YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

want to start blast now, am I still to fat in your opinion?

I ran 500mg of test as my first cycle and ate at a deficit with increased cardio. Fairly high body fat... Weight went up about 6 lbs and body fat started going down. Then the gyms started limiting time to only one hour: I had to switch it up about 6 weeks in and started bulking for the balance of my cycle due to gym time.
If I could do it over again I would save the “blast” until I was lower body fat and just cut on a trt dose of test and add some anavar in their to help speed things up a bit.

I think you wasting your gear. Sorry to say that the fatter you are the worst effect you will have. Getting to 12% bf is soooo damn easy. If you are not able to accomplish that you should never take gear first place.
I think this is wrong headed. The OP has a lot of muscle. If he went on 300 mg test he would likely transform. He would partition nutrients better, recover better etc. Perfect place for a recomp.

Who was your supplier and what’s your drugs/dosages. Are you running an AI also?

Take the test take whatever you want. As long as you eat clean and do cardio your gonna gain muscle and lose body fat. This isn’t rocket science. This is what steroids are for, to make you look fucking good. I’m reading these comments and half of them are bull shit. Take the dam test you’ll be fine and beast out.

Take the test take whatever you want. As long as you eat clean and do cardio your gonna gain muscle and lose body fat. This isn’t rocket science. This is what steroids are for, to make you look fucking good. I’m reading these comments and half of them are bull shit. Take the dam test you’ll be fine and beast out.
This. Also the dude has made awesome progress.

So have you started AAS? I can’t say enough how great of a job you did getting back in shape! My hats off to you bro! Keep up the hard work!

Cage

So have you started AAS? I can’t say enough how great of a job you did getting back in shape! My hats off to you bro! Keep up the hard work!

Cage
yes I started a cycle.

Update. Cycle coming to an end. In 16 weeks went from 203lbs to 240lbs. Lifts went from Squat 470x1 to 510x2, 405x10, and 350x20. Trapbar DL from 565x1 to 600x1 and 505x5.

Bench is stuck at 370. Going for 405 and I tore something in my shoulder went to the ER. Took 3 days to be able to raise my arm. waiting for my ortho appt to get an MRI. XRAY at ER didn't show anything.

Since I could no longer do any push movements I ran a squat everyday program for a month.

I cut calories from 4000 w/400grams of protein. to 3000 w/ 300 grams of protein.

IMG_20210522_122657.jpg

profile.png

Screenshot_20210621-083722.png

Great work, glad the cycle went well. My advice would be: Don't do singles, they are pointless and lead to injury, in fact, I wouldn't go below 6-8 reps, ever. Also, I would consider 6-8 reps to be low and would only use near perfect form when going that heavy, I generally consider the 10-15 rep range ideal for muscle development. Working with very low reps will always eventually lead to injury and it usually doesn't happen all at once, damage occurs without noticing it slowly over many years until injuries start to happen.

Great work, glad the cycle went well. My advice would be: Don't do singles, they are pointless and lead to injury, in fact, I wouldn't go below 6-8 reps, ever. Also, I would consider 6-8 reps to be low and would only use near perfect form when going that heavy, I generally consider the 10-15 rep range ideal for muscle development. Working with very low reps will always eventually lead to injury and it usually doesn't happen all at once, damage occurs without noticing it slowly over many years until injuries start to happen.
thank you for this good advice

Gotta watch my man! I know it’s exciting seeing and feeling the AAS do their thing. But you keep pushing and pushing eventually something pops! Remember you’re not 20 anymore. The older we get the smarter we gotta be with our workouts. Don’t try and meet your strength goals in one cycle. You had some lofty ones too. Wish you a speedy recovery.

Cage

Gotta watch my man! I know it’s exciting seeing and feeling the AAS do their thing. But you keep pushing and pushing eventually something pops! Remember you’re not 20 anymore. The older we get the smarter we gotta be with our workouts. Don’t try and meet your strength goals in one cycle. You had some lofty ones too. Wish you a speedy recovery.

Cage
you're right, that was dumb. The point of all this is to look like a bodybuilder. I haven't figured out how to train that way. I end up back at heavy 1-3 reps testing my strength, not building muscle.

You look great brother. My advice is to not attempt to set to push it anymore on bench….you don’t want to tear something and have to take months to recover. You are heading in the right direction.

You look great brother. My advice is to not attempt to set to push it anymore on bench….you don’t want to tear something and have to take months to recover. You are heading in the right direction.
I did. I tore a muscle in my rotator cuff. I'm waiting for mri results and an official diagnosis.

I did. I tore a muscle in my rotator cuff. I'm waiting for mri results and an official diagnosis.
That’s a real bummer man. But helluva transformation

I’ve been watching this thread as it developed. You had great progress, good job...while you’re sitting out the injury, i think now might be a good time to start cutting. Your last pics you’re holding a lot of water. Some guys like fasting, some don’t. if you haven’, personally I’d give it a try. No red meats or carbs. Focus on gastric dumping (Cleaning out the intestinal track).
just a suggestion...

keep us updated 👍

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member