over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Holidays dilemma

ok lets all pause......

we now have drug abusers telling other drug abusers that they don't need to abuse other drugs to have a good time

ok carry on........

ok lets all pause......

we now have drug abusers telling other drug abusers that they don't need to abuse other drugs to have a good time

ok carry on........
Oh so all drugs are the same? Tylenol is just as harmful for you as heroin?

1g of test and 750 NPP and you're just getting fat? Something seems off here, either your diet or training are shit, or both. Or you're putting on a bunch of water weight and thinking it's fat.

I'd recommend just enjoying yourself, but also consider that you can use alcohol calories for energy in certain cases. Basically you need to have zero carbohydrates or fats in your system for that to happen. So if you can stick to lean meat and leafy vegetables, you would be better off.

If you’re not competing then just enjoy your holiday and do your thing! It’s not like it’s going to undo everything you did in a week or two. Yes, you’ll put on some lbs but not 10+ lbs. you know your body and how to diet properly to get to your ideal physique. Life is short, so enjoy your time off, and once back home get back to business!

Cage
I agree with this. Life’s too short not to enjoy it

This is true, but then if you have the mindset that junk food or alcohol is the way to a happy life, why would you be in the bodybuilding lifestyle?

People often mistake pleasure for happiness. Drugs produce pleasure, not happiness.
I don’t. I’m just saying some junk food and alcohol here and there isn’t going to hurt.

This is true, but then if you have the mindset that junk food or alcohol is the way to a happy life, why would you be in the bodybuilding lifestyle?

People often mistake pleasure for happiness. Drugs produce pleasure, not happiness.
I have junk food when I want and alcohol every now and then. And I look pretty big and lean (225lbs with abs at 5’11). I do not consider myself a bodybuilder or say I live a bodybuilding lifestyle. Life’s all about balance to me. Just my opinion

I have junk food when I want and alcohol every now and then. And I look pretty big and lean (225lbs with abs at 5’11). I do not consider myself a bodybuilder or say I live a bodybuilding lifestyle. Life’s all about balance to me. Just my opinion
Sounds like he has some image that a child has of Arnold.
I know a lot of bbrs, and a lot are far from clean living and health conscious.
I like bodybuilding not general fitness and wellness.
It’s all about balance and a couple of drinks a week or even (I hate the term) “junk food” daily won’t have a negative effect. In fact it could contribute to consistency and lead to better results long term.
It gets to me because the guy talks about bodybuilding but probably doesn’t have the first clue about the basics

Sounds like he has some image that a child has of Arnold.
I know a lot of bbrs, and a lot are far from clean living and health conscious.
I like bodybuilding not general fitness and wellness.
It’s all about balance and a couple of drinks a week or even (I hate the term) “junk food” daily won’t have a negative effect. In fact it could contribute to consistency and lead to better results long term.
It gets to me because the guy talks about bodybuilding but probably doesn’t have the first clue about the basics
Exactly lol.

I don’t. I’m just saying some junk food and alcohol here and there isn’t going to hurt.

No one has said otherwise, all poison always depends on the dose.

The problem is that humans are not very adept at controlling doses of alcohol, drugs or junk food.

That is why it will depend on each one how they can handle their vices and whims. For many it is all or nothing, so absolute abstention is their only way.

And as the issue was raised in this thread, it was something like getting drunk or eat tons of shit food every day for 3 weeks? I don't see how that has anything to do with physical or even mental health. And for those not concerned about health, I also do not see what benefits it could bring at the level of muscular look.

Ha! Would have said the same thing until I met my in-laws and have to spend every holiday with them.
LOL

When I quit drinking, I also quit going to Holidays w/ my Ma and/or inlaws. I now just stay home w/ the Dog on Xmas and Thanksgiving. Too much insanity...

No one has said otherwise, all poison always depends on the dose.

The problem is that humans are not very adept at controlling doses of alcohol, drugs or junk food.

That is why it will depend on each one how they can handle their vices and whims. For many it is all or nothing, so absolute abstention is their only way.

And as the issue was raised in this thread, it was something like getting drunk or eat tons of shit food every day for 3 weeks? I don't see how that has anything to do with physical or even mental health. And for those not concerned about health, I also do not see what benefits it could bring at the level of muscular look.

No I never intended to eat tons of shit food for 3 weeks, on the contrary, the plan was to keep eating 2000kcal of lean meat and vegetables as at the end of my cutting phase, and add 1000kcal of tasty carbs or alcohol on top of that, to keep calories around maintenance during Holidays.
So far 2 weeks of Holidays have passed already and everything is going really well, I've managed to fit in 4 full body workouts at some great local gyms, I drink less than originally intended, I eat a lot of good food but don't overeat, most of it is still lean meat and veggies :) I'm so glad because I look even sharper that 2 weeks ago, and after the Holidays are over it will allow me to start the next growing phase at a much lower body fat level than usual, maybe this was the missing magic ingredient for some good gains in my case, I will find out soon :)

No I never intended to eat tons of shit food for 3 weeks, on the contrary, the plan was to keep eating 2000kcal of lean meat and vegetables as at the end of my cutting phase, and add 1000kcal of tasty carbs or alcohol on top of that, to keep calories around maintenance during Holidays.

1000 extra calories from alcohol or free food a day for 3 weeks seems like too much.

In the end you gave up on that idea, fortunately

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity