over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren and Cardio Based Athletes?

Performance Based

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Morning all,

Cardio based athlete. Back in the day I experimented with Tren quite heavily with cycles up to a gram per week of Tren E. That being said my training was very different then.

To be frank I don't remember cardio based sides however as it wasn't a priority I can't speak with any authority on the matter.

At what dosage do these side effects start to pick up? Is it purely reduced lung capacity? Decreased RBC proliferation? Can anyone explain the mechanism in which Tren is negatively impacting VO2 max? And at what dosage?

Currently getting ready for an ultra and on 200mg per week for my TRT and 2IU of GH per day; unfortunately my body isn't recovering from the volume and I'm actually gaining a bit of fat due to carb intake for energy levels.

I’m going to state the obvious. Why not just cut back on the carbs and get your diet in check? I don’t see why tren needs to come into the picture. I see how we get so carried away with our body but we have to draw the line somewhere…maybe I’m just growing up and actually caring for my health.

EQ and primo my dude

I doubt there is any serious endurance athlete out there on tren. Seems very counterproductive.

What’s your fasting BG level? It’s either you’re insulin resistant OR you’re just eating too many carbs. Rule out insulin resistance by tracking BG for a few days fasting and post meal 1hr and 2hr for every meal. Then after you’ve ruled that out just cut back your calories.

I don’t think this is a “more AAS” situation.

I’m going to state the obvious. Why not just cut back on the carbs and get your diet in check? I don’t see why tren needs to come into the picture. I see how we get so carried away with our body but we have to draw the line somewhere…maybe I’m just growing up and actually caring for my health.
EQ or NPP

EQ makes the most since

Aphex appreciate the response - looking at tren due to the extremely high anabolic ratio. I have RX test and nandralone; nandralone I have to take at around 200mg to have a noticeable impact on recovery. That dosage however comes with debilitating sides on extremely long runs. Looking at something where I can take 75-100mg per week (with a higher anabolic ratio) to run a comparisson on recovery and sides.

Getting ready for a 205 mile marathon; my weekly training volume is to be frank absurd to put it lightly. Base metabolic rate is around 7,700 calories. It isn't about tapering back, its the hormonal effect of the food.

Bench, EQ interests me substantially but concerned as it may require a higher dose and massively increased blood flow to aerobic systems being more of a hindrance?

I couldn’t even tell you how to prep for a
marathon to save my life but if you’re gaining fat while doing a bunch of cardio maybe you’re just eating to much? Are you weight training as well? How old are you? I personally have never ran EQ but I hear and have read that there are some endurance benefits that all being said, I love to stay on top of running and swimming and when I run tren it’s definitely a lot more difficult. Personally I would look at diet rather than drugs as far as fat gain goes. Test and GH should be doing a good enough job. Again I don’t know how to prep for a marathon but that would be my advice.

Aphex appreciate the response - looking at tren due to the extremely high anabolic ratio. I have RX test and nandralone; nandralone I have to take at around 200mg to have a noticeable impact on recovery. That dosage however comes with debilitating sides on extremely long runs. Looking at something where I can take 75-100mg per week (with a higher anabolic ratio) to run a comparisson on recovery and sides.

Getting ready for a 205 mile marathon; my weekly training volume is to be frank absurd to put it lightly. Base metabolic rate is around 7,700 calories. It isn't about tapering back, its the hormonal effect of the food.

Bench, EQ interests me substantially but concerned as it may require a higher dose and massively increased blood flow to aerobic systems being more of a hindrance?
200mg of EQ or Primo with Cardiane will keep you healthier and do more than thinking about Tren

Is everyone in the competition taking PEDs?

Running is a passion of mine the last year or so.
When I run tren even at 5-10mg/day my per mile pace takes a hit. That's just me.
i do remember tren base not having the same negative effects... i may brew up some tren
base just to see if my current pace is also affected.

You won’t finish or even do remotely well with tren while running that much. Unless you are an alien….lol

Tren should not be on your radar if you are training for a marathon
walking upstairs on tren becomes a chore
EQ should be your go to

Is everyone in the competition taking PEDs?
Correct, low dose tren is actually relatively popular for this demographic. Low dose meaning 50-100mg per week.

Purely about staving off rabdo, increased strength and elasticity of connective tissue, and minimizing blood flow to activated muscle groups and sling systems.

Guys purely looking for the mechanism in which tren affects cardio not "bro science". Not prepping for some neighborhood 5K.

Sorry man not trying to sound rude in the slightest, only interested in the pathway and exact reason why tren has such a profound effect of cardiovascular output from mitochondrial regulation to decreased RBC count.

Not making decisions based off some bros that would ride bikes for a couple of hours.

Sorry man not trying to sound rude in the slightest, only interested in the pathway and exact reason why tren has such a profound effect of cardiovascular output from mitochondrial regulation to decreased RBC count.

Not making decisions based off some bros that would ride bikes for a couple of hours.
Sorry hit post on my phone and this text didn’t get posted.

I understand fully that NEJM won’t have an abstract on this but some sort of empirical data based upon meritorious fact.

Utilization of low dosage tren is very common in ultra circles. Before I pick it up I need to understand what mechanisms will be effected and exactly how.

Tren will decrease your cardio output significantly. It affects some worse than others. The more Tren you take, the worse it gets because it increases inflammation in the bronchial tubes by increasing prostaglandins.

Correct, low dose tren is actually relatively popular for this demographic. Low dose meaning 50-100mg per week.

Purely about staving off rabdo, increased strength and elasticity of connective tissue, and minimizing blood flow to activated muscle groups and sling systems.

Guys purely looking for the mechanism in which tren affects cardio not "bro science". Not prepping for some neighborhood 5K.
Assertions abound:

Has sufficient evidence that
- trenbolone staves off rhabdomyolysis
- trenbolone increases tendon elasticity
- trenbolone is a vasoconstrictor?

Yet demands an explanation for a mechanism for cardiorespiratory effects for a compound with scant human research due to its international legal status, on a bodybuilding forum.

Interesting tidbits:
Everyone in his competition is on tren!
Everyone must also have a prescription for deca!

Is this for real? Masters athletes and Crossfitters are incredibly insane.

Assertions abound:

Has sufficient evidence that
- trenbolone staves off rhabdomyolysis
- trenbolone increases tendon elasticity
- trenbolone is a vasoconstrictor?

Yet demands an explanation for a mechanism for cardiorespiratory effects for a compound with scant human research due to its international legal status, on a bodybuilding forum.

Interesting tidbits:
Everyone in his competition is on tren!
Everyone must also have a prescription for deca!

Is this for real? Masters athletes and Crossfitters are incredibly insane.
Nandrolone is widely prescribed by anti aging clinics out of Florida... If you need a few let me know.

Not sure why this got turned into an argument, guys are popping in who aren’t cardio based athletes and giving legitimately useless feedback.

I don’t need to defend that tren is widely used, to be frank I don’t really care if you disagree. Purely interested in the mechanism which looks like it was just added to the thread.

Tren has interesting implications on fascia and elasticity of connective tissue, thus is why it is utilized. The extremely high anabolic ratio means you can utilize very low dosages to receive the effect without suffering from massively increased blood flow from saturated receptors.

but cool beans Bruv, if you’re not going to be helpful that’s your call.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws