luki Offseason - blow up arms at 3" with SYNTHEROL(road do 320lbs)

luki

when do you think the average person would need to consider insulin ...at what dosage range? I know these things are hard to say as so many factors. Do you think average person could take 5 iu of gh and not worry about insulin etc...thanks.
usually at doses up to 5iu gh there are no problems with glycemia, if our diet is clean, we regularly do cardio and generally lead a healthy lifestyle
I would be more worried about the level of thyroid hormones here, probably after about 2-3 months on this dose you will have to add 50-100mcg t4 a day to keep the hormones in the normal range

usually at doses up to 5iu gh there are no problems with glycemia, if our diet is clean, we regularly do cardio and generally lead a healthy lifestyle
I would be more worried about the level of thyroid hormones here, probably after about 2-3 months on this dose you will have to add 50-100mcg t4 a day to keep the hormones in the normal range
thanks for the input. have used gear for many years off and on s but never used gh. keeping it super basic what would be a simple protocol for when adding insulin, do you prefer shorter or faster acting? Thanks.

thanks for the input. have used gear for many years off and on s but never used gh. keeping it super basic what would be a simple protocol for when adding insulin, do you prefer shorter or faster acting? Thanks.
I don't want to be a dick mate, but look at first posts of this thread.

@luki7788 literally posted all his diets for a while....

Even high medium low days and when he shoots Humalog/Novolog (short acting insulin). Also the intraworkout drink.

If you live in the US and have access only to R, just inject it IM instead of SUBQ and you will have same effect.

Even high medium low days and when he shoots Humalog/Novolog (short acting insulin). Also the intraworkout drink.

If you live in the US and have access only to R, just inject it IM instead of SUBQ and you will have same effect.
Exactly - prefers humalog / novorapid but humulin R is also great to use

Exactly - prefers humalog / novorapid but humulin R is also great to use

Would you dose Humulin R the same way as humalog/novorapid? If you were to use humalog with every meal, would you use Humulin R with every meal too?

Would you dose Humulin R the same way as humalog/novorapid? If you were to use humalog with every meal, would you use Humulin R with every meal too?
Absolutely not - after all it is completely not logical. Humalog is short insulin. Humulin works with at least 2 meals. Besides, I don't think there's a need to use insulin with every meal

Absolutely not - after all it is completely not logical. Humalog is short insulin. Humulin works with at least 2 meals. Besides, I don't think there's a need to use insulin with every meal
That's why I asked. I know you're not a fan of using slin with every meal, but many here are and because humulin R has a longer life, most would use it every other meal in this case.

Yes you are a dickhead love the dont mean to be a dickhead. Sorry buddy not everyone has all day to examine entire logs. Get a life .

Yes you are a dickhead love the dont mean to be a dickhead. Sorry buddy not everyone has all day to examine entire logs. Get a life .
That's a pretty ignorant statement! Luki takes the time to put his progress out here for everyone and you have too much of a life to read through it, so he should just take extra time to answer you directly??? Wow!

A thing that i have learnt from forums is that, when you find someone that posts great info, just go into his profile and start reading every posts he did since day 1.
You will get so much information for free.
Even if you IQ is the one of a stone.

No need to give credit to @cal just ignore.

A thing that i have learnt from forums is that, when you find someone that posts great info, just go into his profile and start reading every posts he did since day 1.
You will get so much information for free.
Even if you IQ is the one of a stone.

No need to give credit to @cal just ignore.
This is one of the ways I've acquired my knowledge. I've spent literally countless hours reading all the old posts of Phil Viz, Matt Porter, and many others who just go by their forum usernames.

@luki7788 when you are on a "fat loss phase" do you change HGH and Insulin protocol?
I was thinking to keep insulin prewo all time.

@luki7788 when you are on a "fat loss phase" do you change HGH and Insulin protocol?
I was thinking to keep insulin prewo all time.
So, insulin protocols vary depending on the diet and stage I am in at the moment.
Usually when cutting I use novorpaid before and after training. An hour before training, I have a small meal of easily digestible carbohydrates and protein (most often rice flakes + fruit + isolate) 10-15 minutes after it gives insulin and go to training where I also have intra carbohydrates, a second dose of insulin immediately after training.
In the later phase of the diet, I usually cut off insulin after training and only pre-workout remains

Luki when not taking slin with dosing of hgh do you think is good?

Can you take like 8 iu ed or 15 eod with no slin and still get good benefits from it?

Thanks !

Luki when not taking slin with dosing of hgh do you think is good?

Can you take like 8 iu ed or 15 eod with no slin and still get good benefits from it?

Thanks !
of course you can use gh without insulin, but in my opinion you lose at least 40% of the potential that gh can give you

of course you can use gh without insulin, but in my opinion you lose at least 40% of the potential that gh can give you
Luki,

what do you think of Peptides like CJC with DAC as a substitute for GH?

Luki,

what do you think of Peptides like CJC with DAC as a substitute for GH?
They work, but not as effectively as gh. But if your options were to run peptides, or run nothing peptides will work. I find I get results similar to 2-3 iu of generic

They work, but not as effectively as gh. But if your options were to run peptides, or run nothing peptides will work. I find I get results similar to 2-3 iu of generic

i imagine this is dose-dependent

i can run 18mg of CJC DAC for the cost of a kit of generic.

that's a pretty damn high dose of CJC

i imagine this is dose-dependent

i can run 18mg of CJC DAC for the cost of a kit of generic.

that's a pretty damn high dose of CJC
Ive never ran that high so I can’t comment, but I have heard there is a point of diminishing returns when it comes to higher peptide dosages

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws