YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Starting my TRT journey.. My Bloods Posted.

Sneaks99

Newbies
What's up guys! Definitely new to the forum! Thank you guys so much for all the info here. I wanna start off by saying I'm 35, 5' 11", and I'm 280lbs. I've cycled in the past about 5 years ago for couple years and now I think the time has come to be on TRT. This past 6 months I've been into the gym 5 days a week and my diet has been cleaned up big time. I got bloods done through a clinic to find my lvls pretty dang bad especially at my age. They were going to prescribe me Test Cyp 200mg/ml, but did not tell me my dosing or anything till I purchased everything which is well over 300 a month so kinda searching around now. I was thinking to start off with 150mg to 200mg a week split and I'm going to be doing bloods every 90 days. But thought I would post this with my bloods just so you can see where I'm at. I appreciate everyone thank you!

Attachments

• 20210628_194106.jpg
    20210628_194106.jpg
    207.3 KB · Views: 86
Is that you in your pic, 5’11 280?

Will you do daily injections or once - twice a week?

I personally do 200mg weekly just once a week. Been doing it that way for 8yrs roughly. I personally like to use Iso for my test, but that’s just me.

Cage

That was me at 235lbs

Okay, figured something was off.

So you’ve been back at it for 6 months but you’re still that far out of shape?

I’m not criticizing you but don’t you think maybe you should check your levels when you are at healthier place and then decide?

If you’re just dead set in TRT for life at 35 that’s different though.

I’m not criticizing you but don’t you think maybe you should check your levels when you are at healthier place and then decide?

It's been a pretty tuff 6 months for me.. my weight hasn't been coming off like I think it should especially with what I've done in the past dieting. Plus in the gym and my daily grind I feel like a 70 year old man trying to work out and doing daily task with me being extremely fatigued all the time and just body feeling like dog crap even with this healthier lifestyle change. This drew me to check my bloods after 6 months because I just didnt feel the same from dieting before. I didnt think my previous cycling would still be effecting me almost 5 yrs later with now low low test lvls so I figured let me get my lvls back up (TRT) and see how this changes me.

Your T isn't that low if you are very heavy, increased fat means more aromatase, and E2 is what shuts down T production.

Yeah this is interesting. Might be worth getting back into “shape” and then doing the bloods again. Good chance being that heavy with a poor diet can be contributing to the low T.

Your T isn't that low if you are very heavy, increased fat means more aromatase, and E2 is what shuts down T production.
The doc gave me a scale of T lvls 270's to 830's and I'm at 235. He said that's worse then a 80 yr old man. He says 60's and 70's are 270 or close.

Yeah this is interesting. Might be worth getting back into “shape” and then doing the bloods again. Good chance being that heavy with a poor diet can be contributing to the low T.
I'll definitely push harder just seems it's way way different now.. my first journey I was 277lbs and went down to 185lbs in 9 months. Then hopped on the dark side to really get size on me. Cycled for almost 3 yrs then life hit and now here I am back where I started. Just seems everything I've done in my past and knowing how to diet and exercise is not working the same for me now.

Also my diet has been in check the last 6 months.

It's been a pretty tuff 6 months for me.. my weight hasn't been coming off like I think it should especially with what I've done in the past dieting. Plus in the gym and my daily grind I feel like a 70 year old man trying to work out and doing daily task with me being extremely fatigued all the time and just body feeling like dog crap even with this healthier lifestyle change. This drew me to check my bloods after 6 months because I just didnt feel the same from dieting before. I didnt think my previous cycling would still be effecting me almost 5 yrs later with now low low test lvls so I figured let me get my lvls back up (TRT) and see how this changes me.

It's not something to take lightly, I'm sure there is a reason why you stopped cycling and if you go back to thinking of why it may give you some pause. I know myself I romanticize all my runs in my head when I'm off and then go back to my logs where I'm listing all these problems I had complaining about being on cycle.

If your diet has been in check for 6 months and you've been hitting it hard with your muscle memory to still be that far out of shape it sounds like things got really bad which would explain why your levels are tanked, at 5'11 280 you're still way out of shape. All that extra weight I'm sure is contributing to feeling fatigued, I know it definitely wears me down when I'm heavy I'm 6'1 240lbs at the moment and it doesn't feel good carrying this size day in day out, I'm out of shape and I feel it.

Another thing I will say and you can ask anyone who has been on for a very long time, that first initial boost will have you feeling great but eventually it just becomes normal and you're still going to feel the same beating yourself up in the gym every day, it's a slippery slope. Keep in my mind you're going to be jabbing yourself with a needle for the rest of your life and all the consequences that come with it, you may want to do everything possible to make sure that is the right decision. There are other things you can use to give yourself an edge that are not a lifelong commitments with lifelong consequences, maybe start with GH and synthetek products and see where that gets you. If it's the fat you are most concerned about there are helpers for that as well which I'm sure you're already aware of.

One more thing to consider, is this a "anti aging" clinic type of doc or is this your PCP telling you all of this? Be careful, just because they are called "doctor" doesn't always mean they have your best interests in mind or even know what they are taking about. At your size it's kinda concerning that he didn't tell you to drop some fat first instead of trying to sell you on TRT.

It's not something to take lightly, I'm sure there is a reason why you stopped cycling and if you go back to thinking of why it may give you some pause. I know myself I romanticize all my runs in my head when I'm off and then go back to my logs where I'm listing all these problems I had complaining about being on cycle.

If your diet has been in check for 6 months and you've been hitting it hard with your muscle memory to still be that far out of shape it sounds like things got really bad which would explain why your levels are tanked, at 5'11 280 you're still way out of shape. All that extra weight I'm sure is contributing to feeling fatigued, I know it definitely wears me down when I'm heavy I'm 6'1 240lbs at the moment and it doesn't feel good carrying this size day in day out, I'm out of shape and I feel it.

Another thing I will say and you can ask anyone who has been on for a very long time, that first initial boost will have you feeling great but eventually it just becomes normal and you're still going to feel the same beating yourself up in the gym every day, it's a slippery slope. Keep in my mind you're going to be jabbing yourself with a needle for the rest of your life and all the consequences that come with it, you may want to do everything possible to make sure that is the right decision. There are other things you can use to give yourself an edge that are not a lifelong commitments with lifelong consequences, maybe start with GH and synthetek products and see where that gets you. If it's the fat you are most concerned about there are helpers for that as well which I'm sure you're already aware of.

One more thing to consider, is this a "anti aging" clinic type of doc or is this your PCP telling you all of this? Be careful, just because they are called "doctor" doesn't always mean they have your best interests in mind or even know what they are taking about. At your size it's kinda concerning that he didn't tell you to drop some fat first instead of trying to sell you on TRT.
Thanks for the input!! I appreciate the response. It's a TRT clinic that is giving my info and that did my bloods. Kids in the future was definitely a question but my wife's tubes are tied and were content with our kids now and where we are so that was another reason to go ahead. I know my weight has a huge toll and big factor on how I'm feeling. I just figured with my T lvls back to normal or on the upper end of the scale my total over all health and wellbeing and strength may come back and give me some kinda hope to atleast feeling my age again. My shots will not be intramuscular they will be subq so that would atleast be better for the long term use. I'm still up in the air about it since it is lifetime commitment. I will not by any means be on a blast or I guess do a cycle persay. This is strictly for my wellbeing. My E2 seems in normal range for being overweight which I know contributes to lowT. I never got bloods done after my last cycle so I dont know if I even recovered from it after all these years even when I was in shape before.

Thanks for the input!! I appreciate the response. It's a TRT clinic that is giving my info and that did my bloods. Kids in the future was definitely a question but my wife's tubes are tied and were content with our kids now and where we are so that was another reason to go ahead. I know my weight has a huge toll and big factor on how I'm feeling. I just figured with my T lvls back to normal or on the upper end of the scale my total over all health and wellbeing and strength may come back and give me some kinda hope to atleast feeling my age again. My shots will not be intramuscular they will be subq so that would atleast be better for the long term use. I'm still up in the air about it since it is lifetime commitment. I will not by any means be on a blast or I guess do a cycle persay. This is strictly for my wellbeing. My E2 seems in normal range for being overweight which I know contributes to lowT. I never got bloods done after my last cycle so I dont know if I even recovered from it after all these years even when I was in shape before.

TRT clinic sounds about right, they are just trying to sell you something brother they don't actually care about you that is the business they are in they are just telling you what you want to hear. No real doctor that cares about you is going to say "you have the levels of a 70 year old", that's something they said to you for effect something like a used car salesman would tell you to make a sale. Again it's alarming that they wouldn't tell you to actually get in shape first and then re-test, you're 45lbs off of your "in shape" weight....that is A LOT.

Sounds like you kinda have your mind made up thinking this is your last resort, trust me it's not you have a long way to go and lot of options you could exhaust first if you're just looking for an edge. I'll say one more thing as you've cycled before, if you are on TRT you will 100% without a doubt cycle eventually......again that slippery slope.

Forget about what this business clinic told you and give this a lot of thought, it's something for the rest of your life and has lifelong consequences that comes with it. Go take a look at the forum, every other thread is somebody with a health problem because of this stuff. I'm not saying don't do it if nothing changes but you can at least try first.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity