over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Saved someone’s life today

great story OP!
i have given someone the heimlich and did mouth to mouth once. its a weird feeling to have people be so grateful, when it feels like we were just doing what came natural at the moment.
i like how ur story reminds us that our strength can help others.
during the CRAZY winter storm Texas had i spent like half a day driving around helping people push their cars out of ditches and icey spots. they were all super thankful "a big guy was near by" lol
i got home covered in sweat and mud and my wife was like wtf did you do!? lol
-F

great story OP!
i have given someone the heimlich and did mouth to mouth once. its a weird feeling to have people be so grateful, when it feels like we were just doing what came natural at the moment.
i like how ur story reminds us that our strength can help others.
during the CRAZY winter storm Texas had i spent like half a day driving around helping people push their cars out of ditches and icey spots. they were all super thankful "a big guy was near by" lol
i got home covered in sweat and mud and my wife was like wtf did you do!? lol
-F
Oh man that winter storm here this spring was nuts, man, I just bbq’d in the back yard and sat around a campfire when we lost power that week.

Virtuous, how are you doing now? How is your health?
I appreciate you asking man! I need a couple surgeries but I’ll be back to 100% by the Holiday season this year. Lost 20 lbs or so since I can’t lift or eat much, but I’m sitting at 210 around 9% bf so it’s not a bad look. Mainly concerned with regaining health, this strength shit and physique chasing will be back on the menu in 2022.

I appreciate you asking man! I need a couple surgeries but I’ll be back to 100% by the Holiday season this year. Lost 20 lbs or so since I can’t lift or eat much, but I’m sitting at 210 around 9% bf so it’s not a bad look. Mainly concerned with regaining health, this strength shit and physique chasing will be back on the menu in 2022.
Sounds good, especially since you'll be feeling good by the Christmas holiday. 9%bf! Nice.

Ive had a few things happen in my life similar to this. I train for fun, but there’s been a few instances where it’s seemed like I was meant to be there....and I would not have been able to help had I not been the size and strength that I was. Hell....it’s saved my own life a few times. I was stabbed a few years back and the surgeon told me had I not carried as much muscle as I did, that the knife would have penetrated deeper and I would have died. I believe we’re put in situations and places where our special skill sets can be useful....and it’s our job to act on those things
It's amazing isn't it? This past winter I was on my way to the office. Dress shoes, slacks, jacket and tie with my overcoat. A guy two cars up, his truck was dead and he had the hood up. Cars were backing up behind me as far as I could see and he started trying to push this F150 off the road. It was far too heavy and he was a big dude. You could tell a working man. And he was moving it but not enough. Nobody was helping this guy! So I got out and the two of us pushed that F150 30 feet in the ice and snow into a vacant lot.

As I walked back to my Jeep, horns started blaring from all the cars behind me with a woman stretching her arms out the car window clapping. I threw a wave and saddled up.

It was not a life or death situation but time was of the essence and what was needed was 500lbs of muscle to remove that truck from the narrow street in downtown Harrisburgh. What was needed was right there - all it took was the good will of 2 strong men to let those people get to work on time.

And I was "blessed" (for lack of a better word) to have been the instrument to carry out that task. Many onlookers probably drove away thinking that they too should do something good for someone that morning.

"Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing." - John Stuart Mill

((( Gentlemen, be the good man who does something. )))

It's amazing isn't it? This past winter I was on my way to the office. Dress shoes, slacks, jacket and tie with my overcoat. A guy two cars up, his truck was dead and he had the hood up. Cars were backing up behind me as far as I could see and he started trying to push this F150 off the road. It was far too heavy and he was a big dude. You could tell a working man. And he was moving it but not enough. Nobody was helping this guy! So I got out and the two of us pushed that F150 30 feet in the ice and snow into a vacant lot.

As I walked back to my Jeep, horns started blaring from all the cars behind me with a woman stretching her arms out the car window clapping. I threw a wave and saddled up.

It was not a life or death situation but time was of the essence and what was needed was 500lbs of muscle to remove that truck from the narrow street in downtown Harrisburgh. What was needed was right there - all it took was the good will of 2 strong men to let those people get to work on time.

And I was "blessed" (for lack of a better word) to have been the instrument to carry out that task. Many onlookers probably drove away thinking that they too should do something good for someone that morning.

"Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing." - John Stuart Mill

((( Gentlemen, be the good man who does something. )))
I happened to get a flat tire while getting pulled over for a speeding ticket. It was at dusk and my whole family was in the car. The cop gave me a ticket and then just took off and left us on the side of the road. Never offered help at all. Guess he needed to give more tickets!

The next day I filed a complaint at the station, and the chief was disturbed by it. He told me that cop was written up over it.

I happened to get a flat tire while getting pulled over for a speeding ticket. It was at dusk and my whole family was in the car. The cop gave me a ticket and then just took off and left us on the side of the road. Never offered help at all. Guess he needed to give more tickets!

The next day I filed a complaint at the station, and the chief was disturbed by it. He told me that cop was written up over it.
That cop did the exact opposite of "serve and protect" LOL! That is, other than serving to leave you stranded and angry. But here's where we need to understand how our actions affect everyone around us. That cop had a great opportunity to be a hero. Instead, he chose to be indifferent (a selfish prick).

I bet if you really looked into it, you'd find that the people who are pricks, usually are because of someone else treating them like shit. Parents, teachers, wives, children. I don't believe people are born pricks. People become pricks when they're continually mistreated or feel they were.

I have hope for our race but as time goes on, it's getting much easier for me to lose faith in humanity. People have so many opportunities to do good but always throw them away. Sometimes even worse than doing nothing they actually try to make things worse.

I say, be the good. I truly believe and have experienced that it does come back to you. And while you're waiting, you have an opportunity to practice another virtue: patience. 😁

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws