over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Armory Thyroid

WalnutBlast

Newbies
Hey guys, just wondered if anyone here has used armour thyroid? I’m currently in 4 grains, year round.

Was wondering if using it during off-season would hinder gains to a degree, or if I should be okay as long as I’m eating enough to gain.

Sounds like a high dose. It won't hinder your gains if it is replacing your natural thyroid production. If you are taking enough to make you hyperthyroid, then it could.

That’s like 100mcg T3.

It takes that much to get you to normal levels??

Is that prescribed? Or are you just taking shit to take it?

How is it 100mcg t3?

Sorry I’m off.

1 grain armour thyroid contains 9mcg T3 and 38mcg T4.

Once again, did an endocrinologist prescribe you this or are you just taking it.

What’s your TSH, free T3 and Reverse T3 labs look like at this dose?

Sorry I’m off.

1 grain armour thyroid contains 9mcg T3 and 38mcg T4.

Once again, did an endocrinologist prescribe you this or are you just taking it.

What’s your TSH, free T3 and Reverse T3 labs look like at this dose?

All good bro, these NDT medication dosages are a bit off. I was given it by an HRT clinic, last time my levels came back low still somehow, but it was 24-28 hours since my last medication.
I have since been taking it sublingually as Ive read it increases absorption. And I think it’s helped, currently bulking at 5k a day and gaining weight not even that fast.
My main concern was, with anabolic assistance, would this T3 be helping or hurting my gains?

I started using armor thyroid going on 20 years ago with no issues. I am on less the half of what you are using. Using NP thyroid these days as it is cheaper, just the generic version of it.

All good bro, these NDT medication dosages are a bit off. I was given it by an HRT clinic, last time my levels came back low still somehow, but it was 24-28 hours since my last medication.
I have since been taking it sublingually as Ive read it increases absorption. And I think it’s helped, currently bulking at 5k a day and gaining weight not even that fast.
My main concern was, with anabolic assistance, would this T3 be helping or hurting my gains?

There were a few papers on saying the armour thyroid binders lowered absorption and many had much better results chewing the meds.

Well if your levels are low-normal or low, definitely don’t quit.

T3 just increases protein turnover. Anabolism and catabolism. Well, I mean it does a fuck ton of other things, just in regards to your tricep.

Honestly it’s easier to dial in a synthetic T3/T4 combo than armour.

My thyroid is low normal, and when I diet it goes to shit. 37.5mcg T3+100 T4 puts my levels in Supra physiological range by just a bit on free T3

There were a few papers on saying the armour thyroid binders lowered absorption and many had much better results chewing the meds.

T3 just increases protein turnover. Anabolism and catabolism. Well, I mean it does a fuck ton of other things, just in regards to your tricep.

My thyroid is low normal, and when I diet it goes to shit. 37.5mcg T3+100 T4 puts my levels in Supra physiological range by just a bit on free T3
Thanks man. Didn’t know it increased anabolism stop, that’s sick asf. So might even better to keep it in during bulk if you can?
Funny enough yeah I actually do chew my Armour too haha.

I started using armor thyroid going on 20 years ago with no issues. I am on less the half of what you are using. Using NP thyroid these days as it is cheaper, just the generic version of it.
What dose are you using?

What dose are you using?
105mg/day split morning and afternoon. I liked Armour Thyroid years ago. But around 2009 they reformulated their product and it didn't seem as effective after that but my blood work was still the same so maybe it was just in my head that it wasn't as good.

105mg/day split morning and afternoon. I liked Armour Thyroid years ago. But around 2009 they reformulated their product and it didn't seem as effective after that but my blood work was still the same so maybe it was just in my head that it wasn't as good.
Yeah remember hearing about that recall. Glad bloods were okay still though bro!

Still 4 grains is a lot.

240 mg152 : 364 grains

I would look into other ways to support thyroid so you can bring dose down. Would it hinder gains? T3 can catabolize muscle, esp at that dose. If you add GH ever, the answer would be yes that dose will hinder gains.

105 a day Jesus man thars alot
That is about 60 mcg of T4 and 15 mcg of T3. With the lowest dosage of T4 being 25mcg and the highest being 300mcg. And the doge per pill you can get for T4 being 5-50 mcg. Doesn't seem like the 105 mg of desiccated thyroid being a lot.

That is about 60 mcg of T4 and 15 mcg of T3. With the lowest dosage of T4 being 25mcg and the highest being 300mcg. And the doge per pill you can get for T4 being 5-50 mcg. Doesn't seem like the 105 mg of desiccated thyroid being a lot.
And the dose per pill you can get for T3 being 5-50 mcg. Is what i should have typed.

I used NP for a few years recently and in the past year there have been 3 to 4 recalls almost all on batches that I used. My numbers were always coming off a bit so on the last recall I switched back to Synthroid and am feeling better. I would rather use NP if it worked well but my energy levels are important and low thyroid can be a shitty experience.

when you say synthetic t3/t4 combo what do you mean. I think I know but are you saying figure out how much of each you need and have a compounding pharmacy make it?

I used NP for a few years recently and in the past year there have been 3 to 4 recalls almost all on batches that I used. My numbers were always coming off a bit so on the last recall I switched back to Synthroid and am feeling better. I would rather use NP if it worked well but my energy levels are important and low thyroid can be a shitty experience.
Desiccated thyroid products seem to have a harder time being standardized then just mixing a powder. Armour has had issues at times. What ever gets you results that work is the way to go.

I am prescribed the highest amount amount avail. If I use on a bulking cycle it's very difficult to gain. If I stop I'll start gaining and can double up with what I saved during cut.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws