over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Really Disheartening Fertility News From Doctor

Man oh man. I'm almost certain my insurance will not cover anything.

So you still needed a script to order the meds from an overseas pharmacy? Or you mean just so you know specifically what to order?
I think our insurance might actually cover some of the cost of IVF. That's a recent change in many policies. Couples are waiting longer now to have kids and its becoming a more common issue for many families. I hope yours does.

With the meds overseas, if it's a drug that is script in the US,then you need a script in order to legally import it into the US. The amount has to be for personal use only too, they don't want people importing drugs and then selling them here. I once ordered Humalog from Canada and tried 2x to have it shipped. Customs snagged both packages. Whatever money you spend on it is gone usually. The Humalog was cheap so it wasn't a big deal for me.

I think our insurance might actually cover some of the cost of IVF. That's a recent change in many policies. Couples are waiting longer now to have kids and its becoming a more common issue for many families. I hope yours does.

With the meds overseas, if it's a drug that is script in the US,then you need a script in order to legally import it into the US. The amount has to be for personal use only too, they don't want people importing drugs and then selling them here. I once ordered Humalog from Canada and tried 2x to have it shipped. Customs snagged both packages. Whatever money you spend on it is gone usually. The Humalog was cheap so it wasn't a big deal for me.

Interesting

So NEMSZ, did you not have this issue ordering from the pharmacy you mentioned?

Man oh man. I'm almost certain my insurance will not cover anything.

So you still needed a script to order the meds from an overseas pharmacy? Or you mean just so you know specifically what to order?
Yes we needed a script to order my lady’s ivf meds. It was about half the cost that way compared to what we would’ve paid from the pharmacy’s in the states.

Interesting

So NEMSZ, did you not have this issue ordering from the pharmacy you mentioned?

No sir, I didn’t need to present any of that information to them.. But I believe they do say that it’s up to you to have the script to show if needed etc.. But all my packages arrived smoothly without any issue.. Within 6 hours of sending money I get my tracking #

No sir, I didn’t need to present any of that information to them.. But I believe they do say that it’s up to you to have the script to show if needed etc.. But all my packages arrived smoothly without any issue.. Within 6 hours of sending money I get my tracking #
I'm hoping these posts are useful for someone

**broken link removed**

SIDES, you mentioned that whatever we are doing now will only show up in analysis 2.5 months from now since that is the length of a sperm cycle. In this case study of a bodybuilder he was up from 0 to 8 million in just one month. He was up to totally normal (24 million) in 3 months. You're not the first person I've heard that 2.5 months thing from, I've read that in multiple places now but this totally contradicts that.

Also, they megadosed the shit out of this guy lol 10,000iu of HCG 3x per week 😮 along with 75iu HMG daily. Fascinating they report no increase in testicle size either, despite him starting with very small testicles to start.

I'm hoping these posts are useful for someone

**broken link removed**

SIDES, you mentioned that whatever we are doing now will only show up in analysis 2.5 months from now since that is the length of a sperm cycle. In this case study of a bodybuilder he was up from 0 to 8 million in just one month. He was up to totally normal (24 million) in 3 months. You're not the first person I've heard that 2.5 months thing from, I've read that in multiple places now but this totally contradicts that.

Also, they megadosed the shit out of this guy lol 10,000iu of HCG 3x per week along with 75iu HMG daily. Fascinating they report no increase in testicle size either, despite him starting with very small testicles to start.
"His testicles were of a low volume (2 to 3 mL) but were firm and nontender. There were no varicoceles present."

That does seem tiny. I wonder how they measure that?

That size is of a child's according to this site.

"Tanner Stages:

• Childhood – 1 to 3 ml
  • Early Puberty – 4 to 6 ml
  • Mid Puberty – 8 to 10 ml
  • Late Puberty – 14 to 16 ml
  • Adulthood – 18 to 25 ml"

@Needmassquick I tried to reply to your post linking the study, but the board wouldn't let me reply for whatever reason. Thanks for bringing that case study to the board's attention. It's always good to hear hopeful news, and to know that a protocol (in this case, a very aggressive protocol) worked for someone. Theoretically, it shouldn't have worked so fast, but in reality it did, so I am very happy for that bodybuilder, whoever he is.

Since you mentioned me by name, I will just say I have actually read that case study before, but I didn't bring it up for a few reasons, mostly because of n=1. It's just one guy back in 2003, and he had a fantastic response to a very aggressive protocol, despite starting out azoospermatic (zero sperm.) Maybe he would have been a hyper-responder to any protocol, who knows? In a perfect world, we would all be so lucky.

While I am happy for that one guy, you also hear from guys on the board who self-reportedly fathered children while having been on Tren and Deca cycles for years, and they were never shut down. And unfortunately you hear from guys who have tried HCG and HMG and FSH and everything else, but still they remained shut down and nothing worked for them. So it's hard to draw conclusions from any one man.

We are all individuals and respond in different ways to different drugs. Some guys seem to be bulletproof, and can maintain or regain their fertility no matter what happens. Sadly, most of us are not so lucky. Some guys have pre-existing fertility issues, and will never produce enough sperm of good enough quality to father a child. Happily, most of us are not so unlucky.

He had also been (self-reportedly) off steroids for one year, which is a good cleaning-out period. Most guys can't expect to just go off steroids, and then be back to normal in three months, regardless of what protocol they use.

So while this case study, and the example of this one guy, gives people hope, you don't want to give guys unrealistic expectations either. He was a hyper-responder, some guys are non-responders, most of the rest of us are on a spectrum somewhere in the middle.

But you never know how it will turn out for you until you try. So always try.

What I find hard to comprehend about this study is that the doctors started an excellent protocol for this guy, saw that it was working after one month, saw that he was within normal levels after three months. And then they stopped the protocol, which blows my mind.

Why not continue the protocol until the guy had fathered a child with his wife, which was his goal? Why stop when he had just reached normal levels, but his wife wasn't pregnant yet?

That's the problem with many doctors, and the medical system in general. Their goal is just to get you to what they define as "within the normal range", not to actually make you better or achieve your own goals, happiness, or self-actualization. But I digress, and that's a topic for a different discussion.

Anyway, I am happy for this one bodybuilder, and I hope that others can learn from his protocol and go on to their own success stories. It helps us all to keep hope alive.

Sometimes a little hope is all you need.

My testicles didn’t increase in size at all either when I was doing my fertility protocol. Also my fsh and lh remained undetectable.

My testicles didn’t increase in size at all either when I was doing my fertility protocol. Also my fsh and lh remained undetectable.
Sounds like me when I was trying to recover after my heart attack. Even 1 year clean and my lh never got to a detectable level.

Sounds like me when I was trying to recover after my heart attack. Even 1 year clean and my lh never got to a detectable level.

Seems surprising that you had two spontaneous pregnancies with undetectable levels of gonadotropins.

Do they look like you or more like the mailman? :D I jest...

"His testicles were of a low volume (2 to 3 mL) but were firm and nontender. There were no varicoceles present."

That does seem tiny. I wonder how they measure that?

They can measure with ultrasound (more accurate) or orchidometer (more common). My doc said he had me at 8cc, which is in line with them being about half of what they started at, but I would guess if he used an ultrasound we would get a result closer to 4-5cc.

Which is really interesting to me because in several of these studies they mention that everyone who saw more sperm saw an increase in testicle size, to the point that increased testicle size was considered a primary endpoint of the study and they stopped the protocol once the testicles stopped growing.

@Needmassquick I tried to reply to your post linking the study, but the board wouldn't let me reply for whatever reason. Thanks for bringing that case study to the board's attention. It's always good to hear hopeful news, and to know that a protocol (in this case, a very aggressive protocol) worked for someone. Theoretically, it shouldn't have worked so fast, but in reality it did, so I am very happy for that bodybuilder, whoever he is.

Since you mentioned me by name, I will just say I have actually read that case study before, but I didn't bring it up for a few reasons, mostly because of n=1. It's just one guy back in 2003, and he had a fantastic response to a very aggressive protocol, despite starting out azoospermatic (zero sperm.) Maybe he would have been a hyper-responder to any protocol, who knows? In a perfect world, we would all be so lucky.

While I am happy for that one guy, you also hear from guys on the board who self-reportedly fathered children while having been on Tren and Deca cycles for years, and they were never shut down. And unfortunately you hear from guys who have tried HCG and HMG and FSH and everything else, but still they remained shut down and nothing worked for them. So it's hard to draw conclusions from any one man.

We are all individuals and respond in different ways to different drugs. Some guys seem to be bulletproof, and can maintain or regain their fertility no matter what happens. Sadly, most of us are not so lucky. Some guys have pre-existing fertility issues, and will never produce enough sperm of good enough quality to father a child. Happily, most of us are not so unlucky.

He had also been (self-reportedly) off steroids for one year, which is a good cleaning-out period. Most guys can't expect to just go off steroids, and then be back to normal in three months, regardless of what protocol they use.

So while this case study, and the example of this one guy, gives people hope, you don't want to give guys unrealistic expectations either. He was a hyper-responder, some guys are non-responders, most of the rest of us are on a spectrum somewhere in the middle.

But you never know how it will turn out for you until you try. So always try.

What I find hard to comprehend about this study is that the doctors started an excellent protocol for this guy, saw that it was working after one month, saw that he was within normal levels after three months. And then they stopped the protocol, which blows my mind.

Why not continue the protocol until the guy had fathered a child with his wife, which was his goal? Why stop when he had just reached normal levels, but his wife wasn't pregnant yet?

That's the problem with many doctors, and the medical system in general. Their goal is just to get you to what they define as "within the normal range", not to actually make you better or achieve your own goals, happiness, or self-actualization. But I digress, and that's a topic for a different discussion.

Anyway, I am happy for this one bodybuilder, and I hope that others can learn from his protocol and go on to their own success stories. It helps us all to keep hope alive.

Sometimes a little hope is all you need.

All good points. And you're right, that is interesting that they stopped him at 3 months, though it does look like he remained normal after that.

Some people argue PCT doesn't help and it just bridges the gap, but that recovery will still be the same. This pretty much flies in the face of that considering he was still not normal after a year off gear but then 3 months after this protocol he was doing well.

Yeah I don’t produce test anymore. The fertility doc diagnosed me with Hypogonadism. And like I said testicles never increased in size on the fertility protocol. But my sperm count steadily increased while on it.

Seems surprising that you had two spontaneous pregnancies with undetectable levels of gonadotropins.

Do they look like you or more like the mailman? :D I jest...

They can measure with ultrasound (more accurate) or orchidometer (more common). My doc said he had me at 8cc, which is in line with them being about half of what they started at, but I would guess if he used an ultrasound we would get a result closer to 4-5cc.

Which is really interesting to me because in several of these studies they mention that everyone who saw more sperm saw an increase in testicle size, to the point that increased testicle size was considered a primary endpoint of the study and they stopped the protocol once the testicles stopped growing.
Well,I had kids when I'd only been on steroids on and off for about 4 years. At that time I was cycling on and off and doing "PCT".

After I had my kids in 02 and 03, I began cruising where I was never really off. I started the cruising around 06 id say. My heart attack happened in 08. When I started cruising I also started having high hematocrit problems.

So I conceived 2 kids while on heavy cycles. I have to be honest that with my first baby, conceived in 01, I really wanted to wait a few years to have a kid but my wife did not. I figured taking tren and the other steroids would have shut me down and make it very hard to have a baby. Wow was I wrong!She got pregnant within 2 months of stopping the pill. With my 2nd baby, we conceived her less than 1 year after having our first. I just kept using steroids like I had been since it didn't make any impact the first time around. 2nd baby was conceived in just 1 month of going off the pill. My wife had just stopped breast feeding for about 2 months.

So at the time of having kids, I'd only been on steroids on and off for about 4 years. When I tried to recover testicular function I had been on steroids for about 11 years. For about 2 years I was basically on all the time since I cruised. I'd be willing to bet that I was unable to conceive a child then.

Even 1 year off everything, my lh never got to measurable level. I don't remember if they tested fsh because I had no wish to have more children because I was 38 years old with 2 already.

Hey there was a friend of mine there's no longer a friend cuz he's a selfish prick but for a year and a half you saw fertility doctor and nothing could be done for his as well so he came to me and there was a doctor's thread here and I went through that with tooth and nail tooth and combs some type of teeth I don't know a rake microscopic freaking telescope whatever

And I put together a routine from him based on that and he managed to have two lovely daughters and everything went back to functioning if that threat is still around which I don't know because you may have gotten rid of it because the liability reasons you may have to ask big a or something I would advise going through that

Dreading having to come off of TRT and try this. Going to use HCG, HMG, and Clomid from the outset. I’ve been shutdown for over a decade.

Dreading having to come off of TRT and try this. Going to use HCG, HMG, and Clomid from the outset. I’ve been shutdown for over a decade.

Honestly it's not terrible. On 5,000 hcg and 150 hmg a week + 50mgs of proviron (5 days a week) my total T is around 900 and my free T is quite high. My wife is not pregnant at this point I just came off my TRT end of May (I had my trt down to 50-75mgs a week of test the last four weeks of it and it was prop).

I've also added injectable l-carnitine and 2-3 iu of hgh a day and honestly I feel damn good overall. Of course it's only been two months but I think I also feel well because at that low of trt dose my test levels have actually INCREASED since coming off the trt. Then you add in the proviron, some carnitine, etc. I think it's created a pretty "feel good" environment.

Might there be a place for D-Aspartic Acid in some of these cases of infertility?
I also read somewhere that certain natural test-boosters perhaps worked through an antioxidantive mechanism on the testes. Taurine had that interesting study where it reduced shutdown when doing steroids and this was thought to be an Anti-Ox mechanism.

Honestly it's not terrible. On 5,000 hcg and 150 hmg a week + 50mgs of proviron (5 days a week) my total T is around 900 and my free T is quite high. My wife is not pregnant at this point I just came off my TRT end of May (I had my trt down to 50-75mgs a week of test the last four weeks of it and it was prop).

I've also added injectable l-carnitine and 2-3 iu of hgh a day and honestly I feel damn good overall. Of course it's only been two months but I think I also feel well because at that low of trt dose my test levels have actually INCREASED since coming off the trt. Then you add in the proviron, some carnitine, etc. I think it's created a pretty "feel good" environment.
Any gyno at that level of HCG per week? Not using Clomid at all?

Might there be a place for D-Aspartic Acid in some of these cases of infertility?
I also read somewhere that certain natural test-boosters perhaps worked through an antioxidantive mechanism on the testes. Taurine had that interesting study where it reduced shutdown when doing steroids and this was thought to be an Anti-Ox mechanism.

I always forget i used this as part of my fertility program. Im not really 100% on if it did much cause i just threw everything in there as i has 0 sperm count. if you search my posts you will see how i got from 0 sperm count to 108mil.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear