b-boy

IFBB Pro / Quadruple Featured Member/ Verified Cus
IFBB PROS
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Excellent post by Dante aka doggcrapp. Screenshot_20210727-145231_Instagram.jpg

@DOGGCRAPP I hope you don't mind me borrowing this and posting it here. Sorry but too good not to.

In "those" coaches' defense it is harder to sell potential clients on a brutally hard consistent grind for the better part of a decade vs a fancy "system" complete with catchy acronyms.

just out of curiosity, devils advocate:....... who are these posts meant to effect? who is reading these and saying, oh, this is me. i should change, i agree, i disagree etc etc. just wondering who is the audience and who points their finger in the same direction after it?

lots of "COACHING" posts and threads around here lately....
not alot of names, proof, pictures, screen grabs, or anything but conjectures and whiny podcasts pointing out whos bad and saying they are better.

whats up with this lately? is this the new age way to advertise and get your name on lips?

just out of curiosity, devils advocate:....... who are these posts meant to effect? who is reading these and saying, oh, this is me. i should change, i agree, i disagree etc etc. just wondering who is the audience and who points their finger in the same direction after it?

lots of "COACHING" posts and threads around here lately....
not alot of names, proof, pictures, screen grabs, or anything but conjectures and whiny podcasts pointing out whos bad and saying they are better.

whats up with this lately? is this the new age way to advertise and get your name on lips?
Probably 60% just here on PM.

Those that suggest 500mg test for first cycle.
Hey now, that was 1st cycle… Got it from a friend of a friend… Wish I would have been more educated back then, but I was too eager…. That’s life though, ya live and ya learn. Well hopefully ya learn!

Cage

The only thing I think Dante got wrong in that post is that he referred to bodybuilding competitors as "athletes".

Modern day bodybuilding is some wild, WIIIIILD shit.

Exactly the type of wild, fun, fast living type shit that I always aligned with. Who the fuck doesn't want to get big muscles? More confidence? Girls (and guys) to look at you in complete awe?

SIGN ME THE FUCK UP

Oh wait, so there's drugs involved?

And wait, you mean to say that I can just blast mega doses year round with no regards to health because EVERYONE else is doing it??? 🤯 😍😍😍

All I have to say is that I'm forever grateful to have found a place like pro muscle when I did. Anything that was worth learning I picked up from here. And I met some real ass mofos (and of course plenty of fakes) along the way that I could learn from and who have kept me from getting completely lost in this circus show of extreme vanity, narcissism, and selfishness.

It's always been far too easy into get sucked into that lifestyle. Way WAY too easy. And these days with what social media has morphed into, there's a insta famous "guru" fucktard around every corner of a simple swipe of a finger just waiting to tempt and lure any sucker they can.

But even with all the nonsense, at the end of the day I fucking love bodybuilding and can only hope we start to open our eyes to incorporating more emphasis on overall health optimization. I can definitely see it beginning to happen. And with what is coming regarding biometrics and the future of the health industry as a whole it's absolutely inevitable that we eventually get there. But for now, I just hope the best for all the people who continue to choose the mindset "it's all just fun and games".

And just to be clear, I'm not implying that there hasn't ever been bad ideas tossed around these boards, but in my experience whenever there was, it didn't stick with me long enough to cause any damage. Someone would usually come along in time with some conversation that got me back in line with some logical thinking.

Totally agree with the post BUT I do also think that think what you’re injecting in your body is safe then you have zero business doing it in the first place. Sure low doses can be safe to a point right hrt lower doses. It boils down to common sense there’s enough info out there that says “hey this will cause heart/kidney/liver problems” etc. sure there’s ways to be safe to do so. But for your top level competitors is there really a way to be safe? Or are you just lucky? Everything in life is dangerous from foods to a lot of other things. Bottom line yes there are coaches who lure young dumb kids into thinking they’re could be Jay Cutler but at a certain point you have to look at your genetics and that’s up to YOU to figure out risk vs reward. It’s totally tragic when something terrible happens to anyone who dabbles with anabolics regardless of their genetics or what or why they’re doing them. Ultimately it’s a choice like smoking or drinking or drugs. Nobody forces you to do this, you have to use common sense. No flame or flack towards anyone l like and learn from everyone on this board, I wish everyone nothing but health and happiness.

bb'ers fault not the guru's in my opinion.
-F
A lot of guys on here think you should start at lower doses like 250 and work your way up there. I’m not one of those. There’s a limited window here with sports and AAS and I personally like to get in hard and get out. I accomplished what I wanted in powerlifting and bodybuilding and now run much lower doses. Would I like to be huge again? Definitely. And I’m gonna try at some point….but for now I’m happy with the size and strength I’m bringing to the table in mma and work

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131