over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ecdysterone: potential mechanisms of action

The cornerstone of my health and immunity stack in 2020 was Abolic and Zinc Picolinate - along with D3+K2, C, NAC, A in specific amounts.

The versatility to help in overall health and wellness via apigenin and a highly efficient quercetin which also allows Zinc (not in the product) to get into the cell to halt the replication of viruses, and the overall auxiliary bells and whistles it ads to TRT made it a no-brainer in my book.

The cornerstone of my health and immunity stack in 2020 was Abolic and Zinc Picolinate - along with D3+K2, C, NAC, A in specific amounts.

The versatility to help in overall health and wellness via apigenin and a highly efficient quercetin which also allows Zinc (not in the product) to get into the cell to halt the replication of viruses, and the overall auxiliary bells and whistles it ads to TRT made it a no-brainer in my book.

I’m using the same supplements as you minus the Vitamin A. I might be wrong but I think there’s something special with the apigenin and quercertin. Abolic is better than impressive. I have been buying a bottle of week off Amazon. I’m going to stay in it for as long as humanely possible.

Thanks for the feedback.

I’m also wondering how much of your results are the result of the apigenin.

I can’t answer that but there might be a synergy with it along with the other things in it. It’s so’uch a healthy supplement.

I have to do that flex.
apigenin lowers blood pressure and blood sugar slightly. If i have a woman who is 105lbs using it (and this has happened) and she already has low blood sugar....they can run into problems. with bodybuilders its usually the exact opposite but i have to put a conservative dose on the label for FDA and other concerns. 3+3 or 4+4 is what i like most men to use. I am trying to get the price even lower trust me...but apigenin is expensive.

Apigenin = cancer fighter, reduces size of the heart, lowers blood pressure and blood sugar and also has a weird side effect of building muscle mass

Apigenin​

Apigenin is a 5,7,4′-trihydroxyflavone found in edible plants, such as parsley, celery, and grapefruit (Jang et al., 2017). Apigenin treatment inhibited LPS-induced atrogin-1 expression in C2C12 myotubes by reducing the phosphorylation of c-Jun N-terminal protein kinase (JNK), thereby increasing the myotube diameter; however, 5,7-dihydroxychromone showed no effect. Interestingly, 5,7-dihydroxychormone has the similar structure as apigenin, except that apigenin has a phenyl group at the 2-position (Shiota et al., 2015). These results indicate that the reduction in atrogin-1 expression in response to apigenin treatment is due to its phenyl group. In C2C12 cells, apigenin also increased the palmitic acid-reduced myotube diameter by downregulating MuRF1 and improving mitochondrial function through oxidative phosphorylation (OXPHOS)-involved markers (Choi et al., 2017). In the animal model for obesity-induced muscle atrophy, a high-fat diet containing apigenin increased muscle mass, the cross-sectional area of muscle fibers, and running distance by downregulating MuRF1 and atrogin-1 expression; furthermore, it reduced the levels of TNF-α and IL-6 in the serum and the gastrocnemius muscle tissue (Choi et al., 2017). Besides, apigenin reduced mitochondrial dysfunction by stimulating citrate synthases, complex I, and complex II activities and upregulating succinate dehydrogenase complex subunits (SDH) B, SDHD, and ubiquinol-cytochrome C reductase core protein 1 (UQCRC1). Apigenin also stimulated mitochondrial biogenesis through PGC-1α and Tfam mRNA expression. The denervation of the sciatic nerve decreased the area of the muscle fibers; however, a diet containing apigenin increased the muscle fiber area and the weight of the gastrocnemius and soleus muscles (Choi et al., 2018). At a molecular level, apigenin upregulated MHC, downregulated MuRF1, and decreased TNF-α expression in the gastrocnemius muscle tissue. In the soleus muscle, apigenin increased MHCIIa expression and reduced TNF-α and IL-6 expression. Apart from inhibiting muscle atrophy, apigenin induced muscle hypertrophy and myogenic differentiation by stimulating the Akt/p70S6K/4EBP-1 pathway and myoD protein expression, respectively (Jang et al., 2017). Apigenin treatment notably increased the thickness of C2C12 myotubes and running distance and the weight of quadriceps muscle in C57BL/6 mice. These results suggest that apigenin has the therapeutic potential for inhibiting muscle atrophy and inducing muscle hypertrophy.

Then its got an enzymatically changed Quercetin (which is 22 times more biovailable than regular and that has shown both metabolic (fat burning) properties and slight muscle mass increasing (and anti atrophying) properties. And then it has Turkesterone or (thinking about Rhaponticum Carthamoides in it instead) which increases protein synthesis by low end 15-30% high end.
This is good, to speak just about muscle cell and fat cell dynamics, apigenin may potentiate PE effects on MuRF1: ER-β agonism leads to downstream inhibition of the ubiquitin ligases, resulting in reduction of muscle breakdown. PEs (including turkesterone2-3) also promote lipolysis and fat cell apoptosis though a different mechanism.

All the pretty pictures, despite the many degrees of intention in fraud, we have a problem in research.

We should be getting better, yet we have so many people with doctorates these days from wherever. These people, instead of refining the process of research, they simply follow the old-whatever and punch out their studies so that they may achieve their standard research points, old fashioned accreditation in their name. So we now have prolific information which is useless, especially since most of the research does not wish to connect to other research with the variables on the fringe of their own research.

I know that this is an innapropiate place for this, such as the clusterfuck of research. Ecdysterone has its place, maybe a good one. It's just because you made such a display that I had to put this little nook in here for someone to pick up on. Despite the greatest presentations, it's these little oddities that really do it, but it's really for a few.

All the pretty pictures, despite the many degrees of intention in fraud, we have a problem in research.

We should be getting better, yet we have so many people with doctorates these days from wherever. These people, instead of refining the process of research, they simply follow the old-whatever and punch out their studies so that they may achieve their standard research points, old fashioned accreditation in their name. So we now have prolific information which is useless, especially since most of the research does not wish to connect to other research with the variables on the fringe of their own research.

I know that this is an innapropiate place for this, such as the clusterfuck of research. Ecdysterone has its place, maybe a good one. It's just because you made such a display that I had to put this little nook in here for someone to pick up on. Despite the greatest presentations, it's these little oddities that really do it, but it's really for a few.
It's just research (shakes head)

That's right, and we'll take our research points, put it on our resume, go home and have a nice dinner, live and die just as normal.
Hey, just hope you found it interesting. I know not as interesting as I did. I did fuck up by saying "AAS exert their effects via the AR" when they antagonize the glucocorticoid receptor and have a host of nongenomic effects also.

Quick question though; I have taken this product before at like 4-6 caps a day(I cant really tell what my gains were cause I wasnt training really for strength then). But I heard that the turk in Abolic isn't from Uzbekistan; rather it is from China which I realized only genuine turk can be found in Uzbekistan, and majority of the ecdys that come from China are shit.................

The notion of the Uzbeki source (a university in Uzbekistan) being the one true supplier of proper ecdysterone was a myth. The problem is that ecdysterone is an expensive chemical to source for anyone and everyone, and weighed against the tried-and-true compounds it's not worth it (it's more expensive than hGH). There is no economic reality under which any supplement company can make money selling it, so it's all severely underdosed as I mentioned in the informal review. It does work: you will notice an appetite boost if you take enough of a decent ecdy supplement. If you don't notice an appetite boost you're not taking very much.

I know that this is an innapropiate place for this, such as the clusterfuck of research. Ecdysterone has its place, maybe a good one. It's just because you made such a display that I had to put this little nook in here for someone to pick up on. Despite the greatest presentations, it's these little oddities that really do it, but it's really for a few. I was the first

The notion of the Uzbeki source (a university in Uzbekistan) being the one true supplier of proper ecdysterone was a myth. The problem is that ecdysterone is an expensive chemical to source for anyone and everyone, and weighed against the tried-and-true compounds it's not worth it (it's more expensive than hGH). There is no economic reality under which any supplement company can make money selling it, so it's all severely underdosed as I mentioned in the informal review. It does work: you will notice an appetite boost if you take enough of a decent ecdy supplement. If you don't notice an appetite boost you're not taking very much.
I was the first to import Rhaponticum extract, from Kiev. The 5% extract was more effective then the 95% due to presence of other important constituents in Rhaponticum, the Russian athletes were taking the 5%.

Attachments

• Ecdysteron Zakir.png
    Ecdysteron Zakir.png
    340 KB · Views: 18
I would like to hear Dante’s thoughts if he has any on this. The thing with him is he’s so honest that he truly won’t talk about this product much because he does want to be another supplement scammer. If someone is using his product at the recommended 8 caps a day than it’s probably not for you. I however think it’s by far the best supp going. Now I haven’t tried the other brands and don’t plan on messing with a good thing.

I was the first to import Rhaponticum extract, from Kiev. The 5% extract was more effective then the 95% due to presence of other important constituents in Rhaponticum, the Russian athletes were taking the 5%.
What's the intention of juxtaposing b_cornelius' general musings on the state of research with my statements on ecdysterone? Your Ukrainian ecdysterone is better than Russian, which is better than Uzbek? Is that your point? (scratches head)

I would like to hear Dante’s thoughts if he has any on this. The thing with him is he’s so honest that he truly won’t talk about this product much because he does want to be another supplement scammer. If someone is using his product at the recommended 8 caps a day than it’s probably not for you. I however think it’s by far the best supp going. Now I haven’t tried the other brands and don’t plan on messing with a good thing.
Dante's supp is probably as good as it gets... Doesn't he use turkesterone and apigenin?

Ah, people are conflating ecdysterone and turkesterone here. @5millionbucks as far as ecdysterone, it does not only come from Uzbekistan. Turkesterone is a different phytoecdysteroid, which I have not been able to find any human research on, but anecdotes abound of its being highly anabolic. These are discrete chemical compounds, provided the chemical structure is ecdysterone it is ecdysterone; if turkesterone, turkesterone. There is no secret source country. I haven't researched or used turkesterone. Ecdysterone, which I know a bit about, is all I am talking about here.

Dante's supp is probably as good as it gets... Doesn't he use turkesterone and apigenin?

He does. Not sure if it’s the Apigenin or Turk that offers the bang. It also has a quercitin.

What's the intention of juxtaposing b_cornelius' general musings on the state of research with my statements on ecdysterone? Your Ukrainian ecdysterone is better than Russian, which is better than Uzbek? Is that your point? (scratches head)
I was saying that the 5% is more anabolic. I spoke one time with Dr. Syrov, Dr. Syrov demonstrated in clinical trials (Syrov et al. 1976, 1992) superior increases in, specifically, endurance and protein synthesis verses D-Bol. I was mostly doing business with Dr. Zakir. My product was called EcdyKito. After Dr. Zakir died I could not get the 5% so I stopped making the product.

Ah, people are conflating ecdysterone and turkesterone here. @5millionbucks as far as ecdysterone, it does not only come from Uzbekistan. Turkesterone is a different phytoecdysteroid, which I have not been able to find any human research on, but anecdotes abound of its being highly anabolic. These are discrete chemical compounds, provided the chemical structure is ecdysterone it is ecdysterone; if turkesterone, turkesterone. There is no secret source country. I haven't researched or used turkesterone. Ecdysterone, which I know a bit about, is all I am talking about here.

Im not talking about ecdy im talking about turk. Where did you hear that sourcing it only from Uzbekistan was a myth? I knew a distributor who was only able to source real turk from Uzbekistan, he had Chinese suppliers who sold it but he heard it was trash even though it was much much cheaper to get it from the Chinese. I mean this paragraph below would explain it all.

A very specific high altitude region of Uzbekistan with just the right soil and climatic conditions, is the only place in the world where the perfect genus of the Ajuga Turkestanica plant has ever been successfully commercially cultivated. Several other countries have attempted to grow the plant without success. There are internet based companies, particularly in China, claiming to offer cheaper extracts containing Turkesterone but the great majority of them have been tested in Uzbekistan and none of them have ever been found to contain any trace of Turkesterone.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear