over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Added progesterone to my protocol - Wow

Tren (and all 19-nors) is a progestin. Progestins are synthetic agonists of the progesterone receptor. So they act (to varying degrees) like progesterone.
This might explain why some people get an increase in sex drive why using Tren—they were low on progesterone!

Might have to add Progesterone into my next panel. I don’t believe it’s ever been tested in all my tests!

Cage

I had to ask my doctor to test for this just for shits a grins. Estrogen as well.

All normal.

Tren (and all 19-nors) is a progestin. Progestins are synthetic agonists of the progesterone receptor. So they act (to varying degrees) like progesterone.
Except that unlike progesterone, they cause all kinds of problems and unwanted side effects

Except that unlike progesterone, they cause all kinds of problems and unwanted side effects
Potentially, sure. Drugs/exogenous hormones typically have some side effects. Definitely at the supraphysiological doses bodybuilders use. And excessively high progesterone will have a plethora of side effects as well.

Potentially, sure. Drugs/exogenous hormones typically have some side effects. Definitely at the supraphysiological doses bodybuilders use. And excessively high progesterone will have a plethora of side effects as well.
^^^it not bc they'r "exogenous" ..but rather bc they'r NOT "bio-identical"

Ment/trest boost my sexy drive big time! I wasn’t aware that it turned to a progestin.

How many mgs of progesterone do you take daily? Has it helped with libido and anxiety?
It’s helpful for my mood and sleep. I guess that probably helps recovery from training. It’s extremely beneficial to sex drive.

My nighttime stack
10mg progesterone TD
10mg melatonin
4iu GH
500mg magnesium glycinate

Perfect for me.

It’s helpful for my mood and sleep. I guess that probably helps recovery from training. It’s extremely beneficial to sex drive.

My nighttime stack
10mg progesterone TD
10mg melatonin
4iu GH

Perfect for me.

are you now back to nightly/daily TD application ?
i suppose whatever the case, one has to find the dosing schedule and dosing amount
that works for ones bio-makeup(or however much needed to backfill the 'deficient' hormone)

are you now back to nightly/daily TD application ?
i suppose whatever the case, one has to find the dosing schedule and dosing amount
that works for ones bio-makeup(or however much needed to backfill the 'deficient' hormone)
I’ll skip some nights on the progesterone. I actually noticed I need it less on ment. I guess because it is a progestin.

My nighttime stack
10mg progesterone TD
10mg melatonin
4iu GH

Perfect for me.
Do you still use 10 mgs of progesterone at night when running trest/Ment?

I was intrigued enough to order some from Amazon and should be able to try tomorrow night.

It was always a curious thing that I never had much of a libido. Not before testosterone, not after starting testosterone 7 years ago... Not at 100mg per week and not at 1000mg per week. Not with an AI or without. Not even with a little mast.

No doctor has ever checked progesterone in my labs. For $20, I'll find out!

While running trest/Ment do you just use the progesterone on the nights you don’t inject trest/Ment?
I inject everyday. Ester is useless for me to avoid peaks/troughs. Only everyday injection works to keep sides away.
So it will be random, maybe I’ll forget or maybe one night I’ll be extra tired and won’t see the need.

I inject everyday. Ester is useless for me to avoid peaks/troughs. Only everyday injection works to keep sides away.
So it will be random, maybe I’ll forget or maybe one night I’ll be extra tired and won’t see the need.
Do you feel that adding progesterone alongside the trest/Ment gives a better boost in sex drive than trest/Ment alone?

Do you feel that adding progesterone alongside the trest/Ment gives a better boost in sex drive than trest/Ment alone?
That would be a good question and I can’t fully answer it because I haven’t gone off progesterone long enough since I started my first ever ment run. I intuitively say it would. I’ll skip a day or two to clean out and add it back in and boom my sex drive is ramped up and I’m waking up I’m the middle of the night with raging erections like I’m 15 again.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear