YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Can Trestolone cause prolactin related gyno?

ShZ

Registered
I'm on 50mg trest per day and have tried both 25mg exemestane as well as 2.5mg letro per day but the gyno just won't go away. Is it possible that it's prolactin related? Thanks in advance

I always think the best bet is sticking with nolvadex. Obviously trest doesnt aromatize, so exemstane offers little help. I know guys go with drugs helping prolactin, but from personal experience, nolvadex does the trick for preventing gyno, 19 nor or otherwise.

No prolactin with low dose 19nor is a unicorn myth or straight rare. Are you lactating? Why do you suppose you have high prolactin ? Explain symptoms? Also where are you getting aromasin and letro that your taking at those types of doses and not crashing your estrogen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes.

Lactation and increased prolactin (PRL) is seen in pubertal males.

As has been stated, your best bet is to get bloodwork done. From what I recall trestolone aromatizes at a very high rate to methy estradiol, which can be hard to combat.

I always think the best bet is sticking with nolvadex. Obviously trest doesnt aromatize, so exemstane offers little help. I know guys go with drugs helping prolactin, but from personal experience, nolvadex does the trick for preventing gyno, 19 nor or otherwise.

trest is extremely wet compound, it aromatizes very quickly is my understanding, hence bodyweight jumping up in first week or two of using it.

Wish I'd seen this before starting a new thread. My first cycle of trestolone ace I got puffy/sensitive nips. Not sensitive now, even while on TRT doses of Test, but, those marbles are still behind my pecs, even though they aren't noticeable from the outside, you can feel them.

While contemplating starting a cycle of Dien, and maybe Trest at a later date, I want to have the proper ancillaries on hand. Odd enough, when I had a blood panel done not long after my trest cycle, estriodol, prolactin, progesterone markers weren't off. Weird. However, I do know trest/dien can increase estriodol, and prolactin.

Given that, what are the primary gyno measures/compounds you would have on hand prior to a Dien or Trest cycle?

►since many of you seem unsure..

YES Trestolone DOES aromatize ..it aromatizes into 7α-Methylestradiol which is a potent synthetic estrogen metabolite with the same affinity for the ER as Estradiol

"7α-Methyl-E2 resulted in potent estrogen activity via both ER subtypes with efficiency similar to natural E2."

so to the question;
..can Trestolone" raise Prolactin?

^^^YES
..Estrogen is a key regulator of Prolactin ..and so as such anything that raises Estrogen, can raise Prolactin

It seemed to destroy sperm production given its original indication. Just the know the risks. Did mine. Recovered after time and massive treatments. Be aware.

Almost like a tren level food recompositiom and massive increase in appetite. Great compound except sperm issue. If not interested in having kids, use. But if you have interest or plans in having kids, re-think. My advice from my experience.

It seemed to destroy sperm production given its original indication. Just the know the risks. Did mine. Recovered after time and massive treatments. Be aware.

Almost like a tren level food recompositiom and massive increase in appetite. Great compound except sperm issue. If not interested in having kids, use. But if you have interest or plans in having kids, re-think. My advice from my experience.
My first cycle (2011/2012), I knew I was done for before using. Im an old man now. And yes, my experience was the same, big (almost primitive) appetite. Felt like I could go out in the woods and tackle a deer & eat it, all while looking leaner. The aesthetics were great. Going to run Dien first, and if successful with gyno, may venture back into trest one more time.

Trestolone was trialed as male birth control but found not to be effective enough, hence it never being marketed as male birth control. It's not hurting sperm production more than any other steroid.

Trestolone was trialed as male birth control but found not to be effective enough, hence it never being marketed as male birth control. It's not hurting sperm production more than any other steroid.
how do you even come to the conclusion that its not hurting sperm more than any other steroid? In my experience it is definitely doing something different to my ejaculate compared to any other steroid I've tried. That includes orals and even trenbolone/nandrolone which are both notoriously "harsh" AAS. Now, whether or not that is harming sperm production (would take a scientific study of some kind to determine) and not just "my cum is watery on trest, brah" obviously.

Take raloxifene with trest, in addition to exemestane.

50mg a day is a high dose in this compound. I actually like it at 10-15mg a day.

Take raloxifene with trest, in addition to exemestane.

50mg a day is a high dose in this compound. I actually like it at 10-15mg a day.
How much raloxifene do you think is average for 15-20mg trest plus let’s say 200-300mg test?

Have you ever heard of joint problems on ralox like guys get on AIs? I’ve seen you post stuff about how ralox is actually good for tendons? Do you think that carries over to joints in general?

Also just anecdotal but the last couple months I’ve ran trest between 5-20mg/day and occasionally my nipples will get a little painful like pre gyno symptoms. I’m on estrogen control but I’ll take .25mg caber and BAM no more nipple pain/sensitivity.

How much raloxifene do you think is average for 15-20mg trest plus let’s say 200-300mg test?

Have you ever heard of joint problems on ralox like guys get on AIs? I’ve seen you post stuff about how ralox is actually good for tendons? Do you think that carries over to joints in general?

I have had recurring tendonitis issues and raloxifene is definitely easier on the tendons for me than using letro, armidex, or Nolva.

On 20mg of trest a day I'd go with a full 60mg of raloxifene. If it was 10mg a day you might able to get by on 30mg.

I'd also run exemestane on whatever dose you normally do with 500mg test.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws