over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rapid fat loss

No it's a baseline, that moves...........you should have a rough idea but it's not the be all end all.
yes it moves based on so many variables THAT YOU CONTROL, but you need an estimate before you start.

Why don’t you guys share a physique pic in the pic you took today thread?

That’s not energy expenditure. Not how you worded it….
yes it is.
I can tell you that since the end of May I've lost 15 pounds on purpose. Activity level is pretty much the same as it always is, maybe more fishing though. I haven't counted a single calorie, I just lowered carbs and more lean protein so less fat. But I also added about 100 grams of protein a day via shakes and EAA's.
So you lowered calories and you lost weight ?

lmao magic

yes it moves based on so many variables THAT YOU CONTROL, but you need an estimate before you start.

Why don’t you guys share a physique pic in the pic you took today thread?
Ahhh, the infamous post your pics reply! That's what makes a point. And nobody said you can't control variables. All that was said was CAN change day to day...........and usually does. You're arguing with yourself here.............you should take this thread as the general thought it is, not try to cherry pick real and imagined inferences to support the argument you are having with ghosts.

Ahhh, the infamous post your pics reply! That's what makes a point. And nobody said you can't control variables. All that was said was CAN change day to day...........and usually does. You're arguing with yourself here..............
Yes because we all know Big Ramy knows more than Lyle McDonald.

So say on 2800 I'm eating 300g protein and losing 1 lb a week. If I Jack up protein to 400g and adjust carbs and fats so calories are still 2800, I should lose weight ( or just fat meaning I gained muscle) greater than 1 lb a week, in theory?

Just trying to understand. This is for a lean person not pushing alot of hard dieting but always striving to become leaner.

As a general rule of thumb I’d say 1.5-2grams.
When I cut our everything but protein I’ll be up to around 600grams a day.

Does distension become an issue when taking in so much protein? I'd assume that is hard to digest, but maybe the energy your body spends digesting all that protein is one reason it works?
Id imagine eggs may not cause an issue but if that 600 g was mostly from meat then yes

going by calories is pretty pointless tho. go on 6 different calorie counter sites and they will tell u different numbers.
all the calories listed on packages can be 20 percent off. some are even more misleading.
so, u can count calories and every day be hundreds off what u think yr eating.
what good does that do?
i know all that and STILL count them....cuz its easy and im used to it.
so i know my numbers are bullshit. but! eating the same shit every day gives me an advantage cuz if im not losing or gaining or whatever my goal is, i just eat more or less protein or carbs or fat in those same, boring foods.
and i dont give a shit about day to day totals. based on how much i moved or if its hot or did i get extra twitches in....

Does distension become an issue when taking in so much protein? I'd assume that is hard to digest, but maybe the energy your body spends digesting all that protein is one reason it works?
Id imagine eggs may not cause an issue but if that 600 g was mostly from meat then yes
About a month ago I went out with the wife and some friends. The restaurant had a 24 oz prime rib......I ordered it, I ate it. I had distension that night! And protein sweats all night........just because you can eat 24 oz's of steak doesn't mean you should...........lol

So say on 2800 I'm eating 300g protein and losing 1 lb a week. If I Jack up protein to 400g and adjust carbs and fats so calories are still 2800, I should lose weight ( or just fat meaning I gained muscle) greater than 1 lb a week, in theory?

Just trying to understand. This is for a lean person not pushing alot of hard dieting but always striving to become leaner.
by numbers thats an extra 400 cals in protein and 120 cals burned cuz thermic effect. with 400 less eaten in carbs/fats so those cals decrease by 400 with 20 cals lost in thermic effect. so its a 100 cal net loss due to thermic effect....
see how simple shit gets complicated?

About a month ago I went out with the wife and some friends. The restaurant had a 24 oz prime rib......I ordered it, I ate it. I had distension that night! And protein sweats all night........just because you can eat 24 oz's of steak doesn't mean you should...........lol

Haha the meat sweats are not fun that’s for sure! I get them every time my family bbq’s!

I don’t eat a lot of meat in general. Most of my protein is liquid.
I might get a little bloated after each meal but my stomach and waist shrink pretty fast.
I also take 2 caps of miralax a day.
It’s fucking miserable to be honest and I’ll feel like I’m starving all day but damn it works for me fast and my weight doesn’t drop much at all

My man, nobody said

Nobody said anywhere in this thread not to eat less calories..........lol
You said you lowered your carbs and lost weight, and thought you were making magic happen.. bro

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws