over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Seth Feroce: I'm done with steroids

Flex500

Registered
I found this to be a really good, honest video. Seth has hinted many times that he has had health issues and pretty directly admits he just said "screw it" and stopped even tracking or watching his health. It's going to be interesting where this industry goes. I know locally, a lot of guys are just stopping as well (I'm in Columbus, OH with a pretty large population of bbing/pwlifting/strongman). Of course there are people blasting their faces off still but it certainly seems like the sentiment is moving away from heavy use...which I think is good.

here is another good one about 11:50 he starts discussing health stuff...

Is he tiny and fat yet? Is he on 400 mg/w TRT? I have not watched his video.

Is he tiny and fat yet? Is he on 400 mg/w TRT? I have not watched his video.
definitely smaller he said he weighs 208ish and for years he has been 225-235+ (keep in mind that is shredded and he's like 5'6"). He said he is on 200mgs of test a week so it's still a decent dose but I tend to take him at his word on it just based on the videos and his look. He mentions getting down to 200 pounds, etc. The dude still looks unbelievable. I imagine his body type will be the type that shrinks down and sheds off muscle but stays quite lean.

From the sounds of it he used to pretty much be on a lot of gear...all the time. No surprise, but it's nice to hear the honesty.

motherfucker
motherfucker
motherfucker
motherfucker
motherfucker
motherfucker
motherfucker
motherfucker
motherfucker
motherfucker
motherfucker
motherfucker

I
definitely smaller he said he weighs 208ish and for years he has been 225-235+ (keep in mind that is shredded and he's like 5'6"). He said he is on 200mgs of test a week so it's still a decent dose but I tend to take him at his word on it just based on the videos and his look. He mentions getting down to 200 pounds, etc. The dude still looks unbelievable. I imagine his body type will be the type that shrinks down and sheds off muscle but stays quite lean.

From the sounds of it he used to pretty much be on a lot of gear...all the time. No surprise, but it's nice to hear the honesty.
I enjoy his videos but have not followed him for a while. Good to see he is taking steps. I know he pushed it and had some kidney isses at the end of his pro career.

This is far removed from that video I saw he posted at his work desk where he was saying something along the lines of " I FEEL ALIVE!! I KNOW THE CONSEQUENCES!!! BUT YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE!!"" Im paraphrasing and I dont have time to find the video but if you are a fan you have probably seen it or have seen him say something similar.

He needs to do whats best for his health and getting physically wrecked because of gear usage is irresponsible especially when you have a wife and kids. That injury may have been a silver lining.

I remember watching that video and thinking "This dude is manic." It didnt strike me as passionate more as he was riding a mental high I have heard gear and peds can give you but have never seen quite like that before. I wish him the best. Hopefully he can find balance. We have guys like Roelly still crushing it after getting physically destroyed in car accidents and he's still a beast so hopefully seth can find that sort of balance.

Seth is the man. Ive gotten so much advice from his training tips and videos over the years. It's good to see him thinking about his health. Hopefully he is around for a long time.

I found this to be a really good, honest video. Seth has hinted many times that he has had health issues and pretty directly admits he just said "screw it" and stopped even tracking or watching his health. It's going to be interesting where this industry goes. I know locally, a lot of guys are just stopping as well (I'm in Columbus, OH with a pretty large population of bbing/pwlifting/strongman). Of course there are people blasting their faces off still but it certainly seems like the sentiment is moving away from heavy use...which I think is good.

I

I enjoy his videos but have not followed him for a while. Good to see he is taking steps. I know he pushed it and had some kidney isses at the end of his pro career.
yeah since he tore his triceps he's been more open about his health issue but also open to discuss he just pretended he didn't have issues and just avoided getting checked out. Honestly it's been refreshing hearing a bber say "you know all that bloodwork, take care of yourself stuff...I didn't really do it".

Man, I like that dude. I’ve been watching his videos for years.

there are a lot of lying douchbags in the industry..but that’s an honest guy who I can listen to without wanting to write him a letter about his feminine behavior.

seriously, overwhelming number of so called men in the industry exhibit the most female fucking behavior I’ve ever seen in my life…it’s like being in a jail setting where 92% of the inmates didn’t have a dad

This is far removed from that video I saw he posted at his work desk where he was saying something along the lines of " I FEEL ALIVE!! I KNOW THE CONSEQUENCES!!! BUT YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE!!"" Im paraphrasing and I dont have time to find the video but if you are a fan you have probably seen it or have seen him say something similar.

He needs to do whats best for his health and getting physically wrecked because of gear usage is irresponsible especially when you have a wife and kids. That injury may have been a silver lining.

I remember watching that video and thinking "This dude is manic." It didnt strike me as passionate more as he was riding a mental high I have heard gear and peds can give you but have never seen quite like that before. I wish him the best. Hopefully he can find balance. We have guys like Roelly still crushing it after getting physically destroyed in car accidents and he's still a beast so hopefully seth can find that sort of balance.

Seth is the man. Ive gotten so much advice from his training tips and videos over the years. It's good to see him thinking about his health. Hopefully he is around for a long time.

For sure. He seems to be super open about "I felt great and 'alive' so I just avoided getting my health checked". The triceps tear caused him to get bloods done which basically changed everything. Fortunately for him he trains his ass off on and has a leaner build so he is going to go from a 5'6" 235 pound mutant freak to a 5'6" shredded out of his mind, not as big, but still a pseudo mutant freak.

Man, I like that dude. I’ve been watching his videos for years.

there are a lot of lying douchbags in the industry..but that’s an honest guy who I can listen to without wanting to write him a letter about his feminine behavior.

seriously, overwhelming number of so called men in the industry exhibit the most female fucking behavior I’ve ever seen in my life…it’s like being in a jail setting where 92% of the inmates didn’t have a dad
agree it's so damn refreshing hearing him talk about how he ignored his health completely. We need that type of honesty. For people like him that look great on the outside to be truthful that he looked great but ignored his health and when he did look into it...it was a disaster.

There are a lot of bodybuilders telling people they get bloodwork done and it's great...when they do not do that at all.

He has the best training vids, everything he says makes sense.

agree it's so damn refreshing hearing him talk about how he ignored his health completely. We need that type of honesty. For people like him that look great on the outside to be truthful that he looked great but ignored his health and when he did look into it...it was a disaster.

There are a lot of bodybuilders telling people they get bloodwork done and it's great...when they do not do that at all.
Dante always mentions how many bodybuilders brag about getting good basic bloodwork (obviously only testing basic lipids and cbc which are a small fraction of health) when they are off and he is right. Let's see the more comprehensive blood test results mid cycle instead.

I watch this and I like Seth. He will go back on within a year or 2. Maybe not to the level that he was but he'll go back to "safer use" at some point. Like adding 300 Primo to his TRT for 8 weeks. Stuff like that- similar to what JP is transitioning to.

I remember when he first tore his tricep, he came off like he was handling it very well in his videos. In this latest video, he talks about how it really mentally screwed with him. You never know what these guys are going through despite how they present themselves on social media

I watch this and I like Seth. He will go back on within a year or 2. Maybe not to the level that he was but he'll go back to "safer use" at some point. Like adding 300 Primo to his TRT for 8 weeks. Stuff like that- similar to what JP is transitioning to.
yeah. unless he changes lifestyle so much his mindset changes too. old dogs new tricks....is his "brand" more important than his health? the psychology of gear and havin huge muscles is tough to break. we will see.
it'll be a "well, add a little of this cant hurt much.....wellll maybe just a little of that wont hurt..."

yeah. unless he changes lifestyle so much his mindset changes too. old dogs new tricks....is his "brand" more important than his health? the psychology of gear and havin huge muscles is tough to break. we will see.
it'll be a "well, add a little of this cant hurt much.....wellll maybe just a little of that wont hurt..."
Agree to an extent. Look at Jason Huh built quite an impressive supplement company and he looks completely clean.
I don’t think it’s absolutely needed to run a successful company.

would be cool to see well known dudes actually go off totally. totally. for many months, then years and show us all what it really looks like.

I actually think he’ll be able to stay off any harder doses that are even in the stratosphere of anything he used to do. Once you wrap your mindset around no devotions in bloodwork are acceptable and you get bloods done while “on” (to the point above not doing specific timing to catch good bloods) it completely changes your mindset.

I know it’s hard for some people to fathom and I get it but nice you refuse to allow any health deviation and you commit to bloodwork and checkups that’s pretty much a wrap. As soon as you try anything you see the negative results and it’s just over.

Hell does that mean he won’t go to 300mgs of test and 3 IU of growth here and there…who knows. But overall it will be easy to tell. He’s 208 now and as routinely 225-240 n his old videos.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity