over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First HGH+insulin cycle

Which one would you suggest starting with? and how would you do the HGH/slin timing

Even though lantus is very safe, I'd probably start with humalog and see how I'd react. I would not worry much about GH/slin timing, but if I did, I'd inject GH first, then 20 minutes later use the slin.

Even though lantus is very safe, I'd probably start with humalog and see how I'd react. I would not worry much about GH/slin timing, but if I did, I'd inject GH first, then 20 minutes later use the slin.
thx appreciate you taking your time

thx appreciate you taking your time
Start out with 5 IUs of humalog. See how you react from that first. As long as you are making gains, no sense taking more.

Always start slow anything you use and ramp up when you not gaining
Start out with 5 IUs of humalog. See how you react from that first. As long as you are making gains, no sense taking more.
Thx guys! I got 1 lantus and 1 levemir, I guess they act the same, or are they different somehow? And yes I will start with humalog, and then add these later as you guys suggest;)

Thx guys! I got 1 lantus and 1 levemir, I guess they act the same, or are they different somehow? And yes I will start with humalog, and then add these later as you guys suggest;)

Lantus is better. It will increase appetite more than levemir, but levemir can also be used as a basal insulin.

Lantus is better. It will increase appetite more than levemir, but levemir can also be used as a basal insulin.
Yeh I also did some research and it seems that lantus increases IGF-1 where as levemir has no impact on igf-1?

Yeh I also did some research and it seems that lantus increases IGF-1 where as levemir has no impact on igf-1?
Lantus is the best slin to increase IGF , around 30% and combined with high dosage hgh post workout is the way to grow

Lantus is the best slin to increase IGF , around 30% and combined with high dosage hgh post workout is the way to grow
Ya exactly, so it would be stupid to buy levemir if you can get hold of lantus? Do you only inject lantus once in the morning?, is 10iu too low to start with?

Ya exactly, so it would be stupid to buy levemir if you can get hold of lantus? Do you only inject lantus once in the morning?, is 10iu too low to start with?

If levemir was your only option it would still work to control insulin sensitivity, but if you have access to lantus, this would be a better choice.

10 units of lantus is a good start. Some people start as low as 5 units to see how they react to it, but even at 10 units, the dose is low and not a bad starting point. You can dose it once a day or ideally twice a day.

If levemir was your only option it would still work to control insulin sensitivity, but if you have access to lantus, this would be a better choice.

10 units of lantus is a good start. Some people start as low as 5 units to see how they react to it, but even at 10 units, the dose is low and not a bad starting point. You can dose it once a day or ideally twice a day.
10ius lantus is nothing but we should always start as low as possible with anything and go up slowly when needed

10ius lantus is nothing but we should always start as low as possible with anything and go up slowly when needed
Thx guys, think I will start at 10iu, should I start my first dose in the morning maybe to see how I react instead of evening dose? Also do you all use a glucometer or is it not neccesary?

Thx guys, think I will start at 10iu, should I start my first dose in the morning maybe to see how I react instead of evening dose? Also do you all use a glucometer or is it not neccesary?

Absolutely. A glucometer is a must when using slin. You should use it in order to adjust your insulin dose and keep glucose levels between 75 to 85 first thing in the morning. That's the idea when using slin. You need to use it correctly and you'll see great gains while keeping your health in check.

Absolutely. A glucometer is a must when using slin. You should use it in order to adjust your insulin dose and keep glucose levels between 75 to 85 first thing in the morning. That's the idea when using slin. You need to use it correctly and you'll see great gains while keeping your health in check.
okay, will order one asap.

Should I test once fasted in the morning? Any other times to check if using humalog? Like after or before meal or whats recommenden. As you can hear, im completely new to insulin, but got plenty hgh/aas experience

okay, will order one asap.

Should I test once fasted in the morning? Any other times to check if using humalog? Like after or before meal or whats recommenden. As you can hear, im completely new to insulin, but got plenty hgh/aas experience

That's why is always good to educate yourself so you're doing the right thing by asking questions and learning about all of this. That's what the board is for.

You should check your fasted levels in the AM and make sure they stay between 75 and 85 on average. Never let them go over 90. You should also test your levels 1:30h to 2h. after eating a meal. With your meals, humalog is a good option, but start with one type of insulin first. Don't start with both lantus and humalog. Pick one and stick to it for a while.

Begin 10ius perfect and lantus work very well using only 1 time with first meal. Every bodybuilder should control glucose levels

lantus is amazing tokeep insulin sensativity , i have been using for months non stop and glicose levels fasted and after meal is from 60 to 80

That's why is always good to educate yourself so you're doing the right thing by asking questions and learning about all of this. That's what the board is for.

You should check your fasted levels in the AM and make sure they stay between 75 and 85 on average. Never let them go over 90. You should also test your levels 1:30h to 2h. after eating a meal. With your meals, humalog is a good option, but start with one type of insulin first. Don't start with both lantus and humalog. Pick one and stick to it for a while.
Begin 10ius perfect and lantus work very well using only 1 time with first meal. Every bodybuilder should control glucose levels
Is it okay not to have carbs in last meal of the day while on lantus? keep in mind im using the low dose you guys recommend.
Also it seems that lantus has a very strong kinda sharp plastic like smell to it, is this normal?
Last- Should I use alcohol swap on the pen also before every use?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws