over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Negatives of staying lean all year?

You are leaner then 12%, unless you are holding more fat in legs and areas we can't see.
No I’m not. I do hold a little more in my lower back. Again, this shows how people overestimate bf percentages. I was dry and depleted, I also had no food in my stomach.

Holy shit, at what point, and how many people will it take before you realize that the only delusional person here is yourself NLM?

Come on bro, chill the fuck out for a minute, take a step back... And breath.....

Holy shit, at what point, and how many people will it take before you realize that the only delusional person here is yourself NLM?

Come on bro, chill the fuck out for a minute, take a step back... And breath.....
Well I did calipers and I also did a dexa 😂.
Sorry I’m not going to just say something is correct to go along with the crowd when it isn’t. 10-12 is pretty damn lean. 5-7 is what most guys step on stage at dry. I was not close to contest ready.
I had no striations my delts weren’t even lean, I wasn’t vascular

If that's truly the case, then you are truly blessed my friend and we all wish we could hold fat like you do.
I was just extremely dry and depleted. But the bf percentage was not single digits.

No tren but I don’t know how many different ways the same thing can be said. I literally posted a picture, dry and no carbs, and you still gave a rebuttal. If I’m dry and depleted then how is it water and fluid or glycogen? I told you the estimated bf percentage.
you see, you don't understand that the fat tissue itself holds water is one point - so even when you have zero carbs and you are dehydrated, you will look wet

and the second thing - is the difference between lean 4-6% and ripped 4-6% for example? you are dry as a desert on the day of the competition and you have 220 lbs, after the competition you eat the next day and the next 3 days you are on a diet where you eat more calories or eat a few cheated meals and after these 4 days you have 240 pounds - you think that the weight you caught it fat...?

you see, you don't understand that the fat tissue itself holds water is one point - so even when you have zero carbs and you are dehydrated, you will look wet

and the second thing - is the difference between lean 4-6% and ripped 4-6% for example? you are dry as a desert on the day of the competition and you have 220 lbs, after the competition you eat the next day and the next 3 days you are on a diet where you eat more calories or eat a few cheated meals and after these 4 days you have 240 pounds - you think that the weight you caught it fat...?
Don’t think I said anything that you’ve actually responded to with this.
What you don’t understand is that I wasn’t 8% as that would put me close to stage ready.
10-12 is pretty damn lean.

Don’t think I said anything that you’ve actually responded to with this.
What you don’t understand is that I wasn’t 8% as that would put me close to stage ready.
10-12 is pretty damn lean.
ready for the stage, you are in the range of 3-5%, not 8%

but what i know i have only been competing for 8 years lol

ready for the stage, you are in the range of 3-5%, not 8%

but what i know i have only been competing for 8 years lol
I said 8 is close. A lot closer than I am in that pic.
3% bf and someone’s organs would stop functioning properly.
You competing for 8 years doesn’t mean you understand true bf percentages. It simply means you know how to put on size and get lean enough to get on stage. It doesn’t make you an expert in much more than bodybuilding.

I said 8 is close. A lot closer than I am in that pic.
3% bf and someone’s organs would stop functioning properly.
You competing for 8 years doesn’t mean you understand true bf percentages. It simply means you know how to put on size and get lean enough to get on stage. It doesn’t make you an expert in much more than bodybuilding.
I will write what I always do when someone stubbornly stands up to research - show me the results of such tests performed on a guy with 2x more muscle mass than the average person, on a cocktail of synthetic hormones where the physiology we know begins to break down and act on different principles

I will write what I always do when someone stubbornly stands up to research - show me the results of such tests performed on a guy with 2x more muscle mass than the average person, on a cocktail of synthetic hormones where the physiology we know begins to break down and act on different principles
I’m not being stubborn. You’re wrong. We are talking bf percentages. Being large and on a more drugs than pharmacy doesn’t change the amount of fat a body needs to function.
What research? Show research that’s been done on guys with a ton of muscle mass on a ton of drugs for anything? 😂
Maybe lower the tren
The drugs raise metabolic rate, increase protein synthesis and help prevent muscle wasting.

The bottom line. You can stay lean. Don’t go below 8% as that’s what a male needs to function properly.
If being that lean your performance is suffering then go up to 10-12 as you can see from picture it’s pretty damn lean.

What research have you presented that I’m standing up to? I’m the that got my information about bf and vital function from medical literature. Your whole rebuttal is “I’m a bodybuilder, I’ve done this for 8 years”. Sounds like you should take your own advice.
You said “get dexa and let’s see who’s right”
Well as I said I did that and calipers.
So Luki who’s being stubborn without anything evidence to back up their claim?

What research have you presented that I’m standing up to? I’m the that got my information about bf and vital function from medical literature. Your whole rebuttal is “I’m a bodybuilder, I’ve done this for 8 years”. Sounds like you should take your own advice.
You said “get dexa and let’s see who’s right”
Well as I said I did that and calipers.
So Luki who’s being stubborn without anything evidence to back up their claim?
I will give up because, in other words, the pressure will not go down, but your right is the only right one, so ...

Because this thread has turned into one in which you want to prove your omniscience and someone's stupidity at all costs

No I’m not. I do hold a little more in my lower back. Again, this shows how people overestimate bf percentages. I was dry and depleted, I also had no food in my stomach.

It is only one pose, just look lean in that shot. That is why multiple pictures tell more. I know I am just as lean, maybe leaner in areas. Like I said, hard to tell with one picture. Here is some comparisons and yes that guy is 3 to 4%. I know him well, a good friend.

Attachments

• 1e5276697b8d38f18a5a1906ba5ab7b8.jpg
    1e5276697b8d38f18a5a1906ba5ab7b8.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 84
It did when i started bodybuilding. And still is for many. Or course those that are into using drugs or relying on them then no health isn't very often a high priority.
I’m talking about competing. Getting as big and lean as possible. Taking drugs, eating tons of food, getting to contest ready condition. None of it is healthy.

No tren but I don’t know how many different ways the same thing can be said. I literally posted a picture, dry and no carbs, and you still gave a rebuttal. If I’m dry and depleted then how is it water and fluid or glycogen? I told you the estimated bf percentage.
i believe u. no striations, no veins, that filter u used just made ur midsection look more ripped . i was 10 percent and had way more definition than u. way less size tho also. u got me beat on the mass there.
but no way yr less than 12 percent. i wish i still had pics of me at 7-8 percent. that was crazy. im actually going for striated glutes as my new goal this summer. at 51 on LEGIT trt dose i dont know if i can.

i believe u. no striations, no veins, that filter u used just made ur midsection look more ripped . i was 10 percent and had way more definition than u. way less size tho also. u got me beat on the mass there.
but no way yr less than 12 percent. i wish i still had pics of me at 7-8 percent. that was crazy. im actually going for striated glutes as my new goal this summer. at 51 on LEGIT trt dose i dont know if i can.
No filter lol. It was snapped in a bathroom.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws