over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Fascination with inj L-Carnitine

What brand are you using?

If the solution hasn't been PH adjusted thats the issue. People think they can just make this easily and don't realize its slightly more complex.

Us poor datbtrue members from way back when also know the reason its dosed at 200mg/ml and not higher lol.
Synthetek.

Started injectable L carnitine a week ago, mostly to help fertility by its mechanism of increasing sperm motility. The androgen receptor density thing is an extra plus if I can get anything in that regard.

does anyone know how to get around L carnitine’s negative impact on the thyroid without resorting to more drugs? Oral L carnitine has always made me feel tired and I think it’s related to the thyroid thing. I’m taking Maca and coleus forskolin too but it’s not enough to counteract the carnitine. I injected 500mg ED for a week and I’m going to 500mg EOD from now on, to see if that helps.

Im using 400mg im ed for 16days now and my midsection got a little tighter. Shoulders, pecs and legs are showing some striation in the mornings now too. Prewo it gives me a little extra bump, which is very welcome when in a deficit.
However, the pip... its unbearable.
One of the reasons to use it, was because i read in this thread about almost none to no pip.
Im afraid im in that small other group that has problems with it.
I take 2ml in 1 shot. Rotate delts, lats, glutes and pecs. But still... injection is painless (0,6x25) but a cple of hours after that it starts nagging. The next 4 days its teethgrinding. Grinding when sitting on a chair; grinding when laying on my side in bed.
Imma taper it down as of tomorrow. I go to 1ml ed. See for a week. If still pip i go to 1 ml prewo only.
This story just to give my xperience so far.

Try mixing it with your gear...It's water based so should also thin the oil more.

What brand are you using?

If the solution hasn't been PH adjusted thats the issue. People think they can just make this easily and don't realize its slightly more complex.
No clue where to find the posts now but most know where Synthetek's products are made from...I know Dante and Big A were talking about the protein powder from this manufacturer once, which apparently is tops in the industry worldwide. Can't remember the name or the thread there were speaking in but both were having their stuff made there at one time.

I am back on synthetine now whilst I push quality size so combining 5ml with some fast acting insulin preworkout.

I am back on synthetine now whilst I push quality size so combining 5ml with some fast acting insulin preworkout.
Do you load them both in same barrel? I have on some occasions.

Easy, draw out dose with slin pin then top off loaded barrel. No brainer!

Looks like L-CARNITINE is also good for treating kidney issues. It's mentioned towards the end of the article

interesting. Especially since there is so few things that do treat CKD.

Do you load them both in same barrel? I have on some occasions.

If using slin pins then sure it could be done but I am injecting 5ml synthetine in one go using a 5ml syringe. Even if using just slin pins (low dose l-carn) I prefer separating but it could be done if you're doing just 1ml shots but when doing more and using a regular syringe it's obviously a stupid thing to do. If you are just using slin pins then sure just add the l-carn to your slin if you prefer.

If using slin pins then sure it could be done but I am injecting 5ml synthetine in one go using a 5ml syringe. Even if using just slin pins (low dose l-carn) I prefer separating but it could be done if you're doing just 1ml shots but when doing more and using a regular syringe it's obviously a stupid thing to do. If you are just using slin pins then sure just add the l-carn to your slin if you prefer.
No, I guess I'm not making my point across. I also use 5 ml ( 3 ml carnitine and 2 ml metabolic stimulator at the moment). I then put 2 iu humalog that i have in a slin pin in the fully loaded barrel. Do you understand what I'm saying? For the record, I first tried humalin R back in Nov-2001. That's almost 20 years ago, I know better not to use a 5 or 3 ml regular syringe.

I know someone who was using 3 grams of inj Carn with slin and he made a significant difference in his look. He was using other AAS, but it was a noticeable difference. He made the comment that he noticed brief stomach discomfort.

No, I guess I'm not making my point across. I also use 5 ml ( 3 ml carnitine and 2 ml metabolic stimulator at the moment). I then put 2 iu humalog that i have in a slin pin in the fully loaded barrel. Do you understand what I'm saying? For the record, I first tried humalin R back in Nov-2001. That's almost 20 years ago, I know better not to use a 5 or 3 ml regular syringe.

Yes I understand now. I misread your last post as it's clearly listed there (top off loaded barrel). I didn't think you were doing it the "stupid" way but you never know online. I recall the guy who injected 100iu instead of 10iu slin and the one who injected his actual anus and not his glute so someone using a 3ml syringe for slin wouldn't surprise me 😅 No you clearly wrote it the correct way but I first took it for you using slin pins so I assumed 1ml injs. Your way is perfectly fine but I personally just do slin separate as the inj is nothing to me. How are you finding the combo?

I know someone who was using 3 grams of inj Carn with slin and he made a significant difference in his look. He was using other AAS, but it was a noticeable difference. He made the comment that he noticed brief stomach discomfort.

It really can make a massive difference when everything else is in place. I get no pip but trust me injecting lot's really annoys me so I wouldn't be shooting 5ml like this if it didn't make a noticeable difference. The combo with slin and intra aminos/carbs (good diet in general) with perhaps 5mg tadalafil and obviously some aas really helps create a certain look for me (full, lean, dry and vascular).

It really can make a massive difference when everything else is in place. I get no pip but trust me injecting lot's really annoys me so I wouldn't be shooting 5ml like this if it didn't make a noticeable difference. The combo with slin and intra aminos/carbs (good diet in general) with perhaps 5mg tadalafil and obviously some aas really helps create a certain look for me (full, lean, dry and vascular).

No pip here either. It enhances everything.

3 grams daily or weekly?

3 grams daily or weekly?

After loading, I typically shoot just 500 mgs eod. Even while I was out of the gym I was still shooting my Carn. Now I’m back I pin 20-30 mins pre-workout. I use it to keep my AR receptors. I found even when I was using 120 mgs a week, I was looking harder. I even noticed I was a tad bit leaner. Keep in mind, I already have a fast metabolism, but I def notice a leaning effect. I don’t use slin…I eat skittle prior to shooting Carn.

This can viewed as confirmational bias given the funding and conflict of interest. Although, one shouldn't omit the array of physicochemical properties that carnitine possess. In regards to the subject at hand, viral entry. Carnitine has been demonstrated to facilitate as an inhibitor of type 1 histone deacetylases. This particular enzymatic machinery has been repeatedly explored as a key player with virulence factors- movement and attachment (viral entry) to host cells, proteins, enzymes, ect.

I'm sure there's a multitude of other immunological robustness by-way of carnitine.

Again, this isn't "peer-reviewed" to speak in absolutes.

Sup BB
I train fasted first thing in the AM (6-7am) and don’t eat until 3pm or so.

Planned on 200mg pre-w/o daily long term (5 days/week) .. no slin.

Waste of time?

Sup BB
I train fasted first thing in the AM (6-7am) and don’t eat until 3pm or so.

Planned on 200mg pre-w/o daily long term (5 days/week) .. no slin.

Waste of time?
NOPE! Although I would do 7 days per week.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear