over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

gh / slin timing - beating the dead horse

epoxy

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
what's everyone doing these days? ive been on 3iu GH upon waking for a few months, rolling into a growth cycle i am going to add more GH and some humalog. what's "best" timing for size in terms of when to pin GH and slin? pre? post? both? i'm bumping up to 5iu of GH a day and 10iu humalog. just wondering what the newest broscience protocols say :LOL:

What seems like the best idea to you?

To each their own you will find. I like am fasted for GH, sometimes post again if I workout early. But for size I find am fasted and post workout works best. Can’t help with slin, sorry.

What seems like the best idea to you?
i do GH fasted at 3iu right now. i was thinking of bumping it up and splitting it, as my workout is about 6-7 hrs after waking. First 3iu upon waking, another 2iu post workout. Slin is Humalog and I was thinking pre, right before I head to the gym. Probably start at 5iu log, go up to 10. HBCD/EAA intra, WPI shake/carbs post workout.

It's not a dead horse because-because don't have the brain trust here anymore making all their calibrations, while people have been spiraling into "whatever just get it in you"...yet we now have the time to talk about "whatever".

To start, it doesn't hurt to warm up with the insulin an hour before and six hours after.

But the whole imperative is to use GH and Slin to maximize the workout period, specifically the six hour post workout period. It's a reoccurring number you find investigating the myriad anabolic and miotic factors that get expressed as a consequence of resistance training. There are so many factors which are never even discussed in these forums, yet we see this six hour window for expressing the most powerful factors. GH as a master hormone is useful for increasing the expression of so many of these factors, activating many pathways. It is this period surrounding the workout, with a focus on the six hours after, where there is an imperative for maximization.

But the whole imperative is to use GH and Slin to maximize the workout period, specifically the six hour post workout period. It's a reoccurring number you find investigating the myriad anabolic and miotic factors that get expressed as a consequence of resistance training. There are so many factors which are never even discussed in these forums, yet we see this six hour window for expressing the most powerful factors. GH as a master hormone is useful for increasing the expression of so many of these factors, activating many pathways. It is this period surrounding the workout, with a focus on the six hours after, where there is an imperative for maximization.
🤣

i do GH fasted at 3iu right now. i was thinking of bumping it up and splitting it, as my workout is about 6-7 hrs after waking. First 3iu upon waking, another 2iu post workout. Slin is Humalog and I was thinking pre, right before I head to the gym. Probably start at 5iu log, go up to 10. HBCD/EAA intra, WPI shake/carbs post workout.
Sounds like a great plan

my son when he was young was on gh when he was first prescribed a guy came to the
house to explain how to use it ,i asked about timing and he said there is no issues with other foods
(my son is 5'10' so it worked) also why use anything but lantus is your trying to get big that stuff is amazing
NOTHING puts on size like lantus

my next question for guys using insulin - are you continuing using GDA's during, and if so what is your timing for things like Berberine/ALA? Right now I use them with my 2 high carb meals, but I haven't been using intra carbs, just EAA's, now with slin i'll be using HBCD again - I'm assuming skip taking GDA's while the slin is active (for obvious safety reasons)?

my meals will be like so
7AM - 3iu GH + 100mcg T4
8AM - breakfast (pro/fat)
12PM - lunch (pro/carb)
12:45PM - Slin (starting at 5iu, will move up to 10iu)
1:00PM - Gym (intra EAA's/HBCD/creatine)
2:30PM - Post Gym 3iu GH
2:30PM - post shake (pro/carb)
4:00PM - Snack (protein)
6:30PM - Dinner (pro/fat)
9:00PM - Snack (protein)

secondly - with max at 10iu humalog - if I'm taking 100g of HBCD peri, what should carb intake look like on post workout shake?

Your protocol seems good but a heads up you should use like 5g sodium (2 teaspoons) with the intra drink. Makes the slin pump unreal.

my next question for guys using insulin - are you continuing using GDA's during, and if so what is your timing for things like Berberine/ALA? Right now I use them with my 2 high carb meals, but I haven't been using intra carbs, just EAA's, now with slin i'll be using HBCD again - I'm assuming skip taking GDA's while the slin is active (for obvious safety reasons)?

my meals will be like so
7AM - 3iu GH + 100mcg T4
8AM - breakfast (pro/fat)
12PM - lunch (pro/carb)
12:45PM - Slin (starting at 5iu, will move up to 10iu)
1:00PM - Gym (intra EAA's/HBCD/creatine)
2:30PM - Post Gym 3iu GH
2:30PM - post shake (pro/carb)
4:00PM - Snack (protein)
6:30PM - Dinner (pro/fat)
9:00PM - Snack (protein)

secondly - with max at 10iu humalog - if I'm taking 100g of HBCD peri, what should carb intake look like on post workout shake?
Regarding the gda’s, id just do first and last meal

i always do half my carbs (whole food), with my pre workout IM Nov R shot, then 2 hrs later the other half.

I don’t like humalog pre. Humulin-R is easier to deal with and it will carry over just fine into the post window
I hear you, I used Novolin R in the past as well. I think it depends on a lot of things, I'm not spending 2 hours in the gym these days so I figure, I take immediately before I start my workout, have my intra shake with me with 100g, 1 hour workout, get back home and immediately have my post shake with the rest of the carbs and it will still be within the window of the Humalog being active. The onset of the peak is much faster with Humalog but IIRC it's still in your system for a few hrs.

my son when he was young was on gh when he was first prescribed a guy came to the
house to explain how to use it ,i asked about timing and he said there is no issues with other foods
(my son is 5'10' so it worked) also why use anything but lantus is your trying to get big that stuff is amazing
NOTHING puts on size like lantus
Can you expand on this?

Long acting insulin like lantus has many advantages over any other kind of insulin used for bodybuilding. First of all better effect on muscles directly, because of long time action lantus has time to spread to peripheral tissues including skeletal muscle. Lantus able to activate IGF1 receptor 10 times more then own body insulin. Because lantus does not have peak concentration, there is no risk to went hypo in ANY! circumstances, you can keep fasting all day and you do not have chance to go hypo even if you will inject 20iu of lantus. You can inject lantus before going to bed and you will have no risk to went hypo during sleep. Why? Becasue of slow action profile. Your body always will have time to mobilize internal resources to maintain BG level.

So to summarize it, lantus more effective on muscle growth and more safe for inexperienced users.

Here is a good read about using Lantus.....https://www.ironmagazine.com/2014/lantus-the-ultimate-insulin-analog/
Good info. I wonder which end of the spectrum Basaglar is on with regard to igf-1.(easiest long 'slin for me to get).

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws