over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Good news bad news

Does anyone have any reliable brands / types of curcumin I can use? I read most curcumin does not absorb well when taken orally.

I use Life Extension Curcumin Elite and I've used Divine Bounty. I like both of those!

Thanks. Just placed an order for some. Echo scheduled for tomorrow morning. Both nervous and hopeful. Hoping I made some EF gains in the last 5 weeks.

Thanks. Just placed an order for some. Echo scheduled for tomorrow morning. Both nervous and hopeful. Hoping I made some EF gains in the last 5 weeks.
dont expect too much of an increase in just 5 weeks, especially since your EF is only slightly/moderatly decreased.
Not that you have wrong expactions and are disappointed afterwards.
4-5% measured from the same doc on the same device is already a success.
and keep going!

dont expect too much of an increase in just 5 weeks, especially since your EF is only slightly/moderatly decreased.
Not that you have wrong expactions and are disappointed afterwards.
4-5% measured from the same doc on the same device is already a success.
and keep going!
It will be a different doc with a different technique

5 weeks ago I did the nuclear scan at the hospital which gave me and EF of between 38-42%

Tomorrow will be an echo at a different clinic.

It will be a different doc with a different technique

5 weeks ago I did the nuclear scan at the hospital which gave me and EF of between 38-42%

Tomorrow will be an echo at a different clinic.
From my experience, the estimate can be off by 5% or so between just different doctors interpreting the same echo or nuclear scan. Comparing the 2 methods didn't introduce as much variability.

From my experience, the estimate can be off by 5% or so between just different doctors interpreting the same echo or nuclear scan. Comparing the 2 methods didn't introduce as much variability.
Yah. I have seen people here and elsewhere make gains in their EF within 5-6 weeks. So I think its possible.

Yah. I have seen people here and elsewhere make gains in their EF within 5-6 weeks. So I think its possible.
It might be possible if there were drugs in a person that were greatly affecting the heart and they were removed. I really wouldn't expect much in 5 to 6 weeks.

What I was saying in my previous post is that its not out of the ordinary to have two doctors look at your echocardiogram and give you #s that are off by 5%. I'm not exactly sure how ef is calculated, but it's not an exact science. It's more of an estimate.

M@nu mentioned having the same doctor do each reading. That's the best situation. If the number is higher then you can be more sure that your heart got better. Even then it could be off a bit. If it's up 10% or more than that's outside the margin of error and a definite increase. I'd say 5% is margin or error. I'd not get too excited about that.

Coming up with your ejection fraction is not like measuring your blood pressure. Even measuring your BP you want to use the same device each time and do it at the same time of day to maximize precision.

It might be possible if there were drugs in a person that were greatly affecting the heart and they were removed. I really wouldn't expect much in 5 to 6 weeks.

What I was saying in my previous post is that its not out of the ordinary to have two doctors look at your echocardiogram and give you #s that are off by 5%. I'm not exactly sure how ef is calculated, but it's not an exact science. It's more of an estimate.

M@nu mentioned having the same doctor do each reading. That's the best situation. If the number is higher then you can be more sure that your heart got better. Even then it could be off a bit. If it's up 10% or more than that's outside the margin of error and a definite increase. I'd say 5% is margin or error. I'd not get too excited about that.

Coming up with your ejection fraction is not like measuring your blood pressure.

seems to be a fairly exact way to measure EF.

seems to be a fairly exact way to measure EF.
Ask your physician about it. He can explain it better than me.

Not long ago I had an echo done after my ventricular tachycardia surgery. The initial report said my EF was between 20 and 25%. My doctor looked at it and told me that it's below 20%. Same test. I know my heart is worse now after the surgery because I feel like shit now. So it's under 20.

I've been living this since 2008, nearly 13 years now. It's not uncommon for me to have such results. I've talked with my cardiologists about this because I was concerned.

It's best to have the exact same doctor do your readings from the report. If your number goes up 5% but different doctors did the estimate, I'd not be too excited.

Not long ago I had an echo done after my ventricular tachycardia surgery. The initial report said my EF was between 20 and 25%. My doctor looked at it and told me that it's below 20%. Same test. I know my heart is worse now after the surgery because I feel like shit now. So it's under 20.

I've been living this since 2008, nearly 13 years now. It's not uncommon for me to have such results. I've talked with my cardiologists about this because I was concerned.

It's best to have the exact same doctor do your readings from the report. If your number goes up 5% but different doctors did the estimate, I'd not be too excited.
Yeah need to see a cardiologist still. Its just been my primary care doc that has ordered the tests and whoever is on the other side interpreting the results. So for the nuclear scan it was a random cardiologist that works at the hospital.

Yeah need to see a cardiologist still. Its just been my primary care doc that has ordered the tests and whoever is on the other side interpreting the results. So for the nuclear scan it was a random cardiologist that works at the hospital.
ok. A random person has given me results, like in my last reading, and my cardiologist will calculate a different ejection fraction. I trust mine the most, and you can be assured that he/she is giving it the utmost attention because you are their patient. You can get back the results from your new echo and then have your own cardiologist look at it and give his/her own opinion on the ejection fraction etc.

Good news boys. Got my echo results back.

every part of my heart is normal in size including the LV. Wall motion is normal. My ejection fraction is now measured at 53% a big improvement in roughly 7 weeks from 42%

That’s awesome to hear bro.. Glad for you everything worked out..

Did they give any reason as to what could’ve caused that??

Do you mind saying how much AAS you were using? I know you said you were never using crazy doses but “crazy” is person dependent, to me crazy might be 2g a week and to you it might be 6g a week lol... Just curious..

Also what was your bodyweight and height? I know you said 230ish but how tall are you?

That’s awesome to hear bro.. Glad for you everything worked out..

Did they give any reason as to what could’ve caused that??

Do you mind saying how much AAS you were using? I know you said you were never using crazy doses but “crazy” is person dependent, to me crazy might be 2g a week and to you it might be 6g a week lol... Just curious..

Also what was your bodyweight and height? I know you said 230ish but how tall are you?

Im seeing my primary care doctor in 2 weeks and hopefully book an appointment with a cardiologist to go over all this.

when i went in for the echo the technician lady asked why i was getting an echo done. I responded “low ef” she looked confused and puzzled and asked me, “are you sure?” I said yes, my nuclear scan put me between 38-41%

she paused. Then busted out some dye and injected into my to double check the image and make sure it was 100%

So i am confident it was, but the nuclear scan I have no idea. I did it at a hospital here in canada with a poor reputation so maybe they read the data wrong? In any case i will be following up 100% and letting you guys know.

OR perhaps i really did recover my ef.
During my decade of blast and cruise a typical cycle was 1 gram test, 600 deca, 300’mast and some dbols here and there.
Sometimes i would throw in tren or winny. I dont think my doses were ever nuts but the duration of my blasts were overkill for sure.
During the peak of my bb career i was 250lbs at 5’11

now im 220 ish.

Btw shout out to maldorf for being such an upfront and awesome dude. Also thanks to everyone here for the supplement info and wisdom.
maldorf is one of the best guys you will ever come across on this forum

Never involved in any dumb arguments or drama. Always respectful, and offers insight on stuff most people wouldn't know about through his own experience

Btw shout out to maldorf for being such an upfront and awesome dude. Also thanks to everyone here for the supplement info and wisdom.
Great news! 53% is just about normal really. It might go up some more too. You feel good now?

maldorf is one of the best guys you will ever come across on this forum

Never involved in any dumb arguments or drama. Always respectful, and offers insight on stuff most people wouldn't know about through his own experience
Thanks. My main goal is to help others so they can learn from my experiences. Hopefully I can help some to avoid unnecessary health problems and suffering.
This is a really great site too and it's enjoyable to interact with all of the smart people on here. I learn on here as well.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws