over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hygiene products , what do you use?

I use just about any soap with patchouly oil in it.

For cologne I use Bois Du Portugal by Creed. Hard to find the real deal (lots of knock-offs) and unfortunately very very expensive.

I bought mine in a duty free shop in Dubai.
And when I wear it it never fails to get a favorable response from women. Maybe that is why Newman, Costner, and Sinatra (although I think he predates it) wore it 😉

I use just about any soap with patchouly oil in it.

For cologne I use Bois Du Portugal by Creed. Hard to find the real deal (lots of knock-offs) and unfortunately very very expensive.

I bought mine in a duty free shop in Dubai.
And when I wear it it never fails to get a favorable response from women. Maybe that is why Newman, Costner, and Sinatra (although I think he predates it) wore it 😉

Lol wow, BdP is a powerhouse...you need some balls to wear that stuff. Very much old school Creed, though, one of their best. Almost a leathery amber with a touch of lavender; makes you smell like old money 😂 I currently have decants of Royal Oud and Aventus, although my current favorite has been the ubiquitous yet inexpensive King of Oud from Wholly Kaw, which is an artisan soap company

Creed can be an odd fragrance house and they definitely play into trends, but BdP is one of their best. I like certain iterations of Green Irish Tweed, Himalaya and Silver Mountain Water, too

Speaking of colognes and looking at my of half used collection decants,
hen my wife and go to Florence we always stop at di Santa Maria Novella.
Over the years I have amassed a nice collection: Patchouli, Opoponax,
Beau d'Espagne, and Acqua di Cuba. All are wonderful fragrances. I used
to love BillyBlue. It was a custom made fragrance made for a boutique
men's clothing store by the same name in San Francisco. Sadly it went
out of business years ago. I tried contacting some perfumer's in an
attempt to duplicate it but none would copy a fragrance for me. It was a
very unique fragrance, unlike any other.

But still, by far, my favorite is BdP.

Man I'm a whore when it comes to clean and looking good. My , beard, skin.I guess they call it metrosexual.well I'm one no shame I look good all around. My colonge alone is called adventuras by creed.it $400 a bottle.but let me tell you there not one single place I don't get a man or female say. you smell good. From man and females. I've be going up in an moving stairs and people and girls behind me say. Excuse me Sir what Cologne you wearing. My wife and girlfriend love it and how people always complement me.all 3 of us be in an elevator and some one in the elevator be like man one of you smells really good lol and both of them would be ahhh that's him ha ha ha

Human bodies don’t actually have an odor. It’s caused by bacteria feeding on things in your sweat. I use anti microbial dial.
Fun fact, in test after test when blindfolded and presented with various scents, women of all ages reported over and over they were most turned on by a mans natural smell. While you often hear women prefer a cologne of some sort, the evidence overwhelmingly says just smelling clean but not masking your natural scent is much better for attracting a woman.
these studies have been repeated adnauseum with this result being present in an overwhelming majority of participants.

Beard. Oil and boar bristle brush. Props to anyone who can trim it yourself I always screw it up, can never cut it perfect like barber.

Body wash much prefer to soap. Axe is good also make a good spray and deodorant. Tried different body spray but always go back to axe.

Beard wash 2 x a week, I read every day will dry it out. Always trim the upper neck, nose hairs, and ears, nothing looks worse than hair there .

Human bodies don’t actually have an odor. It’s caused by bacteria feeding on things in your sweat. I use anti microbial dial.
Fun fact, in test after test when blindfolded and presented with various scents, women of all ages reported over and over they were most turned on by a mans natural smell. While you often hear women prefer a cologne of some sort, the evidence overwhelmingly says just smelling clean but not masking your natural scent is much better for attracting a woman.
these studies have been repeated adnauseum with this result being present in an overwhelming majority of participants.

More than that...when we think we smell disgusting, to them, we smell just right. I don't wear much cologne, and when I do, it's for me. Oddly enough, it seems the scent I've gotten the most compliments from women on has been original scent Old Spice Deodorant 🙄

Deodorant and shampoo are both old spice captains scent. I’ve used other more expensive shampoos before but don’t get the volume I want..so I buy this.

I use duke cannon anchor man and axe messy pomade mixed together for my hair..no brush or comb

I leave the leftover pomade on my hands and mix it with gladiator beard butter…I use this brand because it’s an actual beard butter(no beeswax!) then I comb my beard with a soft bristle brush to straighten then switch to hard bristles to style.

for soap I use zum bar frankincense and myrrh goat milk bar soap

I like Armani Code for cologne. Never had any females say it was too overpowering and I've never had any real issues from it that I personally noticed and I have allergies/asthma. I will post more of what I use within the next few days.

I like Armani Code for cologne. Never had any females say it was too overpowering and I've never had any real issues from it that I personally noticed and I have allergies/asthma. I will post more of what I use within the next few days.

Armani Code is fantastic on a fella... Tom Ford fragrances are also seriously awesome - and many/most are unisex - but damn that price tag.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131