YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Exactly what happens after we take an injection of HGH??

switched from chinese to american....no water retention, no HR increase, no BP increase.

black tops

Really? From TP? What dosage were you running?

I thought I experienced those side effects (at least the increase in RHR) but the first time around using it I was measuring things wrong... I think it probably has more to do with a person’s cardio ability than anything....

I’ve run the Blacks again since then and my BP stayed the same, if anything got better as my cardio got better and my RHR as well...

I do VERY intense exercise 4-5x per week (crossfit).. Not the typical bodybuilding walk on a treadmill at an incline... And no I don’t do the backbreaking and shoulder wrenching exercises lol I do what I can and make sure the movement and form is as perfect as I can get it before doing and kind of heavy weight etc (that’s how most idiots get hurt then blame the programming)...

Anyway, I started 6 months ago, my RHR was in the low/mid 70’s when I started, I started taking Blacks again at 1iu then after a few weeks tapered up to 2iu.. And while on Blacks my BP actually improved a bit (never had high BP) and my RHR went to around 60-65bpm... But I attribute it to the intense cardio of course, not the GH..

I only used the GH for about 3 months, stopped for other reasons but I never got that particular side effect or any of them for that matter..

I have seen guys with both Pharma and Generics talk about this side effect though, and I wish it could be pin pointed as to what it really is..

Really? From TP? What dosage were you running?

I thought I experienced those side effects (at least the increase in RHR) but the first time around using it I was measuring things wrong... I think it probably has more to do with a person’s cardio ability than anything....

I’ve run the Blacks again since then and my BP stayed the same, if anything got better as my cardio got better and my RHR as well...

I do VERY intense exercise 4-5x per week (crossfit).. Not the typical bodybuilding walk on a treadmill at an incline... And no I don’t do the backbreaking and shoulder wrenching exercises lol I do what I can and make sure the movement and form is as perfect as I can get it before doing and kind of heavy weight etc (that’s how most idiots get hurt then blame the programming)...

Anyway, I started 6 months ago, my RHR was in the low/mid 70’s when I started, I started taking Blacks again at 1iu then after a few weeks tapered up to 2iu.. And while on Blacks my BP actually improved a bit (never had high BP) and my RHR went to around 60-65bpm... But I attribute it to the intense cardio of course, not the GH..

I only used the GH for about 3 months, stopped for other reasons but I never got that particular side effect or any of them for that matter..

I have seen guys with both Pharma and Generics talk about this side effect though, and I wish it could be pin pointed as to what it really is..
5iu and i never accounted for it being "overdosed" so whatever that comes out to be. my HR was high for me it was in the 80s, on pharm GH it stays in the 60's. i believe the increase in BP was related to the water retention and again wasn't so high that i needed to cease using the black tops but high for me. I'm normally under 120/70, blacks tops put me in the 130's/80. great results from both and would use chinese gh again but if its out there and reasonable i go with pharm.

5iu and i never accounted for it being "overdosed" so whatever that comes out to be. my HR was high for me it was in the 80s, on pharm GH it stays in the 60's. i believe the increase in BP was related to the water retention and again wasn't so high that i needed to cease using the black tops but high for me. I'm normally under 120/70, blacks tops put me in the 130's/80. great results from both and would use chinese gh again but if its out there and reasonable i go with pharm.

Oh well yea that might be a bit different then. So you just used them as if they were 10IU Vials? That could’ve been as high as an actual 10iu given that some of the batches have tested at 20iu per vial lol...

I always account them for being at least 15iu per vial and go by that..

But I agree, if I was able to find Seros or something like that for a reasonable price I’d also go for it..

Oh well yea that might be a bit different then. So you just used them as if they were 10IU Vials? That could’ve been as high as an actual 10iu given that some of the batches have tested at 20iu per vial lol...

I always account them for being at least 15iu per vial and go by that..

But I agree, if I was able to find Seros or something like that for a reasonable price I’d also go for it..
i take all the "overdosed vials" with a grain of salt. nothings free. give me an accurately dosed product that is focused on purity

Great discussion in this thread.
I'm running 2ius of seros in the AM and my HR and BP remain unchanged.

I do 8iu Ed. The days I lift I do 8iu after my workout . The days I don’t lift I do 8iu upon wakening and do fasted cardio .

I do 8iu Ed. The days I lift I do 8iu after my workout . The days I don’t lift I do 8iu upon wakening and do fasted cardio .
see i couldnt do this. the big shot in the morning would make me worthless during the day.

Blacks tops I would count as 15iu so 5iu would be 7.5iu. Recently I tried 5iu for a few days and I am too sensitive to it. I got up at 2pm and fell asleep at 8pm on Sat :eek: I was the most unproductive person ever so back to 2.5iu and just managing. Black tops definitely put water on you as well. I always go up at least 5 pounds the first few days after starting. I usually dose preworkout with stimulants but now I am dosing it all prebed. Either time is good for me.

Blacks tops I would count as 15iu so 5iu would be 7.5iu. Recently I tried 5iu for a few days and I am too sensitive to it. I got up at 2pm and fell asleep at 8pm on Sat :eek: I was the most unproductive person ever so back to 2.5iu and just managing. Black tops definitely put water on you as well. I always go up at least 5 pounds the first few days after starting. I usually dose preworkout with stimulants but now I am dosing it all prebed. Either time is good for me.
yep even low dose makes me want to nap

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity