over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test question/lab results.. it maybe a stupid question but ill ask anyways

greenpathy

Registered
when I get labs done for testosterone levels, is it only test that will show on the lab report ( ex like test E, CYP, Prop, suspension) or will all AAS show as test on a testosterone lab report.?? maybe I should know this by now but I dnt think I have ever thought of it till now, when I got my results back..

Test will show as test. Other hormones make other differences like mast will raise free test but will not show up as an elevated test level. Other anabolics effect rbc’s, estrogen, cholesterol, etc. now if your drug is a fake and is really test then obviously that’s what it will show up as on your bloods

when I get labs done for testosterone levels, is it only test that will show on the lab report ( ex like test E, CYP, Prop, suspension) or will all AAS show as test on a testosterone lab report.?? maybe I should know this by now but I dnt think I have ever thought of it till now, when I got my results back..

Lab blood work doesn’t identify the specific steroids in your system, it will tell you your test levels…total, free etc. Unless they are steroid/drug testing and even then I don’t think it would tell you specifically what ester.

Is that what you’re asking?

No. Basically what i was asking is it only test that shows up on a lab report as test in your body. Or will any other AAS show up as ( test levels) on your lab reports

Test will show as test. Other hormones make other differences like mast will raise free test but will not show up as an elevated test level. Other anabolics effect rbc’s, estrogen, cholesterol, etc. now if your drug is a fake and is really test then obviously that’s what it will show up as on your bloods
Thank you. Thats what i was asking. My dr wanted my test levels to come down quiet a bit. Its summer and i dnt mind back off the test but only if i can add another compound to get me threw the summer but still making it look like i back off the test. Im only on cyp 250/ 2x week but test levels are 2200. And ldl’s are getting out of range a bit. So he wants the test to come down back to 1k range but im in my summer cycle. So if i can go 1 shot per week but add another compound thats what ill do.

The lab tests will not be able to distinguish between synthetic testosterone and natural testosterone, so you're good

I believe that other aa will show as test especially if the test is not sensitive , for instance if you add eq i will most likely show up as test, dbol does show up as test

I believe that other aa will show as test especially if the test is not sensitive , for instance if you add eq i will most likely show up as test, dbol does show up as test
this is what i was asking....will other AAS other than test show as test in my lab work...

There’s a urine test available that’ll show different AAS in your system. I don’t believe it shows levels or anything, but it’s a way to find out if what your taking is legitimate. I believe it’s Lapcorp.

Cage

Thank you. Thats what i was asking. My dr wanted my test levels to come down quiet a bit. Its summer and i dnt mind back off the test but only if i can add another compound to get me threw the summer but still making it look like i back off the test. Im only on cyp 250/ 2x week but test levels are 2200. And ldl’s are getting out of range a bit. So he wants the test to come down back to 1k range but im in my summer cycle. So if i can go 1 shot per week but add another compound thats what ill do.
If it was me what i would do is schedule your blood draw in advance if you can, then a minimum of 2 weeks do your last pin and then do either orals or trest acetate up to 2 days before the draw, by that point your levels will likely be in the one k range, unlike what most believe, if you use an anathate or cypionate it takes about 3 to 4 weeks for your blood levels to drop to a significant degree. Believe me i have done that quite a few times before

this is what i was asking....will other AAS other than test show as test in my lab work...
If the doctor orders a testosterone total and free. The only AAS that will show on your bloodwork is testosterone. They don’t look for esters with that standard test. The only thing it shows for that standard test on your blood work is a total testosterone number and a free testosterone number. It will look something like below

total testosterone: 1200
free testosterone: 300

Depending on which immunoassay is used, there can be cross reactivity as denoted below.

If the doctor orders a testosterone total and free. The only AAS that will show on your bloodwork is testosterone. They don’t look for esters with that standard test. The only thing it shows for that standard test on your blood work is a total testosterone number and a free testosterone number. It will look something like below

total testosterone: 1200
free testosterone: 300
this is what i wanted to know exactly my test was getting to high and he wanted me to stop all together until it goes back down, but im in my summer cycle and i didnt want that, so instead of taking just test alone, now ill back off the test some and add another compound

@beastmode121
So first protein is irrelevant. Then energy expenditure is about a deficit. Wtf bro. Go back to basics

Also note most Labs also won’t dilute, it will just be stuck at the high reference range. When I run my own labs, I usually will run the sample as a patient, then once it indicates it needs diluting I will dilute my serum to 1/4 or to 1/2. A few bodybuilders I had to dilute to 1/8.

WS

Depending on which immunoassay is used, there can be cross reactivity as denoted below.

Your right, depends on instrument and the assay. I wouldn’t worry too much about it though.

WS

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner