over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Eating what you feel like your body needs

Taught in 4th grade you can be hungry from one food group but full on another

I think if you want junk food, that's not real hunger. Hunger is when you want to eat your vegetables and meat and are eager for your next meal to arrive.

I will say what most do not want to hear - the body is a machine focused on survival, not building muscles or burning fat, so it will tell you what to do to maintain balance

If you eat "feeling" you will most likely be a skinyfatt or simply a fat man

Dorian said that if he listened to his instincts he wouldn't be lifting weights at the gym, he would be at the bar.

I will say what most do not want to hear - the body is a machine focused on survival, not building muscles or burning fat, so it will tell you what to do to maintain balance

If you eat "feeling" you will most likely be a skinyfatt or simply a fat man
Dorian said that if he listened to his instincts he wouldn't be lifting weights at the gym, he would be at the bar.

That’s not what I was saying at all, of course I would rather be eating a cheeseburger or cake and Ice cream. What I was more stating sometimes I feel like I need more fat or carbs at different times. I’m not talking about junk food,
I am talking about good calorie dense nutritious meals or snacks. In doing so I don’t require “cheat meals” I eat healthy 7 days a week.
Mostly protein and healthy carbs around training. But If say I feel my body needs fats because I’m starving after eating 12oz of steak and vegetables and rice. I’ll cook 6 whole free range eggs or a few handful of nuts. For me it’s a test run I’ll be my own human labrat. Just more seeing if anyone has had success with anything sort of like this. In building muscle we require protein and calories right? Again not French fries because they taste good. Eat Big to get big right as long as training and cardio are in place? This is an off-season run for me on a cruise to see what i can put out by trying to listen to my body while staying slightly above maintenance. I’m watching the mirror to see what happens and when I blast again try you grow more and up the calories even more. I make sure protein is a priority and if I have a need for something hungry wise I will say protein shake and some peanut or
Almond butter or whole eggs. So far it’s working for me but again you could be right Luki it could totally backfire. Eating like this also keeps me away from dangerous unhealthy foods that make you fat regardless.

That’s not what I was saying at all, of course I would rather be eating a cheeseburger or cake and Ice cream. What I was more stating sometimes I feel like I need more fat or carbs at different times. I’m not talking about junk food,
I am talking about good calorie dense nutritious meals or snacks. In doing so I don’t require “cheat meals” I eat healthy 7 days a week.
Mostly protein and healthy carbs around training. But If say I feel my body needs fats because I’m starving after eating 12oz of steak and vegetables and rice. I’ll cook 6 whole free range eggs or a few handful of nuts. For me it’s a test run I’ll be my own human labrat. Just more seeing if anyone has had success with anything sort of like this. In building muscle we require protein and calories right? Again not French fries because they taste good. Eat Big to get big right as long as training and cardio are in place? This is an off-season run for me on a cruise to see what i can put out by trying to listen to my body while staying slightly above maintenance. I’m watching the mirror to see what happens and when I blast again try you grow more and up the calories even more. I make sure protein is a priority and if I have a need for something hungry wise I will say protein shake and some peanut or
Almond butter or whole eggs. So far it’s working for me but again you could be right Luki it could totally backfire. Eating like this also keeps me away from dangerous unhealthy foods that make you fat regardless.
It doesn't matter if it's pizza or rice with chicken - extra calories are the same, you won't get good results by snacking and explaining that it's healthy because I ate 5 whole eggs and not half a jar of Nutella lol

stop fooling yourself

It doesn't matter if it's pizza or rice with chicken - extra calories are the same, you won't get good results by snacking and explaining that it's healthy because I ate 5 whole eggs and not half a jar of Nutella lol

stop fooling yourself
Guess we’ll see thanks!

If you’re still feeling hungry and your body is processing food and you aren’t getting fat….go for it. Have a few eggs and some toast, chicken and rice, cottage cheese and pineapple, whatever it is for you

If you’re still feeling hungry and your body is processing food and you aren’t getting fat….go for it. Have a few eggs and some toast, chicken and rice, cottage cheese and pineapple, whatever it is for you
and wake up in 4 weeks with + 5lbs of pure fat lol

This is the reason why people say they can't keep% bf below 10% all year round - can't, can't, just can't eat what they want, cravings are stronger

Yes, sure, my body feels better if I eat whole eggs, nuts and peanut butter ... fats are essential for well-being. But I don't feel like I need CH on the same level, it's just craving for sugar or starches

This is the reason why people say they can't keep% bf below 10% all year round - can't, can't, just can't eat what they want, cravings are stronger
Depends on the person really. Me personally? I have an insane metabolism. It takes me around 350 grams of protein and between 6-800 grams of carbs just to maintain a bodyweight of around 250, let alone gaining. And I stay pretty lean while doing so. And I’m not talking feeding cravings with junk, I’m talking about feeding an appetite. If I’ve stuck to my meal plan for the day but am feeling hungry for some reason, I’ll have 3-4 soft boiled eggs with salt and pepper, a pickle, and a chunk of cheddar cheese or something along these lines. I’m my avatar photo….I’m about 246 eating about 750 grams of carbs daily with visible abs and veins in my quads

I just have the craziest cravings for whole eggs and chicken and rice lol. Dude you look great man I get it. I’m not worried about being less then 10% and grow slowly. I just am looking for packing on mass again. I would never allow myself to be 20% bf just to be strong a huge. I am fine with what I’m trying to accomplish and having a little bit of fat on me. Even reading through some of
Dante’s post about eating and about putting on that size to accomplish their goal contradicts what you’re saying. You’re entitled to your opinion but it’s an opinion non the less. I appreciate your thoughts on my post, I am not looking for one sided opinions but cmon eating chicken and rice compared to pizza and Nutella? cmon man that’s not what I was saying at all. I am still 5-600 above maintenance in what I’m doing while on a cruise of 250mg of test. I don’t think that In 4 weeks I’ll gain 5 pounds of pure fat that’s just crazy talk. Now if my diet was purely junk food (which there’s zero in my diet now) you’d have a valid point. Again I appreciate your input but I don’t really see how eating healthy above maintenance as long as it’s monitored would do this. Sometimes I feel my body feels I need more fat like half an hour after eating chicken veggies and rice so I’ll grab some nuts and call it good and my body feels better, really the same thing as a slice of pizza?

Reactions: Bio
I just have the craziest cravings for whole eggs and chicken and rice lol. Dude you look great man I get it. I’m not worried about being less then 10% and grow slowly. I just am looking for packing on mass again. I would never allow myself to be 20% bf just to be strong a huge. I am fine with what I’m trying to accomplish and having a little bit of fat on me. Even reading through some of
Dante’s post about eating and about putting on that size to accomplish their goal contradicts what you’re saying. You’re entitled to your opinion but it’s an opinion non the less. I appreciate your thoughts on my post, I am not looking for one sided opinions but cmon eating chicken and rice compared to pizza and Nutella? cmon man that’s not what I was saying at all. I am still 5-600 above maintenance in what I’m doing while on a cruise of 250mg of test. I don’t think that In 4 weeks I’ll gain 5 pounds of pure fat that’s just crazy talk. Now if my diet was purely junk food (which there’s zero in my diet now) you’d have a valid point. Again I appreciate your input but I don’t really see how eating healthy above maintenance as long as it’s monitored would do this. Sometimes I feel my body feels I need more fat like half an hour after eating chicken veggies and rice so I’ll grab some nuts and call it good and my body feels better, really the same thing as a slice of pizza?
For me personally with my metabolism I have to get fluffy to put on any real size. On the flip side, dropping my daily calories by 2-300 starts to make drastic changes quickly. Dieting is very easy for me, putting on muscle takes a shit load of hard work and boatloads of food

For me personally with my metabolism I have to get fluffy to put on any real size. On the flip side, dropping my daily calories by 2-300 starts to make drastic changes quickly. Dieting is very easy for me, putting on muscle takes a shit load of hard work and boatloads of food

Same here brother. Ecto life lol

William Bonac posted a video yesterday of 5 mistakes he made and one was his body telling him to eat certain foods and he didn’t listen then he gets a coach and the coach tells him to start eating those foods.

It might work for some, but not for all. Personally I have a horrible appetite and never want to eat. Gaining weight always requires force feeding for me. I think the real trick is eating foods that allow you to get hungry again sooner
Phil really got it to sink in my head that if your not hungry then your not anabolic, something is lacking in training, nutrition, gear (to much, to little, underdosed). Now when im not hungry I know something is wrong and I correct it and BOOM.. I'm hungry as hell again.

I'll take this man's advice! Training and nutrition knowledge is amazing 👏

I will take this skinny-fat any day of the week.

Screenshot_20210804-114447_Google.jpg Screenshot_20210804-114359_Google.jpg

if I ate when hungry id be obese, I like food. for me tracking is a must
Buy your not a bodybuilder, your a normal dude who goes to the gym to "play around".

Ps.
Hard to over eat lean protein, potatoes and brocolli (just an example).

When your ANABOLIC AS FUCK

One of Shelby Starnes athletes, most guys here don't eat this much DAILY/CONSISTENTLY
Screenshot_20210804-120033_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20210804-120002_Instagram.jpg

Phil really got it to sink in my head that if your not hungry then your not anabolic, something is lacking in training, nutrition, gear (to much, to little, underdosed). Now when im not hungry I know something is wrong and I correct it and BOOM.. I'm hungry as hell again.
In my case it’s a gastro intestinal disorder. I’ve been trying to get it sorted fir 15 years. I have found some foods that work for me and allow me to occasionally get hungry. But mostly it’s a struggle

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws