advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH Mk677, stack or run them individually?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zarioh

Registered
Newbies
Hi Guys!

Thought about trying out MK677, eaither 12,5 mg a day or 25mg a day, what would you guys suggest?

Currently on HGH was either think to stack it with hgh or do hgh some days a week and mk maybe 1-2 days a week.
Would it be better just to run hgh by it self and then do a run with mk677 by it self?

Which protocols do you guys suggest?

The mk plus gh has the potential to make you feel like a walking zombie. I say shoot for dosages that don't make you feel like you are sleep walking through life.

Hi Guys!

Thought about trying out MK677, eaither 12,5 mg a day or 25mg a day, what would you guys suggest?

Currently on HGH was either think to stack it with hgh or do hgh some days a week and mk maybe 1-2 days a week.
Would it be better just to run hgh by it self and then do a run with mk677 by it self?

Which protocols do you guys suggest?
I wouldn’t waste money on mk677 I’d spend it on more gh.

Mk makes me a walking balloon in days and even with all the counter actions even a lower dose just has me very lethargic and just cant seem to be productive! I agree with the above, grab more Gh or If you already purchased both then I would rotate personally..

BIOGENIX

Mk makes me a walking balloon in days and even with all the counter actions even a lower dose just has me very lethargic and just cant seem to be productive! I agree with the above, grab more Gh or If you already purchased both then I would rotate personally..

BIOGENIX
Well I actually thought of using Mk677 to save some money, as HGH gets really expensive. If money wasnt a problem I would go hgh only

I don't like MK677 worst money spent, made me retaining water like a baloon.... but if i have to combine the two....

-Only HGH on training days M-F
-Only 25mg MK677 no HGH on rest days S-S + some Metformin to keep you insulin sensitive.

I don't like MK677 worst money spent, made me retaining water like a baloon.... but if i have to combine the two....

-Only HGH on training days M-F
-Only 25mg MK677 no HGH on rest days S-S + some Metformin to keep you insulin sensitive.
Ah thats a way to do it too, what about using hgh in moring and mk677 at night?

Im not able to get hgh for 1-2$ pr iu, mor like 3, which gets expensive yes

Well I actually thought of using Mk677 to save some money, as HGH gets really expensive. If money wasnt a problem I would go hgh only
Everyone reacts different so only YOU will be the deciding factor if the benefits out weigh the sides in the end... Good luck bud let us know what you decide.

BIOGENIX

Everyone reacts different so only YOU will be the deciding factor if the benefits out weigh the sides in the end... Good luck bud let us know what you decide.

BIOGENIX
Thx man, would you start 25mg?

Ah thats a way to do it too, what about using hgh in moring and mk677 at night?

Im not able to get hgh for 1-2$ pr iu, mor like 3, which gets expensive yes
Nope.... One or the other but... Consider this... 4iu HGH before bed on workout days + 5-10iu R insulin prewo OR 5-10 Humalog postwo will be enough to make a noticeable difference longterm without developing any insulin resistance.

Let's say you go with 3$ iu, 5 wo a week it will be 60$ a week. Good generics are easy to find at less.

But i can tell you that if you look into Mike Arnold's posts you will find him using 30mg MK677 + 20iu R. Use the search function, Mike covered extensively MK.

It's something i would never use but... Still everyone should play with lab rat ;) ;)

Nope.... One or the other but... Consider this... 4iu HGH before bed on workout days + 5-10iu R insulin prewo OR 5-10 Humalog postwo will be enough to make a noticeable difference longterm without developing any insulin resistance.

Let's say you go with 3$ iu, 5 wo a week it will be 60$ a week. Good generics are easy to find at less.

But i can tell you that if you look into Mike Arnold's posts you will find him using 30mg MK677 + 20iu R. Use the search function, Mike covered extensively MK.

It's something i would never use but... Still everyone should play with lab rat ;) ;)
Thx! Why wouldnt you ever use mk677?
Whats the reason you say one or the other? Is this because hgh shutdown natural gh so the mk677 wont work as it should?

Thx! Why wouldnt you ever use mk677?
Whats the reason you say one or the other? Is this because hgh shutdown natural gh so the mk677 wont work as it should?
Because MK will completely rape your insulin sensitivity and won't give you a decent IGF increase, just hunger stimulation and a shitton of water retention.

Would you pay for something that will make you insulin resistant in 3-5days, waterlogged and 1/10 gains?
When on 4-6iu HGH generics you can obtain just awesomeness?

Mate check what every pro does.... Or what every big guy here does...

AAS
HGH
Some insulin periworkout
Some insulin sinsitizer drug like Berberine, ALA, Chromium

Don't reinvent the wheel.... This wheel is there since the 1970...

Because MK will completely rape your insulin sensitivity and won't give you a decent IGF increase, just hunger stimulation and a shitton of water retention.

Would you pay for something that will make you insulin resistant in 3-5days, waterlogged and 1/10 gains?
When on 4-6iu HGH generics you can obtain just awesomeness?

Mate check what every pro does.... Or what every big guy here does...

AAS
HGH
Some insulin periworkout
Some insulin sinsitizer drug like Berberine, ALA, Chromium

Don't reinvent the wheel.... This wheel is there since the 1970...
Ya man I see your point, I know hgh is the best choice, but seems like few ppl enjoy mk677. But ye, as I said, you are probably right

The guys who push MK677 are either selling it to you or are afraid of needles and think by using MK677 they are still natural.

I would only recommend MK677 for a skinny runt who wants to get big and doesn’t care if it’s sloppy size because they are so skinny to begin with. Even then it’s all temporary, you will retain none of the size as it’s all bloat unless of course you’re accounting for the appetite increase.

Its a nasty drug as most of the new stuff is, don’t be fooled just because it’s grey area legal.

The guys who push MK677 are either selling it to you or are afraid of needles and think by using MK677 they are still natural.

I would only recommend MK677 for a skinny runt who wants to get big and doesn’t care if it’s sloppy size because they are so skinny to begin with. Even then it’s all temporary, you will retain none of the size as it’s all bloat unless of course you’re accounting for the appetite increase.

Its a nasty drug as most of the new stuff is, don’t be fooled just because it’s grey area legal.
BOOM!

BIOGENIX

BOOM!

BIOGENIX

Everyone I know, including myself, friends and multiple logs on this forum all concluded their use of MK677 with "fuck that garbage shit".....or something to that effect. Even if you get something from it in the beginning, bloat/appetite and sleep, it eventually starts doing odd things or nothing at all......go read the logs and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws