over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What's your CURRENT physique goals?

I might sound stupid, what is tp black?
Yes I did finally get my trest. The mods here were awesome and stepped in.

I went against my better judgement and added some tren a on top of it and made it about a week and a half before dropping it. I dropped the trest too as I was honestly feeling off from it.
Re add the trest after your systems clears out a bit. It's a very feel good compound.

Re add the trest after your systems clears out a bit. It's a very feel good compound.
Honestly I wasn’t the biggest fan I was on it for a few weeks before hand.
I’d rather just stick to what I’ve used for a while test,dhb or primo and gh.

My current physique goal is to drop roughly 2-3% BF by summer’s end. And add roughly 5-8lbs of lean tissue, plus be more vascular. I’ve already dropped 1.8% Bf in the past 3 weeks with added in stair master sessions 25min/6 days a week. I’ve also just began a cycle of Iso/Tren/Var. Looking forward to seeing how everything pans out by September!

Cage

My current physique goal is to drop roughly 2-3% BF by summer’s end. And add roughly 5-8lbs of lean tissue, plus be more vascular. I’ve already dropped 1.8% Bf in the past 3 weeks with added in stair master sessions 25min/6 days a week. I’ve also just began a cycle of Iso/Tren/Var. Looking forward to seeing how everything pans out by September!

Cage
Nice man! Solid progress and solid goals/drug protocol.

Cage
How’s the stair master treating your legs? Is it eating into your recovery or flattening them out?

How’s the stair master treating your legs? Is it eating into your recovery or flattening them out?
Honestly, it’s fuckin brutal!!! But I chose this because it’s constantly gets harder the longer you do it. For cardio/fat loss purposes it’s great!!!!

As to recovery, the first 2 weeks my legs ached alllll damn day. On leg day I use my elliptical machine not the stair stepper for only 10min. Basically to get the blood pumping for my workout. The stair stepper would take away from leg day for me. Then I hit front/back squats, leg extensions, hack squats, and occasionally trap-bar deadlift. My calves would stay pumped for hours!! But I haven’t noticed anything like that occurring in my quads. My quads seem to be responding well to my current regime. I’ve actually been thinking of doing legs 2x a week. Maybe like a Monday & Friday. Gonna hold off though on that til the end of July.

For me personally I’m liking the stair climber for fat loss and also for keeping my legs pumped. Once I meet my goal I’ll probably do half & half between the stair stepper and the elliptical.

Cage

Current goal is to get to a leanish (10-12%) 220lbs or so by March next year. Currently 5'9" - 9ish% (calipers) 206-208 morning weight dry and empty. Have done a few shows over the last couple years, trying to get a national qualification so I can get on that next stage and see what I need to work on next. Sometime in the fall of 2022 ill compete and if everything goes as planned I should be able to snag a qualification between Mens and Classic Physique. Ive been training consistently for about 5 years and have been running gear and training to compete for about 3 of those years.

The initial blast will be some thing like:

Week 1-4: 25mg dbol
Week 1-16: 4IU GH 2 IU pre and 2IU post + 5 units of humalog-R insulin pre and post alongside it.
Week 1-3: 300mg Test C
Week 4-9: 500mg Test C
Week 10-14: 600mg Test C
Week 15: 400mg Test C
Week 16: 300mg Test C
Week 1-16: 50mg Proviron
Week 8-14: 150mg Tren Ace
30mg Nolva ED
caber and adex on hand will likely need .5mg caber e3d and .5mg adex 2-3x a week.

Will be starting this likely Aug 1st or so. Im a little leary of the Deca and Tren on top of one another but idk. I trust my coach implicitly at this point and I have what I need to counter any issues so here we go!

Honestly, it’s fuckin brutal!!! But I chose this because it’s constantly gets harder the longer you do it. For cardio/fat loss purposes it’s great!!!!

As to recovery, the first 2 weeks my legs ached alllll damn day. On leg day I use my elliptical machine not the stair stepper for only 10min. Basically to get the blood pumping for my workout. The stair stepper would take away from leg day for me. Then I hit front/back squats, leg extensions, hack squats, and occasionally trap-bar deadlift. My calves would stay pumped for hours!! But I haven’t noticed anything like that occurring in my quads. My quads seem to be responding well to my current regime. I’ve actually been thinking of doing legs 2x a week. Maybe like a Monday & Friday. Gonna hold off though on that til the end of July.

For me personally I’m liking the stair climber for fat loss and also for keeping my legs pumped. Once I meet my goal I’ll probably do half & half between the stair stepper and the elliptical.

Cage

I like the stairmaster as you get leaner over walking or riding the bike, it feels like it keeps more size and detail on my legs. Definitely the hardest version of LISS you can do that I can think of too.

Current goal is to get to a leanish (10-12%) 220lbs or so by March next year. Currently 5'9" - 9ish% (calipers) 206-208 morning weight dry and empty. Have done a few shows over the last couple years, trying to get a national qualification so I can get on that next stage and see what I need to work on next. Sometime in the fall of 2022 ill compete and if everything goes as planned I should be able to snag a qualification between Mens and Classic Physique. Ive been training consistently for about 5 years and have been running gear and training to compete for about 3 of those years.

The initial blast will be some thing like:

Week 1-4: 25mg dbol
Week 1-16: 4IU GH 2 IU pre and 2IU post + 5 units of humalog-R insulin pre and post alongside it.
Week 1-3: 300mg Test C
Week 4-9: 500mg Test C
Week 10-14: 600mg Test C
Week 15: 400mg Test C
Week 16: 300mg Test C
Week 1-16: 50mg Proviron
Week 8-14: 150mg Tren Ace
30mg Nolva ED
caber and adex on hand will likely need .5mg caber e3d and .5mg adex 2-3x a week.

Will be starting this likely Aug 1st or so. Im a little leary of the Deca and Tren on top of one another but idk. I trust my coach implicitly at this point and I have what I need to counter any issues so here we go!
What’s your reason for tapering up your Cyp dosage? Is it fluid retention issues? Curious to hear why not run the 600/wk dose the whole way through?

Cage

What’s your reason for tapering up your Cyp dosage? Is it fluid retention issues? Curious to hear why not run the 600/wk dose the whole way through?

Cage
Honestly I usually dont titrate like that, but my coach is the one who came up with this. He has quite a few certs and works with a lot of really good Canadian competitors. But ya IDK I couldn't even think of why you would titrate in this manner? Trusting the coach on this one.

I guess maybe he wants to titrate up just to continue strengthening the cycle as we go maybe? And then toward the end wants to have less estrogen conversion for when go back to a TRT dose? I think im gonna ask him lol!

The stairs are HARD lol! I usually do 20 minutes but its a slower pace. No handrails though! Dont support your weight with them. I usually rotate between stairs, incline tread, and walking outside. 5-6 days a week.

I tried replying to you @riddleofsteel but it keeps erroring on me when I reply directly.

The stairs are HARD lol! I usually do 20 minutes but its a slower pace. No handrails though! Dont support your weight with them. I usually rotate between stairs, incline tread, and walking outside. 5-6 days a week.

I tried replying to you @riddleofsteel but it keeps erroring on me when I reply directly.
The stairs are brutal. I remember the high school wrestlers hating the stairs. I need the handrails. I hold onto them like I'm holding onto dear life, lol.

Something is up with the site. Some sort of glitch.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws