over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

It's time to get HUGE!

Hey @Elvia1023 I noticed in your first post you mentioned lantus. Did you ever go through with trying that and could you share your thoughts?

I was thinking lantus 3x/week 20-50iu (starting low at 20iu and monitoring fasted and daytime levels, using whatever dose keeps my BG stable in a decent range on around 400g carbs a day on lantus/training days). GH 4iu/everyday. Cycle off, reduce carb intake, lower GH dose, start Metformin if morning bg level goes +110.

Gear minimal, test 350mg/primo 350mg (which is actually a lot for me given what I’ve been doing the last several years).

I’d like to grow/beat logbook but I can’t/won’t battle AAS sides anymore. I have experience taking humulin-r but never lantus.

I’ve been rereading some OLD posts of yours on slin (not saying you’re old hahaha!).

I did experiment with lantus and I believe it can be very useful in certain situations but I personally am not a big fan of it. I pretty much done what you plan to do so it's not like I used a lot and I think it's worth experimenting with but you probably won't notice a big deal. I know people who use higher doses in conjunction with high hgh and maybe some rapid slin and they get great results but that's because they are basically using everything including high aas.

On the forums there are a few myths regarding slin such as you need to use hgh with it which is complete nonsense. However I think when using a long slin such as lantus it's highly beneficial to use hgh with it. It's good that you are just adding it onto your existing diet and not overdoing anything because most people if they just add it in and push carbs they will get fat and fairly quickly as well.

You only know if you try so go for it but I will say when using lantus you have to be 100% consistent with your diet. I don't mean going hypo as that would be extremely hard (it's very forgiving unlike rapid or regular slin) on the amounts you listed. I just mean cheating on your diet in a high slin environment is a recipe to get fat so make sure everything is in place and you are consistent with your diet and ensure you keep insulin sensitivity high throughout. Definitely try to get some humalog if you want to experiment with slin as I believe that's the most effective type but all can be used with good effect.

Not going to lie I fall off plan completely for 2 days. I am single and live in town so I have the occasional night out. I walk Flex through town most nights and see drunken girls everywhere so I am good I don't go out all the time plus I very rarely drink but when I do I make up for it. Well I done a few things I probably shouldn't have. I had about 20 doubles and a few sambucas and jagerbombs through the night including half a bottle of hennessey before I went out. I got back about 7am so it completely messed up my routine. I woke up and ordered 2 meals from a Chinese takeaway. I just picked what I wanted so crispy shredded beef with jasmine rice and chips (you call that fries) and crispy salt and pepper chicken with the same. I had one then I decided to be good and go to the gym. I had a great workout then I got back completely destroyed had the 2nd takeaway and went straight to bed :eek::D

Today I have had an off day and ate clean and had 2 meat and fruit/vegetable meals. Then 1 greek yoghurt and mixed fruit/nut meals so fairly low calories and carbs. I will have 2 steaks before bed with some walnuts and berries. I am holding a lot of water around my waist so today was needed. I will be gtg in another day or so. Fluids are high and I am back on plan. I will tighten up over the week and go from there. England play in the Euro final on Sunday but I won't be going out drinking again. I haven't posted details of one of my PULL days in ages so here is my last workout...

Abs for 10 mins (bodyweight crunches, leg pull ins and broomstick twists etc).
Incline Bench Rear Delt Raises... 2 working sets (2 different variations).
Incline Bench DB High Row supersetted with Kelso Shrug... 1 working set.
Unilateral High Cable Bench Lat Row... 2 working sets for each side (2 different variations).
Smith Row supersetted with Smith Shrug... 2 working sets.
Smith Rack Pull... 2 hard sets.
Unilateral DB Bi-cep Curl supersetted with DB Hammer Curl... 2 working sets for each arm.
Machine Curls... 2 working sets (unilateral, both, drop set, assisted reps).
Stretches.

I did experiment with lantus and I believe it can be very useful in certain situations but I personally am not a big fan of it. I pretty much done what you plan to do so it's not like I used a lot and I think it's worth experimenting with but you probably won't notice a big deal. I know people who use higher doses in conjunction with high hgh and maybe some rapid slin and they get great results but that's because they are basically using everything including high aas.

On the forums there are a few myths regarding slin such as you need to use hgh with it which is complete nonsense. However I think when using a long slin such as lantus it's highly beneficial to use hgh with it. It's good that you are just adding it onto your existing diet and not overdoing anything because most people if they just add it in and push carbs they will get fat and fairly quickly as well.

You only know if you try so go for it but I will say when using lantus you have to be 100% consistent with your diet. I don't mean going hypo as that would be extremely hard (it's very forgiving unlike rapid or regular slin) on the amounts you listed. I just mean cheating on your diet in a high slin environment is a recipe to get fat so make sure everything is in place and you are consistent with your diet and ensure you keep insulin sensitivity high throughout. Definitely try to get some humalog if you want to experiment with slin as I believe that's the most effective type but all can be used with good effect.
Thanks man. Just the kind of rational advice I was looking for. Much appreciated.

Not going to lie I fall off plan completely for 2 days. I am single and live in town so I have the occasional night out. I walk Flex through town most nights and see drunken girls everywhere so I am good I don't go out all the time plus I very rarely drink but when I do I make up for it. Well I done a few things I probably shouldn't have. I had about 20 doubles and a few sambucas and jagerbombs through the night including half a bottle of hennessey before I went out. I got back about 7am so it completely messed up my routine. I woke up and ordered 2 meals from a Chinese takeaway. I just picked what I wanted so crispy shredded beef with jasmine rice and chips (you call that fries) and crispy salt and pepper chicken with the same. I had one then I decided to be good and go to the gym. I had a great workout then I got back completely destroyed had the 2nd takeaway and went straight to bed :eek::D

Today I have had an off day and ate clean and had 2 meat and fruit/vegetable meals. Then 1 greek yoghurt and mixed fruit/nut meals so fairly low calories and carbs. I will have 2 steaks before bed with some walnuts and berries. I am holding a lot of water around my waist so today was needed. I will be gtg in another day or so. Fluids are high and I am back on plan. I will tighten up over the week and go from there. England play in the Euro final on Sunday but I won't be going out drinking again. I haven't posted details of one of my PULL days in ages so here is my last workout...

Abs for 10 mins (bodyweight crunches, leg pull ins and broomstick twists etc).
Incline Bench Rear Delt Raises... 2 working sets (2 different variations).
Incline Bench DB High Row supersetted with Kelso Shrug... 1 working set.
Unilateral High Cable Bench Lat Row... 2 working sets for each side (2 different variations).
Smith Row supersetted with Smith Shrug... 2 working sets.
Smith Rack Pull... 2 hard sets.
Unilateral DB Bi-cep Curl supersetted with DB Hammer Curl... 2 working sets for each arm.
Machine Curls... 2 working sets (unilateral, both, drop set, assisted reps).
Stretches.
Sounds to me like you didn't have an off day, youre just living life.
Honestly, if you're not prepping for a show in the near future I think getting out of your normal "loop" of life is probably healthy

Sounds to me like you didn't have an off day, youre just living life.
Honestly, if you're not prepping for a show in the near future I think getting out of your normal "loop" of life is probably healthy

Very true and I completely agree. I just mean I always overdo things. I could have drank half and still had an amazing night. I am not competing and life is about living and having fun I just need to learn to not go to the extreme. I will still fine so not a bad drunk but it's not good on the body drinking that much. Ideally I would go out often and have fun and have a few drinks and not ruin the following day or 2 because I am so hungover.

Thx for the excellent post. Very interested in following your progress. I can’t think of a better opportunity for someone new to bodybuilding like myself to learn.

I might have to take a few days off now because my right shoulder and elbow are inflamed. I already had a minor issue with my bi-cep tendon and my shoulder wasn't great (part of the reason I upped my PUSH reps recently) but then I stupidly arm wrestled so that has damaged them both. I have added a few things to help matters (diclofenac gel, bpc 157, hgh, etc) and will see how I am. I should be fine in 2-3 days but will go careful next time I am in the gym.

Today I have ate similarly to yesterday but with more carbs (rice/mango and rice/pineapple) pre and post workout. I destroyed my legs tonight and struggled to walk home so it will do me good having a day off tomorrow. One change for the next few weeks is I am actively trying to do more steps per day so I will be taking Flex out for approx 2 hours per day. The increased activity combined with the modified diet (carb cycling) will be enough to get me where I want to be.

Calf Presses... 1 working set for each leg separately, 1 working set using left, right and both, then a 3rd working set with both legs to finish.
Calf Raises... 1 working drop set with 4 drops in weight (approx 100 reps total).
Seated Leg Curls... 3 working sets (playing about with rom).
Hip Adductors... 1 working set.
Leg Press... 2 working sets (ham and glute focused and quad focused).
Hack Squats... 2 working sets.
Leg Extensions... 2 working sets the last being a drop set with 3 drops in weight.
Stretches.

I am using about 12mg tren a per day but have missed a few days recently but will carry it on daily from now on and increase to 15mg tomorrow. I am probably going to lower my deca dose to 200mg e3d's and I will add in avar at 40mg per day in about 2 weeks. Test will be kept at 150mg e3d's and mast at 80mg e3d's. I have had a few days off slin but will add it back in at 6iu preworkout with my 5ml synthetine. I will probably drop HGH because it doesn't do that much to me apart from making me tired constantly. Although I will give it another few weeks at 2.5iu per day before I drop it. I want to have as much energy as possible this summer and I don't like taking stimulants apart from my preworkout.

I want to post about the pso-rite because it's is amazing for lower back relief. It looks like a complete gimmick and it is just a piece of plastic but it's very hard to duplicate what it does with anything else. I see the company has brought out various other gimmicky pieces and running with the theme but the original piece really is fantastic. Many on here know how bad my lower back is and it constantly goes. It will never be 100% but this piece has really helped me out. I still do my usual stretching but when I use this I feel the tension go (I mainly lie on top of it so it's releases the psoas muscle). It's the reason I have been doing some squats and stiff leg deadlifts recently and I haven't had any issues. I usually use it for 2 mins when I get to the gym if I am going to be doing one of those danger movements then I always make sure to use it for about 5 mins post workout when I do my stretching.

There is a reason I haven't posted. After I went out last week on the Wed I started feeling really ill. It started with the worse fever of my life. I would be painfully cold but burning up at the same time. I tested myself and was positive for covid which was no surprise as I had all the symptoms of the new strain. Mainly just been eating fruits and drinking plenty of fluids. After a few days the fever started to go and was replaced with mainly dry coughing and a sore throat and just feeling a bit crap. I have been eating more protein now and pretty much back on a food plan. I still feel like crap but I am a lot better. I have lost a little weight (which I wanted to do) but still holding some water which I know will drop off once I am better and more active.

When I get back in the gym I will follow the same split but won't do any failure sets for the 1st rotation. I have to take Flex out but just avoid people and have stayed in the last week apart from walking him around the local area. I also stopped injecting but doubled up my vitamins. My eyes have gone bright white from the synthergine I added in (after going out) so I don't look ill but I still feel it. My blast included 150mg test every 3 days so I injected that yesterday and will carry on with that and start adding other things back in. I never feel like injecting when ill and I didn't want to be on tren with this fever but I will add it back in at 10mg in about 5 days and go from there. For my goals I don't need a lot of drugs as I have a base and just need to tighten up so I may just leave deca out now and just add mast e back in then some avar at 40mg later on. All is good I just need to wait another 5 or so days and I should be over it. I will test myself on Wed (was still positive yesterday) and hopefully I am negative by then.

There is a reason I haven't posted. After I went out last week on the Wed I started feeling really ill. It started with the worse fever of my life. I would be painfully cold but burning up at the same time. I tested myself and was positive for covid which was no surprise as I had all the symptoms of the new strain. Mainly just been eating fruits and drinking plenty of fluids. After a few days the fever started to go and was replaced with mainly dry coughing and a sore throat and just feeling a bit crap. I have been eating more protein now and pretty much back on a food plan. I still feel like crap but I am a lot better. I have lost a little weight (which I wanted to do) but still holding some water which I know will drop off once I am better and more active.

When I get back in the gym I will follow the same split but won't do any failure sets for the 1st rotation. I have to take Flex out but just avoid people and have stayed in the last week apart from walking him around the local area. I also stopped injecting but doubled up my vitamins. My eyes have gone bright white from the synthergine I added in (after going out) so I don't look ill but I still feel it. My blast included 150mg test every 3 days so I injected that yesterday and will carry on with that and start adding other things back in. I never feel like injecting when ill and I didn't want to be on tren with this fever but I will add it back in at 10mg in about 5 days and go from there. For my goals I don't need a lot of drugs as I have a base and just need to tighten up so I may just leave deca out now and just add mast e back in then some avar at 40mg later on. All is good I just need to wait another 5 or so days and I should be over it. I will test myself on Wed (was still positive yesterday) and hopefully I am negative by then.

Hey Elvia,

Sorry to hear you got Covid and haven't been feeling that great. It seems that you got over the worst part and soon should be 100% again.

Take care of yourself and keep us all updated.

Damn man that sucks! I feel like I always get sick when I start getting in a groove. Shitty.

So are you vaccinated and the new strain still got through?

Damn man that sucks! I feel like I always get sick when I start getting in a groove. Shitty.

So are you vaccinated and the new strain still got through?

No I wasn't vaccinated. My mate who was out with me is vaccinated and he is just as ill with covid as well. The fever has gone but my breathing is getting worse but I feel ok now. Hopefully in a few days I will be gtg. I am very rarely ill but I was definitely getting into my groove so it's annoying. Although it has probably done my body good having 1 week from the gym because my shoulder has had time to heal and feels much better.

No I wasn't vaccinated. My mate who was out with me is vaccinated and he is just as ill with covid as well. The fever has gone but my breathing is getting worse but I feel ok now. Hopefully in a few days I will be gtg. I am very rarely ill but I was definitely getting into my groove so it's annoying. Although it has probably done my body good having 1 week from the gym because my shoulder has had time to heal and feels much better.

I'm hearing lots of the people who are fully vaccinated are still getting Covid.

I'm sure you already know this, but up your vitamin C, D and zinc and take a good amount of probiotics, NAC and Quercetin at the very least. If you have access to injectable glutathione, that's a true powerhouse that I'd add in too.

I'm hearing lots of the people who are fully vaccinated are still getting Covid.

I'm sure you already know this, but up your vitamin C, D and zinc and take a good amount of probiotics, NAC and Quercetin at the very least. If you have access to injectable glutathione, that's a true powerhouse that I'd add in too.
Where are you hearing that? I am hearing and seeing the opposite. All of us who are vaccinated here are remaining ok while the dumbasses that refused the vaccination continue to get each other sick lol

In the USA at least the educated amongst us say it is now a “pandemic for the unvaccinated”

Where are you hearing that? I am hearing and seeing the opposite. All of us who are vaccinated here are remaining ok while the dumbasses that refused the vaccination continue to get each other sick lol

In the USA at least the educated amongst us say it is now a “pandemic for the unvaccinated”

I've heard this from people who've been vaccinated and gotten Covid afterwards. Also, I've come across some articles about this on social media and such. I've heard this happening in both the USA as well as overseas.

I've heard this from people who've been vaccinated and gotten Covid afterwards. Also, I've come across some articles about this on social media and such. I've heard this happening in both the USA as well as overseas.
Any legitimate sources or just “friends of friends told me...”?

Both.

As well, lots of nurses and doctors are coming forward saying many of the patients coming sick into the hospitals with Covid have been fully vaccinated. This info is all over.

If you go to steeltruth.com and run a search you'll be able to find some videos about this too.

Both.

As well, lots of nurses and doctors are coming forward saying many of the patients coming sick into the hospitals with Covid have been fully vaccinated. This info is all over.

If you go to steeltruth.com and run a search you'll be able to find some videos about this too.
Bahaha

Ok bro ok.... 👍😜

Many of the people in hospital in the UK have been vaccinated. The vaccine definitely works but with the new strains it's not having so much of an effect. This is why there is talk of a 3rd booster jab and there will probably be a new one every year. As you write this is common knowledge. The concierge in my building just told me the reason I haven't seen him in a few weeks is because he had covid. He said his gf has it and is really bad now and they have both been double vaccinated. Most of the UK has been vaccinated and numbers are rising again and will continue to do so because we will reopen on the 19th (which we should).

Let's not turn this into a covid thread as it will be locked. I just wanted to update why I haven't been active recently. I am feeling rough today as well. My breathing is quite bad but I know it will be gone in a few more days. I think I will order some TB-500 and BPC-157 to help with my bi-cep. I am looking forward to getting back in the gym.

The media is not going to cover or even acknowledge this at this point, they want people to be vaccinated.. I would trust word of mouth before I trusted the articles you read or the evening news to a certain extent I’m not a conspiracy guy but I do speak w my pharmacist and he’s heard of a few people getting the virus after being vaccinated etc no deaths or anything serious but it is happening.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131