over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH fullness vs PED fullness

iron lifter

Registered
Newbies
Does anyone know how GH gives a 3d roundness look vs something like anadrol or superdrol would? i know its not just water but does gh do something to the muscle tissue itself. i have noticed that myself and when i stopped the gh for 2 weeks that look faded away not totally but i looked not as full. i also noticed when i went from 4 to 8iu i didn't hold much more water but was more rounder.

The only hgh Iv ever used that made me filler seemed to be junk hgh. Pharma hgh and good quality Chinese hgh just makes me leaner and more vascular and helps my joints abs makes my skin look amazing. If it does not have this effect I assume the quality is sub par at best. And Iv had generic hgh work every bit as well as overpriced hunan grade stuff.

The only hgh Iv ever used that made me filler seemed to be junk hgh. Pharma hgh and good quality Chinese hgh just makes me leaner and more vascular and helps my joints abs makes my skin look amazing. If it does not have this effect I assume the quality is sub par at best. And Iv had generic hgh work every bit as well as overpriced hunan grade stuff.

100% agree with this.

GH absolutely gives a different look. It's almost as if your muscles are shrink-wrapped. (Of course you have to be of good to great musculature and decent bf %)

Does anyone know how GH gives a 3d roundness look vs something like anadrol or superdrol would? i know its not just water but does gh do something to the muscle tissue itself. i have noticed that myself and when i stopped the gh for 2 weeks that look faded away not totally but i looked not as full. i also noticed when i went from 4 to 8iu i didn't hold much more water but was more rounder.
Nothing compares to Anadrol's fullness. Ofcourse it's always better to take both if you want to be full as fuck but in a 1 VS 1 competition, Adrol wins.

Try this. Get home from the gym and take a dose if GH. Eat a decent meal. Take a short nap and when you wake up you will be pumped and vascular. GH is pretty amazing when used correctly in my view.

do we still know what causes the fullness? is it just water that can't be it. people always say that GH gives a 3D look, can't one get that with Superdrol. i am more interested in the science that causes this?

do we still know what causes the fullness? is it just water that can't be it. people always say that GH gives a 3D look, can't one get that with Superdrol. i am more interested in the science that causes this?
It causes the fullness molecules to collect at the swole receptor which in turn activates the muscle pump.

Try this. Get home from the gym and take a dose if GH. Eat a decent meal. Take a short nap and when you wake up you will be pumped and vascular. GH is pretty amazing when used correctly in my view.

In your experience what would be the correct way to use it? Would you suggest a different protocol for lets say fat loss...?

In your experience what would be the correct way to use it? Would you suggest a different protocol for lets say fat loss...?
Lots of correct ways I suppose depending on your goals. I just outlined one way in my previous post. I don't agree with the more is better mantra. I target timing more than anything based on the body's alignment with it's use. Look at when the body secretes it and pulse exogenous to match. Timing this hormone with the body's rhythm works for what I want it for. Naturally if you train really hard it goes up. If you get really hungry it goes up. Go to sleep for hours and it goes up. GH precedes insulin. Take it when insulin is low i.e. when you're pretty hungry. Then eat. Eating a good meal leads to insulin secretion. You get the benefit of both nutrient partitioners and at a timing that the body can use maximally.

Agreed. More is better can be detrimental to your health. A few guys here have figured that out the hard way.

Lots of correct ways I suppose depending on your goals. I just outlined one way in my previous post. I don't agree with the more is better mantra. I target timing more than anything based on the body's alignment with it's use. Look at when the body secretes it and pulse exogenous to match. Timing this hormone with the body's rhythm works for what I want it for. Naturally if you train really hard it goes up. If you get really hungry it goes up. Go to sleep for hours and it goes up. GH precedes insulin. Take it when insulin is low i.e. when you're pretty hungry. Then eat. Eating a good meal leads to insulin secretion. You get the benefit of both nutrient partitioners and at a timing that the body can use maximally.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear