over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bloodwork - 15mg Test daily / 105mg a week

Dipp20

Registered
Newbies
Hey guys, just wanted to share my bloodwork with you. I thought I would give the daily injection routine a try and see where it takes me - and fuck, I'm really impressed!
Much better hormon balance than with once or twice a week shots. Also since I started injecting daily I'm no longer taking any AI.

7 weeks ago I came off a longer blast cycle and thereby 5 weeks ago I started injecting 15mg Testosterone Enanthate every day with a slin pin / shallow i.m.
My hormon panel came back above range, so Im thinking of lowering the dose allthough Im feeling fucking great :ROFLMAO:

hormone panel:

Hormone.jpg

Total Test is 39,4 and slightly above range
Free Test is 38 and the reference range is up to 22.7 so its almost double free Test with just 105mg a week, crazy
Estradiol looks good with no AI
DHT also in range
SHBG also in the middle of the reference range, pretty good I think

Lipids:

Lipid01.jpg Lipid02.jpg

HDL is 74, im pretty sure it would be a lot higher, probably above 90 if I lower the test into the reference range (right now Im not doing much cardio, maybe once a week for 30 minutes)
LDL is 94, also pretty good

HCT and Hemoglobin:

HK.jpg
both very low which is actually kinda cool. I will recheck in 2-3 months to make sure hemoglobin is not falling below reference range

Hope this might be interesting to some. So right now I'm thinking of lowering my daily dosis to maybe 12mg a day and then recheck
bloodwork in about 4-8 weeks.
What you guys think?

Attachments

• Niere.jpg
    Niere.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 67
Looks VERY similar to my labs on 10-15mg/day.
I bet you've maintained most of your strength as well.
I'd stick with your dosing schedule in all honesty.
Now make the effort to get the cardio in for heart health.

You're right, I almost maintained all of my strength. I lost a rep or two on the very heavy compound movements especially pressing, but the used weight is still the same.
Some machines I even gained some strenght over the past weeks but I guess thats due to better cardiovascular health / improved breathing when doing higher reps (12+).

So you wouldn't lower the dose to maybe 12mg ed? or even 9-12mg ed?
Everything looks fine to me but the free test is almost double the reference range (and bloodwork was taken 2 hours before the next shot by the way).

Hey guys, just wanted to share my bloodwork with you. I thought I would give the daily injection routine a try and see where it takes me - and fuck, I'm really impressed!
Much better hormon balance than with once or twice a week shots. Also since I started injecting daily I'm no longer taking any AI.

7 weeks ago I came off a longer blast cycle and thereby 5 weeks ago I started injecting 15mg Testosterone Enanthate every day with a slin pin / shallow i.m.
My hormon panel came back above range, so Im thinking of lowering the dose allthough Im feeling fucking great :ROFLMAO:

hormone panel:

View attachment 140489

Total Test is 39,4 and slightly above range
Free Test is 38 and the reference range is up to 22.7 so its almost double free Test with just 105mg a week, crazy
Estradiol looks good with no AI
DHT also in range
SHBG also in the middle of the reference range, pretty good I think

Lipids:

View attachment 140490View attachment 140491

HDL is 74, im pretty sure it would be a lot higher, probably above 90 if I lower the test into the reference range (right now Im not doing much cardio, maybe once a week for 30 minutes)
LDL is 94, also pretty good

HCT and Hemoglobin:

View attachment 140493
both very low which is actually kinda cool. I will recheck in 2-3 months to make sure hemoglobin is not falling below reference range

Hope this might be interesting to some. So right now I'm thinking of lowering my daily dosis to maybe 12mg a day and then recheck
bloodwork in about 4-8 weeks.
What you guys think?

Realistically how precise can one be with the dosage when we are talking about such low daily amounts? And factor in that pharma gear can be 10% off label claim. Do you see what I'm saying?

Yeah I’d probably stick right there too but 12mg sounds good too

Realistically how precise can one be with the dosage when we are talking about such low daily amounts? And factor in that pharma gear can be 10% off label claim. Do you see what I'm saying?
Well I'm using a very common european 1ml tuberculosis syringe with 100 little marks on it so I can even go as low as 3mg. I would say its kinda precise.
For sure the gear can vary but according to my blood work and my free test being almost double the reference range it seems kinda reasonable to lower the dose at least to some extend.

"7 weeks since blast" I would wait till the next set of labs before lowering the dose. Depending on your blast compounds and dose there could be remnants less than two months later. If your blast was 700 prop then never mind but if it was 1.5g enan/cyp or sust I would personally wait for one more set of labs.

How many hours after your last inject of 15 mgs did you give blood?

Numbers are impressive from skimming over

22 hours after my last injection or in other words 2 hours before my next one.

Awesome

On 20 mgs two days before and ten mgs 20 hours my last sub q pin ,mine was in the 200s, I tested this multiple times, this was Pfizer script test

I seem to be a fast metabolizer of testosterone. After years of Intramuscular lab results, I found 100 mgs every five days , mid and upper 200s. Unless it changes , which it can change,for endos,doctors supervision trt I ve found my dose, 75 mgs every 3.5 days puts me at about 800 tt on day two, although, this wasn't scripted test

That said when I do do sub q trt, I put up with the low numbers for a few hours in the earlier parts of the day

Not optimal but still better than being off. Intra muscle seems to keep me more steady than sub q

Nice to sub q something else on a day or two of the week like 10 mgs Masterson, for free testosterone insurance, so to speak

These are exactly the results you should expect from daily dosing, moderately high total test, and very high free test. I agree with you that 12mg is probably the sweet spot for most people trying to get physiological TRT.

Just wait until you blast again, your results are going to be amazing because of the sensitivity you will have.

Daily dosing is the way to go for sure, at least for TRT. I have been doing it for almost a decade now (on TRT for 3 decades).

You can be just as accurate with any dosage, you just have to use the correct size pin. I use 1/2cc slin pins, 1/3rd cc and 1 cc will work fine as well.

Thanks for you feedback guys. I was hoping that either you Kaladryn or Emeric would show up in my thread.

I tried subq injections but somehow felt like it didnt work. I suffered low t symptoms so I switched to shallow i.m.
I will stick to 12mg ed and then wait for my next bloods.

Thanks everyone, appreciate the help.

^^^hey brother ..big thanks for posting this up!!

..how old are you?

..what was your previous blast?

i did a 12.5 ed test e protocol a couple years ago and my multiple was 11.
11x dose. my test level was way higher than i thought it'd be, maybe 6-7x dose.
i went back to the same protocol a few weeks ago, getting bloods next week to see if i respond with increased multiple again.
its cool if it works, i can stretch a 250mg 10ml vial a long, long time to stay in normal range. if i did the math right, your multiple is over 10 too.
do u know what your multiple is/was when u were doing once or twice a week shots?

You can be just as accurate with any dosage, you just have to use the correct size pin. I use 1/2cc slin pins, 1/3rd cc and 1 cc will work fine as well.
where do u get 1/2 cc slin pins? oops found some.

Thanks for you feedback guys. I was hoping that either you Kaladryn or Emeric would show up in my thread.

I tried subq injections but somehow felt like it didnt work. I suffered low t symptoms so I switched to shallow i.m.
I will stick to 12mg ed and then wait for my next bloods.

Thanks everyone, appreciate the help.
So these lab results are based off of intramuscular, not subq?

where do u get 1/2 cc slin pins? oops found some.
I use 1/2cc, 30g, 1/2" BD insulin pins. BDs are worth the extra money, they are still cheap ordered online. I've tried cheaper brands but BDs have a lot of features that make them easier too use.

I also don't back load, I just hang them upside down for a minute and let them fill on their own. I use these too hang them upside down and fill:
1627684091754.png

^^^hey brother ..big thanks for posting this up!!

..how old are you?

..what was your previous blast?

I'm 29.
Due to Lockdown in Europe I didnt blast that much - 500mg Test-E and 150mg NPP a week for about 6 months, the NPP went in and out occasionally and I also switched them up a bit a few times to ~150mg Test and 500mg NPP a week and then back.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws