over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren Stomach Pain

There is such a thing as drug induced hepatitis (which simply means inflammed liver). Furthermore it could be bilirubin that would turn your pee orange and probably poop light if you had an unknown hep A infection or some unknown drug induced hepatitis such as if you took something that is broken down by the p450 system in the liver then took say Amoxicillin/Clavulanate(Augmentin) or a bunch of Tylenol/acetaminophen and then throw in some tren for good measure and it's very possible that could be the start of going towards acute liver failure from drug induced hepatitis. Will it go that far? Only way to know is by blood testing. Then there's autoimmune hepatitis which can be unknown or have mild symptoms until something triggers it say like tren could do so.
There's just too many variables as far as the liver goes. Enough Acetaminophen can cause liver injury and drug induced hepatitis- will it Only way to know what your liver is doing is get the bloods. Bilary stones and gall stones- all kinds of possibilities or possible underlying conditions. I have Celiac's disease which is an autoimmune response to gluten and after taking augmentin after Claritin it gave me a bit of drug induced hepatitis and I found the Celiac's did corelate in some ways with my symptoms- something about causing my body to dump toxins in my blood I think. I was admitted to the hospital for a couple days until my enzymes and bilirubin came down and my blood work came back negative for hep viruses(a, c, b, e), I asked for a gluten free diet as I suspected I had a sensitivity and read how it could worsen the liver symptoms. I requested to be tested for Celiac's at which point I found I tested positive for the antibodies for Celiac's. I also was tested for what's called anti smooth muscle antibodies which indicates autoimmune hepatitis and I tested positive at the time. But as my liver returned to normal from the drug induced hepatitis- (not recs) that returned to normal and since it's a disease of exclusion I was not diagnosed with it.
There's just alot of possibilities and timing with the liver but acute or chronic liver failure is nothing to play with. So spend the Money and get bloods. Furthermore, if anyone hasn't been vaccinated for Hep A- get it! I know someone who was a stand up cat that almost died from hep a and he hadn't touched anyone outside of his wife and kids. Most likely caught it from food. He didn't use recs or gear and he was a devoted family man. Luckily his kids were all vaccinated. He had a clean CT scan of his liver that showed nothing negative but hep A fucked him up for 2-3 weeks and he wasn't back to normal for a good 4 or 5 months.
I'm not saying all this is it. I'm saying what I know to be possible from personal experience and knowing others' experience personally. I'm older. It happened to me when I was older. I seen it when I was a devil doc and corpsman too. To a lesser degree in younger men.
This is only me sharing my experience and knowledge I make no other claims. Don't believe me- look into it for yourself. I'm sure you will find the info and possibilities confirmed. It's not my info. I got it all second hand from Dr's and studying others work.
Take what you can use and leave the rest.
But please please please I beg you all: don't fuck around if you suspect liver. Get seen and bloods! Please? And if you're not vaccinated for Hep A- probably if your old like me: please get vaccinated for that. No mandates or politics just it's there to get and it could very well safe your life.
Good luck! I wish you well.

Oh and autoimmune diseases of all kinds are on the rise in general and it is said that environment, chemical and pollution exposure is a big contributor to that. Add a few more chems in our bodies and it's not far fetched. So when it comes to liver possibilities don't fuck around. That's all I'm saying. Too many possibilities and variables to just be guessing with your liver.

do any other injectables ruin the gut like tren? how are dht based peds like dhb, masteron, primo on the gut?

do any other injectables ruin the gut like tren? how are dht based peds like dhb, masteron, primo on the gut?
I’ve never had any problem with any injectable besides tren. I can’t tolerate orals either. Absolutely destroy my gut

I’ve never had any problem with any injectable besides tren. I can’t tolerate orals either. Absolutely destroy my gut
So you can handle deca for instance?

I used to love tren, deca. But at one point I got somewhat of an infection in my intestines while on tren, got really ugly and since then I can't take any 19NOR ( no tren, deca, even ment) or orals without crapping blood within a couple of weeks.

So you can handle deca for instance?

I used to love tren, deca. But at one point I got somewhat of an infection in my intestines while on tren, got really ugly and since then I can't take any 19NOR ( no tren, deca, even ment) or orals without crapping blood within a couple of weeks.
Yep. I’m running deca right now. I have severe ibs and tren absolutely destroys my appetite and causes me extreme bloating and discomfort inside of a week. Crapping blood should NOT be a side effect though. Have you had bloodwork done, seen a doc? Could be an ulcer or worse

Tren is the only inject drug that fucks with my stomach, ive ran test, primo etc at high does and no issues at all.

Yep. I’m running deca right now. I have severe ibs and tren absolutely destroys my appetite and causes me extreme bloating and discomfort inside of a week. Crapping blood should NOT be a side effect though. Have you had bloodwork done, seen a doc? Could be an ulcer or worse
Yes the first time it happened I went to a doc and they said it was an infection of my intestines. I then of course quit all gear as I couldn't gain anyway and it went away. Later on noticed trough trial and error I can't handle tren, deca, MENT, any oral or injectable versions of orals.

Looking back at it I don't think it was just an infection as I simply don't see how all those products cause the same infection to appear. Did have check ups later again and nothing was found. And to be honest I do not want to go trough all that hellish stuff again just to find out why I can't take certain steroids haha.

i believe orals are pretty much a given at some point they will end up causing GI distress, but tren is so sympathetic i am not sure via what mechanism it tears the gut lining but this is the only injectable i have heard of doing that.

some say taking 10g glutamine helps seal the gut and helps with acid/gerd etc, but i can no longer take something to over-ride the side affects of another drug. there comes a time to part ways with certain compounds or give a few years break and see if the issue goes away etc.

I got saucy recently tried 200mg ace/per day KILLED my appetite and nausea.....felt overall sick....dropped everything down and feeling better - appetite is back

I didn’t know until I had to get a colonoscopy. The dr said I have severe burns on my esophagus from it acid reflux. I thought the gear was the reason my voice is so raspy and gravely I just know it was that.
This clown got a colonoscopy all the way into his esophagus. Whoever banned this account, good work!

Hepatitis is virial. Not steroid induced. I can guarantee you did not or don't have Hepatitis. Your gallbladder sits right under your liver and are interconnected by ducts known as the biliary tract. Sounds like you had a bile issue from your liver or gallbladder. The yellow water shit is bile from your organs not being absorbed or an excess amount being produced. Hence why salt, fat, and electrolytes are important to increase when taking Tren. You could of had BAM - Bile Salt Malabsorption. You could have another diagnosis. In the future don’t think you have hepatitis from running Tren. Its not possible unless you get an infection somehow. Concentrate on your diet and what it is not getting or getting too much of (sounds like you weren't getting enough fat). Bone broth based soup’s help me a lot when I run Tren A or Mast P.
There is obviously viral hepatitis but hepatitis refers to liver damage/malfunction caused by many things from fatty liver disease to alcoholism. I doubt this guy has hepatitis and even going so far as to call it acute hepatitis with no bloodwork is utterly ridiculous.

For the people that get bad sides from trenbolone, I wouldn't recommend it at any dose. Would not recommend burning through Vitamin Shoppe and Amazon to find a bunch of supps to wedge it in either. Just don't self-administer trenbolone at all. Stay healthy enjoy life. No mass is worth puking and nausea, kidney problems, etc.

I do well with it. No stomach problems, maybe some intermittent sleep problems but it gives me ape strength. I love it. But I start low, go up to a comfortable dose and stay there. 20mg MWF right now. If I stop feeling it I'll go up to 40mg MWF. In the past I've taken it up to 150mg MWF but I won't go that high any more. I'll just drop it altogether and come off everything for 6-12 months then start my permanent TRT and GH replacement. That should do fine.

There is obviously viral hepatitis but hepatitis refers to liver damage/malfunction caused by many things from fatty liver disease to alcoholism. I doubt this guy has hepatitis and even going so far as to call it acute hepatitis with no bloodwork is utterly ridiculous.

For the people that get bad sides from trenbolone, I wouldn't recommend it at any dose. Would not recommend burning through Vitamin Shoppe and Amazon to find a bunch of supps to wedge it in either. Just don't self-administer trenbolone at all. Stay healthy enjoy life. No mass is worth puking and nausea, kidney problems, etc.

I do well with it. No stomach problems, maybe some intermittent sleep problems but it gives me ape strength. I love it. But I start low, go up to a comfortable dose and stay there. 20mg MWF right now. If I stop feeling it I'll go up to 40mg MWF. In the past I've taken it up to 150mg MWF but I won't go that high any more. I'll just drop it altogether and come off everything for 6-12 months then start my permanent TRT and GH replacement. That should do fine.
well said there is no single piece of food, or drug or training split etc that is required to get to the top.

i mean we hear it so often and there might be some truth such as you need to eat 1. steak and rice, need to do barbell rows and incline bench, need to take tren to compete, can't turn pro without HGH etc. some peolpe will always feel that way but we can clearly see how so many have won the mr olympia and they all had different coaches, diets, training styles, probably gear too and they all bagged their wins their way.

now i do agree things like tren, make things easier but if there are ways around it if you just cant tolerate it. etc i know a few pros that have never eaten red meat lol or ever dont incline barbell bench etc.

well said there is no single piece of food, or drug or training split etc that is required to get to the top.

i mean we hear it so often and there might be some truth such as you need to eat 1. steak and rice, need to do barbell rows and incline bench, need to take tren to compete, can't turn pro without HGH etc. some peolpe will always feel that way but we can clearly see how so many have won the mr olympia and they all had different coaches, diets, training styles, probably gear too and they all bagged their wins their way.

now i do agree things like tren, make things easier but if there are ways around it if you just cant tolerate it. etc i know a few pros that have never eaten red meat lol or ever dont incline barbell bench etc.
Things like tren only make it easier for some. But for many it makes it nearly impossible for them to eat, and in those cases it loses its value. So again even that is case dependent

One of the greatest things about this way of life is are sooo many options to choose from. Work around injuries, diet hacks, work around PEDs.

Now if I can get the wife to stop texting me mid sesh, that would be nice. 'I left my phone in the jeep' and 'my battery died' only work a limited number of times. Any help on that, I'd be thankful. Especially when she knows I'm logging everything on the device as I go.

One of the greatest things about this way of life is are sooo many options to choose from. Work around injuries, diet hacks, work around PEDs.

Now if I can get the wife to stop texting me mid sesh, that would be nice. 'I left my phone in the jeep' and 'my battery died' only work a limited number of times. Any help on that, I'd be thankful. Especially when she knows I'm logging everything on the device as I go.
Dude this. My wife is constantly texting me while I’m at they gym. When you gonna be home? I miss you so much.
Then I get home and she’s like, “did you enjoy your workout?” Lol

Dude this. My wife is constantly texting me while I’m at they gym. When you gonna be home? I miss you so much.
Then I get home and she’s like, “did you enjoy your workout?” Lol
Yeah useless crap that 100% could have waited an hour. It's really irritating. It's bad enough that now when I don't get interrupted I know she's pissed at me. Then I stress out about that. Like, Now wtf?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131