over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How are you using BCP-157??

it literally doesn't just mask discomfort though. It stimulates angiogenesis which can have a profound effect on long-term healing.

Just a sidenote to you, @buck - You say almost verbatim the exact same thing at least a half dozen times on this forum in regards to supplements that are PROVEN to work. "I tried it and I found it did literally nothing" - its almost sort of amusing to see your comments in multiple threads where we all know indisputably that you are incorrect and the compound works. Maybe you just are not very observant to your body? Either way, you're not convincing anybody, and you're welcome to share your experience, but in this case you're spreading misinformation about the peptide.
Very true. But that is may experience. And the only thing that ended up solving the problems most of the time was surgery. A major injury will not heal quicker with a supplement much of the time. And many people hope it will. And multiple decades of lifting weights with the wear and tare will not be healed with a supplement from most all of my experiences with myself and others I have talked to. Stopping doing what is causing the problem is a step in the right direction to alleviating the situation, but people usually don't want to hear that. I could care less if others believe me or think I know what I am talking about. I am just some letters on a screen. That sort of ego based thinking went away many decades ago. And I don't really think I ever told anyone to not use any of these supplements. All I said is they didn't work for me. And now that you have called me out on it you can cut and paste your response ever time you see me with my comments as I can guess I wont change what I write.

I get mine from a training partner. Has coffee colored tops. Works great.

I haven't tried it yet, but need to soon.

I read on an anti aging website that some users report as a side effect a feeling of "not being there", like a mental high, like being "out of it" Has anybody had that feeling?? I am one of those too sensitive to anything psychological. I dont even smoke weed, never tried hallucinogens, Coffee is the strongest drug I have ever tried. So thinking about that side effect gives me anxiety in advance LOL.

I read on an anti aging website that some users report as a side effect a feeling of "not being there", like a mental high, like being "out of it" Has anybody had that feeling?? I am one of those too sensitive to anything psychological. I dont even smoke weed, never tried hallucinogens, Coffee is the strongest drug I have ever tried. So thinking about that side effect gives me anxiety in advance LOL.
I was reading it may affect the dopamine receptors or opiate receptor I cannot remember which? There were some people on reddit reporting that it puts you into precipitated withdrawal if you take pain meds. So it may cause a different feeling but I never noticed anything

I have never noticed anything like that when i did the injectable version.

it literally doesn't just mask discomfort though. It stimulates angiogenesis which can have a profound effect on long-term healing.

Just a sidenote to you, @buck - You say almost verbatim the exact same thing at least a half dozen times on this forum in regards to supplements that are PROVEN to work. "I tried it and I found it did literally nothing" - its almost sort of amusing to see your comments in multiple threads where we all know indisputably that you are incorrect and the compound works. Maybe you just are not very observant to your body? Either way, you're not convincing anybody, and you're welcome to share your experience, but in this case you're spreading misinformation about the peptide.
I do think some people go right back to doing that which caused the injury to begin with and when they of course get hurt again piss and moan about BPC failing them. Who knows the quality or the dose or the duration of his use as well..............

Here to balance out the universe:

I used BPC-157 and it worked, for everything. lol

wh
I have been using bpc for a long time in my left knee because it is definitely worse than the right one. After each training session, the leg injects 1.5 mg bpc daily for 3-4 days close to the site of the injury. I also use the oral version of 250mcg every day all year round and recently started tb 500 5mg per week, soon the dose will be reduced to 2.5mg per week

it helps me all this is a lot for my knee pain
feedback on oral? i cant remember if it helped me or not

I need to bump up the dosage. I was only running 250-300mcg/day into my chest near the injury. It def helped but after I stopped I feel the injury slowly got worse again. After reading everyone's comments I'll prolly run at least 500mcg/day and see how that goes.

Ever since I added 500mcgs a day a couple days back I've been constipated and am uh.. quite gaseous lol. Dropped it because of this. Anyone have the same problem? Any solutions? (2 gallons of water and definitely enough fiber already.)

BPC-157 seems to be the real deal from what I’ve been reading. Next time I’m dealing with bad pain, I’m going to give it a shot.

Do you guys notice anything when using it orally? I've noticed my right elbow is flaring up some when going heavy.

Obviously everyone is different. Every injury is different. Some people have a mild ache and others have a torn tendon etc. Although I never get when people totally dismiss something because they tried it once. There are a lot of bad BPC and TB-500 vials out there. These peps can literally be almost miracle workers. Ok maybe not that far but literally 10/10 effectiveness. I have taken a couple of brands and they done nothing. I have taken a couple that were incredible. Sometimes it's a gamble.

I have bad bi-cep tendons and the right one has been really bad recently. I know the injury and work around it. I injected 500mcg BPC-157 and 500mcg TB-500 yesterday and can already feel the difference. Hopefully after a few weeks the issue is gone and I can run a maintenance protocol. Now I also tried the same brand's LR3 and felt nothing but it's only been 1 day so who knows. Obviously time (weeks-months) is needed to fully evaluate something and sometimes you may need to try more than 1 brand as well.

I did also try some oral BPC-157 once and never noticed a thing but the bio-availability can be vastly different between products. I have heard it is great but the one I used (Hydrapharm) didn't seem to do anything. I would never totally discount oral BPC from that 1 usage though and as many have posted it gets great reviews from numerous sources. If I could afford it I would be on these most of the year for overall recovery because they are fantastic aids.

Ever since I added 500mcgs a day a couple days back I've been constipated and am uh.. quite gaseous lol. Dropped it because of this. Anyone have the same problem? Any solutions? (2 gallons of water and definitely enough fiber already.)
Yup around 1mg/day I get constipated. TMI but I still shit but the turds are harder/more dehydrated looking lol

More water and up magnesium intake solved it for me. And I drop dosage to 750ug or even 500ug

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear