over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low dose Primo

Or one of the most that instead of using Primo is injecting straight Masteron.

Let's be honest:
1g Primo Enanthate 19$/g
1g Masteron Enanthate 7$/g

Add that you can't really "see" any difference from using 500 Mast to 500 Primo, nor you can even evaluate it from the sides.

Add that Primo is considered by the bodybuilding community as a weak drug, or a contest/aesthetic drug.
Don't come to me saying that wind is changing BECAUSE it's not, people are still blasting grams and grams of Test (well 1,9$/g guess ALSO why).

So now you have a UGL.
If you want to sell Primo, what you will do?
You will buy 1kg of powder of a product that will stay unsold for YEARS and COSTS A TON OF MONEY...
Or you can just make Masteron and change the label to sell it as Primo?
In all honesty what you will do? Please give a serious objective answer.
Not something like "My integrity is number 1, i would buy the real powder and sell it."

If you really think that Bayer will take care of doing tests on their Rimobolan to see if it's legit, which is a useless drug for nowadays "medicine", you are believing in unicorns, the fairy tooth and santa claus.
I have tested much of the raws. I have done the blood work. You post supposition. Do the experiment and test your shit and stop posting supposition. You are full of shit but hey buy and eat your own shit if you like. The rest of us, maybe we see there is no need to pound aromatase inhibitors and get some anabolism in the trade. Look into it or don't. Have a nice day.

I'm with the guys saying 400mg is the sweet spot. Just finished up a 20 wk cycle of Primo E along with my TRT. The slow steady gains started to become noticeable about halfway through. Towards the end I felt like I could see a change daily, but maybe that was all in my head. It DOES affect E2 as others have mentioned.

^ Yikes. 10 weeks to really notice gains? My impatient butt would have thrown in the towel at week 4-5 lol.

^ Yikes. 10 weeks to really notice gains? My impatient butt would have thrown in the towel at week 4-5 lol.
Anyone else have a similar experience.... 10 weeks before seeing any gains? I have no experience, just doing research and I am following this thread.

Anyone else have a similar experience.... 10 weeks before seeing any gains? I have no experience, just doing research and I am following this thread.

No, it does not take 10 weeks to see results. That's crazy to say. We're talking 100% legit primo. Primo begins to work once it's injected, but probably does not begin to show until the 3rd week or so into it. By week 4, you should definitely be able to see a difference. The difference will be more or less depending on the dose and how you respond to it. It'll also be based on what you've been on before the primo cycle. For someone who have been blasting with superdrol and tren, a small cycle with primo may yield little to no gains. If you've been off cycle for some time and then run a primo cycle (with test or whatever), then expect to see a difference by the first month on it.

Add that Primo is considered by the bodybuilding community as a weak drug, or a contest/aesthetic drug.
Don't come to me saying that wind is changing BECAUSE it's not, people are still blasting grams and grams of Test
I have never heard of anyone using real primo say anything other than how much they loved it. Loved it! A batch of primo that's been tested probably twice (once by the lab and again by the purchaser) you're saying is a worthless endeavor? You think a kg (= 1,000 10ml vials @100mg/ml) are going to sit around for years? One reseller order could be half that or more. It can barely be kept in stock. I'm not sure you know what you're saying.

No, it does not take 10 weeks to see results. That's crazy to say. We're talking 100% legit primo. Primo begins to work once it's injected, but probably does not begin to show until the 3rd week or so into it. By week 4, you should definitely be able to see a difference. The difference will be more or less depending on the dose and how you respond to it. It'll also be based on what you've been on before the primo cycle. For someone who have been blasting with superdrol and tren, a small cycle with primo may yield little to no gains. If you've been off cycle for some time and then run a primo cycle (with test or whatever), then expect to see a difference by the first month on it.
expectations for someone who has been on nothing but trt 200 mg per week for years??? nothing else, ever. hypothetically if they had access to primo...will 300-400mg per week for 10 weeks make a significant difference? and it sounds like someone could expect seeing something by week 4, correct?

I wouldn’t say 10, but definitely later like 6-7 weeks in. The gains are mild, slow, steady. More pronounced with good diet obviously.

I personally wouldn’t run less than 10 weeks.

Maybe 10 weeks was a stretch, but that's when I started to notice a real change in my physique. I knew it was working well before that.

I knew it was not something that was going to blow me up, and that's not what I wanted anyway. I'd always heard it's something you need to run for longer cycles and it would be slow, steady gains. That's exactly what I got out of it.

Already have enough coming for a 2nd 20-week run. To each his own, but I fucking love Primo.

expectations for someone who has been on nothing but trt 200 mg per week for years??? nothing else, ever. hypothetically if they had access to primo...will 300-400mg per week for 10 weeks make a significant difference? and it sounds like someone could expect seeing something by week 4, correct?

If you've been on 200mg TRT for years and add 300-400mg of primo, you'll love the results. You should feel good on it and get some great cosmetic effects without the sides.

What do you guys think about 500mg sustanon w 250mg primo week along with 4 iu hgh split am post ED? Just curious it’s enroute and I’ve never taken primo. I know it’s not a heavy hitter cycle but I’m going to take it easy for a bit.

What do you guys think about 500mg sustanon w 250mg primo week along with 4 iu hgh split am post ED? Just curious it’s enroute and I’ve never taken primo. I know it’s not a heavy hitter cycle but I’m going to take it easy for a bit.
Should be nice and easy indeed. Majority of the gains will come from the testosterone tho.

such a dose is a mistake, it is taking something to take something because it will not give any visible effects

Reactions: JJT
such a dose is a mistake, it is taking something to take something because it will not give any visible effects
Whats the lowest effective dose of primo you would reccomend in a test deca primo cycle luki assuming test deca is high enough @luki7788?

Whats the lowest effective dose of primo you would reccomend in a test deca primo cycle luki assuming test deca is high enough @luki7788?
it depends on how much you weigh, how much muscles you have, what bf, what doses you use on average, what do you want to get from primo and many other factors, but on average, depending on the goals and muscle mass, doses between 500-1000mg per week

Reactions: JJT

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828