over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Getting Rid of Gyno

GynoBeGone

Newbies
So, I haven’t ran a cycle in over 8years (I’m 31). Throughout that time span, there was always little lumps in my left and right nipple. Just recently I decided to try a test booster for three months. I was supposed to come off them after the bottle was finished but I never did because I was seeing some pretty good results. Well, just recently I noticed the lump under my right nipple increasing in size and sensitivity. I now want to try and get rid of the gyno with peptides Before I try surgery. What are some peptides you’d recommend? I’ve done Nolva and clomid for post cycle therapy in the past but never tried Letro. Are there any other new peptides worth trying?

You got gyno from a "test booster"?

Peptides are not for estrogen control.

You need to go back and do basic research, you have no idea what you're talking about in regards to anything.

1mg of Arimidex daily for 7 days knocked mine out. And never had an issue since!

Cage

Raloxifene or tamoxifen.

20mg nova ed

The only thing that works for my gyno is nolvadex

is there a certain protocol you reccomend

Obviously those 2 are for estrogenic gyno so that should be determined before starting. In regards to protocol just keep it simple. Now so may need to have surgery but years ago I left some really bad gyno for many months and 20mg nolvadex and it was gone in a few weeks. I have used nolva for gyno many times but haven't had a flare up for many years now. Some people like to push the dose but it's not needed and if you have good product 20mg is enough. Although you could do 40mg until the gyno is gone and then carry on with 20mg for another week or so.

Protocol can depend upon what you are using. I personally dislike AI's and use as little as possible but if you're on cycle and develop gyno you should use nolvadex and an AI on top. Whilst the AI alone could "starve off" the gyno there is nothing better than nolvadex. You use the nolva to get rid of it and then something like aromasin to control aromatization whilst on cycle. Fact is you developed gyno on x dose so after nolva usage it will likely come back unless something is in place to lower aromatization. Dose can vary but as little as possible and I wouldn't recommend more than 10-12.5mg per day in most cases. Ideally after a few weeks on the low dose you get estrogen blood work and see where you are at and adjust accordingly. Everyone feels better with different levels but you ideally want to aim for between 40-60 estrogen which should give you the benefits without any side effects. Now for someone who is pushing test dose very high they may get away with even double estrogen but everyone is different and I would recommend keeping it below around 80 for most people (on high test).

I should add I sometimes use 20mg nolva on cycle (doing it now) when my test dose is sufficient (currently on 525mg per week). Doing that will combat gyno but overall estrogen levels should be in a healthy range. The reason for that is because it binds to estrogen receptors in breast tissue but activates estrogen's action in other cells so it's worth monitoring levels via blood work when using it.

How long did you do that for?
I honestly don't come off I run 125mg test a week year round blast every winter that's it
Bro I have pharmaceutical script. So I'll take it when I notice flaring no pain at all just puffy.

I'll take 20mg ED and keep an eye on it.actually I can see it going down through time. Usually 2 weeks

Anyone have experience using raloxifen on older gyno?

So, I haven’t ran a cycle in over 8years (I’m 31). Throughout that time span, there was always little lumps in my left and right nipple. Just recently I decided to try a test booster for three months. I was supposed to come off them after the bottle was finished but I never did because I was seeing some pretty good results. Well, just recently I noticed the lump under my right nipple increasing in size and sensitivity. I now want to try and get rid of the gyno with peptides Before I try surgery. What are some peptides you’d recommend? I’ve done Nolva and clomid for post cycle therapy in the past but never tried Letro. Are there any other new peptides worth trying?
The little icon at the top of your screen that looks like a magnifying glass is very useful

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear