over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

AI suggestions for TRT

I take a bit more than Emeric suggests (~15 mg ED) but his every day protocol has been awesome for me. There's no huge swings and no need per my bloodwork for me to need an AI.
Same. I didnt feel good at just 10mg daily, but with 15mg its great. No AI as well. Gotta say I'm feeling better than with 150mg once a week shot.

Though it’s not an AI, I prefer Nolvadex to manage estrogen related side effects. As AIs go, I like Arimidex over Aromasin. It’s more of a personal preference.

Like others stated, get the proper blood work done and see where things are at. The other issue, since you're using a UGL, is what is your test actually dosed at? It could be over or under dosed and if that's the case, depending on how strong/weak the next batch is, your AI could be too much or too little. Tricky situation. Start with blood work and go from there.

Though it’s not an AI, I prefer Nolvadex to manage estrogen related side effects. As AIs go, I like Arimidex over Aromasin. It’s more of a personal preference.
Nolvadex makes me feel like complete shit. Raloxifene is tolerable but no SERM is best. No AI of course. I prefer to control estrogen with primobolan.

I mean, I like Nolva for when it gets out of control, but isn't trt your natural replacement? Did you need AI before? If you're replacing natural levels, no need for AI, correct? Unless your estrogen levels are naturally high

I'm no expert

Just for reference, some folks do have E2 just a bit high. I'm on 120mg a week, 4 shots and stay pretty lean (have decent abs and intercostals). Lift / HIIT or jog (both) 5-6 days a week.

Got labs today and hovering about 900 test but 41 E2 (not sensitive...Europe, so, they're a little basic). So, high normal test and high E2. I feel good. And no other E2 analogues like Deca or Nolvadex in the mix

Point is, some people just have it high. Who knows why.

I mean, I like Nolva for when it gets out of control, but isn't trt your natural replacement? Did you need AI before? If you're replacing natural levels, no need for AI, correct? Unless your estrogen levels are naturally high

I'm no expert
Where would you get their natural levels from if they go to the doctor and blood test show deficiencies? Some men do try Clomid before resorting to test injections. Some men have such great success on Clomid that they can use that as treatment for decades. However majority don’t see that significant of improvement.

Just for reference, some folks do have E2 just a bit high. I'm on 120mg a week, 4 shots and stay pretty lean (have decent abs and intercostals). Lift / HIIT or jog (both) 5-6 days a week.

Got labs today and hovering about 900 test but 41 E2 (not sensitive...Europe, so, they're a little basic). So, high normal test and high E2. I feel good. And no other E2 analogues like Deca or Nolvadex in the mix

Point is, some people just have it high. Who knows why.
What’s your SHBG/free T? You could be a low SHBG guy which would explain your lowish total T (on 120mg/week moderate SHBG should put you above 1,000) and high e2

My doc does a script for anastrozole at 1mg / day. I never take it at that when just on hrt dose though, I take 1mg every other day or every 2 days. That seems to keep my estrogen level pretty good and also doesn't fuck with my lipids much at all.

Like others stated, get the proper blood work done and see where things are at. The other issue, since you're using a UGL, is what is your test actually dosed at? It could be over or under dosed and if that's the case, depending on how strong/weak the next batch is, your AI could be too much or too little. Tricky situation. Start with blood work and go from there.

that!

Like mentioned, TRT long term without hcg, nukes preg and progesterone levels. Often they say oh who cares, well if your body has it then there's a fucking reason lol. You need progesterone! Not like a woman but need some, otherwise you become estrogen dominant

Curious what others recommend for a good AI while on TRT? My nipples are a little sore and I’d rather it not get worse.

150mg per week of Test.
A blood test would be best.Nolvadex if you feel gyno is rearing its ugly head.Try increasing your soluble fiber in take to 12g a day in the form of Psyllium Husk.It is a small addition that could possibly go a long way for you.

Regards, Ethan

Curious what others recommend for a good AI while on TRT? My nipples are a little sore and I’d rather it not get worse.

150mg per week of Test.
Besides nipple soreness, how do you feel; energy, libido, mood, etc? Reason being that introducing even low dose AI can cost you some benefits. Studies and experience show high normal E2 tends to lead to better outcomes in many men, although some do feel best with E2 in the lower end of the range.

Many of the benefits of testosterone only happen via conversion to Estradiol, especially in the brain (libido, mood, assertiveness). I would first try increasing injection frequency or decreasing the dose if your total and free T are way over the natural range (+1,000 ng/dL , +30 ng/dL respectively).

There is no reason to fear gynecomastia nowadays for most men, raloxifene/nolvadex are extremely effective at reversing even severe and even decades old pubertal gyno for in most cases.

gentleman please please reconsider AI use. do the research for yourselves. AI's are cancer drugs and toxic. For competition, yes do what you have to do for that window of time but for gods sake these are NOT long term compounds. i fear you are going to see some serious repercussions down the road with men running AI's. do not fuck with aromatization longterm.

i can already see it, there will be lots of health issues popping up with men on these protocols and the media will attack TESTOSTERONE instead of the root cause because we all know its an evil hormone. watch and see. and then watch the availability of legitimate HRT through medical professionals become harder to obtain

gentleman please please reconsider AI use. do the research for yourselves. AI's are cancer drugs and toxic. For competition, yes do what you have to do for that window of time but for gods sake these are NOT long term compounds. i fear you are going to see some serious repercussions down the road with men running AI's. do not fuck with aromatization longterm.

i can already see it, there will be lots of health issues popping up with men on these protocols and the media will attack TESTOSTERONE instead of the root cause because we all know its an evil hormone. watch and see. and then watch the availability of legitimate HRT through medical professionals become harder to obtain
SERMs aren’t very good either imo

150mg per week of Test.

You shouldn't need an antiestrogen on TRT. if estrogen is way too high, your test dose may be too high too, but you also need to remember that estrogen is good for many reasons and you shouldn't be too concerned if it is above range.

You shouldn't need an antiestrogen on TRT. if estrogen is way too high, your test dose may be too high too, but you also need to remember that estrogen is good for many reasons and you shouldn't be too concerned if it is above range.

100%. i have "high estrogen" according to the suggested range. i have zero symptoms, feel fine, doctor has no concern.

SERMs aren’t very good either imo
i have no experience with, knowledge of, or interest in SERMS so i will not parrot information i see on this board about them. a lot of parroting on this board, lotta guys wanna be "intheknow" GH timing and usage is a prime example. guys spouting info and have never used more than 4iu generic but they read somewhere sooooo.........

if your going to talk the talk at least have taken the walk, a long walk at that. soapbox ended.

i have no experience with, knowledge of, or interest in SERMS so i will not parrot information i see on this board about them. a lot of parroting on this board, lotta guys wanna be "intheknow" GH timing and usage is a prime example. guys spouting info and have never used more than 4iu generic but they read somewhere sooooo.........

if your going to talk the talk at least have taken the walk, a long walk at that. soapbox ended.
SERMs make my joints feel like I’m 90 years old. I’ve tried many (all) different kinds to try to find one that doesn’t feel like it’s killing me but they all suck donkey dick. I prefer test from 200-350mg and equal parts primobolan to control estrogen.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws