over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Clomid on TRT

intensed

Registered
I did some searching and I could not find much information on running Clomid on TRT. I know HCG is used, but why not Clomid? From what I could find Clomid has a half life of 6 days. Whats your opinion on running 25mg of Clomid x2 a week on top of my 250mg testosterone. All the results I get are men using Clomid for PCT, or running Clomid by itself to increase testosterone levels. Can Clomid be used as a poors mans drug compared to HCG injections?

Thanks

50 mg/d might get you some testes size increase but I have never seen increases in LH or FSH. That's just my experience. Emeric claims that his 10 mg/d of test gets him LH increases but I think he also ties it to his Humatropic egg protein extract. IDK. If you have a few hundres $ to specnd you can schedule bloods before and after you implement the protocol for a month or so to see if it works.

It has more possible adverse side effects then i care to deal with myself.

You are wrong, studies show it increases both FSH and LH in men.

I don’t know if it can be used in replacement of HCG but this is a study I have saved.

“The authors of this retrospective study evaluated 400 men who were given clomiphene citrate, 280 of whom took it for more than 3 years. Of long-term users, 88% were eugonadal and 8% reported side effects, including mood changes, blurred vision, and breast tenderness. Men taking clomiphene longer than 3 years had similar outcomes to men taking it fewer than 3 years.”

“The authors provide real-life documentation of their experience in using clomiphene citrate in two different practice settings, where symptomatic men with low T were treated with 25 mg of clomiphene citrate daily. Mean serum testosterone levels increased from 222 to 649 ng/dL. “

https://www.practiceupdate.com/conte...gonadism/92376

https://www.auajournals.org/doi/10.1...00000000000396

even while taking exogenous testosterone? Sadly I've never seen any real life bloodwork proving that in bodybuilding forums.

Are you saying that while on TRT you can increase LH and FSH with Clomid? If so please post the studies.

You can’t say someone is wrong… everyone is different.
Before going on HRT my Endo put me on 50mg/day of Clomid for 3-4 months. Nothing budged for me: test, LH, FSH didn‘t increase.

You can’t say someone is wrong… everyone is different.
Before going on HRT my Endo put me on 50mg/day of Clomid for 3-4 months. Nothing budged for me: test, LH, FSH didn‘t increase.
So it's not just me then. 4 weeks of Clomid 50mg/d and my LH was still .3 and FSH was 1.5. My serum test was 97ng/dL.

To say that everyone one is different. And everything effects people different would mean studies don't mean anything etc. I find in a some what healthy functioning system things generally work the same way along the same pathways. If something isn't having the same effect as it does on the vast majority. It isn't the substance that is the problem. It is the system in that person that is corrupted of broken. And it is a matter of continuing to look to find where that problem is.

To say that everyone one is different. And everything effects people different would mean studies don't mean anything etc. I find in a some what healthy functioning system things generally work the same way along the same pathways. If something isn't having the same effect as it does on the vast majority. It isn't the substance that is the problem. It is the system in that person that is corrupted of broken. And it is a matter of continuing to look to find where that problem is.
What my point was that if someone says they didn’t get a certain result using something you can’t just tell them they are wrong because one study said they should have.
real world results are real world results. Now you have 2 of us here saying we got zero benefit.

I've used it with low dose test and didn't get any benefit but got a lot of bad side effects. I have posted a study that Clomid kept the HPTA intact on daily test cream.

I don't know what's going on with Clomid with an androgen, attenuated androgen or SARM in place is. I know on a PCT without any of that in place Clomid will coincide with a good restoration of normal test, at least when I was younger. I have added it to my TRT and my testes did plump up and I have done it many times over the year. But when I test my levels I don't see FSH or LH much above lower limit. So go figure. I have used hCG and Clomid over the years in various approaches. The notion was always to keep the HPTA in the game and that worked into my mid 50s. I was always to get my test level back into the 550-650 range after all was said and done with PCT and another 2-3 months off. Now I just use them to tickle the HPTA in case I have to come off I can get the system working to some level. A few months ago I did a PCT and blood tested once a month. I watched the AAS drop out and the testosterone production come up. Over 5 weeks of PCT I got the total test to 450 ng/dL. The old hCG/Clomid approach works. Put it into TRT and I don't really know what's going on there. I know Dr. Jon Cristler (Swale from the old boards) use to recommend it. Then he passed away.

Reactions: D2
I don't know what's going on with Clomid with an androgen, attenuated androgen or SARM in place is. I know on a PCT without any of that in place Clomid will coincide with a good restoration of normal test, at least when I was younger. I have added it to my TRT and my testes did plump up and I have done it many times over the year. But when I test my levels I don't see FSH or LH much above lower limit. So go figure. I have used hCG and Clomid over the years in various approaches. The notion was always to keep the HPTA in the game and that worked into my mid 50s. I was always to get my test level back into the 550-650 range after all was said and done with PCT and another 2-3 months off. Now I just use them to tickle the HPTA in case I have to come off I can get the system working to some level. A few months ago I did a PCT and blood tested once a month. I watched the AAS drop out and the testosterone production come up. Over 5 weeks of PCT I got the total test to 450 ng/dL. The old hCG/Clomid approach works. Put it into TRT and I don't really know what's going on there. I know Dr. Jon Cristler (Swale from the old boards) use to recommend it. Then he passed away.
I think Clomid might cause enough of a bump in FSH that it swells the testes back up. I noticed the same thing and that was one of two positives while using it with 10mg Test Cyp daily. Emeric says his protocol will cause the same thing if adding H-fort and Tribestan. Tribestan increased my libido drastically while running 1500mg Test Ent so there's something going of there.

I think Clomid might cause enough of a bump in FSH that it swells the testes back up. I noticed the same thing and that was one of two positives while using it with 10mg Test Cyp daily. Emeric says his protocol will cause the same thing if adding H-fort and Tribestan. Tribestan increased my libido drastically while running 1500mg Test Ent so there's something going of there.
I tried several brands of tribulus years ago and just gave me itching like I had hives all over. Never again.

I get weird sides from stuff too.

I'd go 25mg along with test (TrT) I did this method with my 500mcg of hcg each week and got my wife pregnant after many blast and cruises. Took like 2 months.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws