over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Heart Failure - Road to Recovery

completely agree here.
I was switched from Bisprolol (took it 5 days and didnt like it) to carvedilol (this one had one massive downside for me on the lower part of my body "cough cough") and finally nebivolol.
Nebivolol feels great imo. I can not really comment about really high intensity stuff like HIIT or something like this becuase i dont do that right now but regular workouts, moderate intensity cardio etc is no issue.
Only issue i have sometimes is low blood pressure but i also take a host of other drugs that lower BP (candesartan, diuretics,..)

If you choose a betablocker, use Nebivolol. Carvedilol also let me train as usual but i had other issues (does not affect everyone the same, i bet maldorf had no issues if he stayed on it..)
The Carvedilol didn't affect my exercise bad at all. I was still going into v tach though, so we tried Bisoprolol because it's more heart specific and powerful for pulse rate control. The Carvedilol was also lowering my BP too much. I was on the highest dose of 80 mg.

All of the beta blockers affect my ability to get a strong election. When you're in heart failure and scared you could die, dealing with a softer weiner is just a little blip! Pun intended.

completely agree here.
I was switched from Bisprolol (took it 5 days and didnt like it) to carvedilol (this one had one massive downside for me on the lower part of my body "cough cough") and finally nebivolol.
Nebivolol feels great imo. I can not really comment about really high intensity stuff like HIIT or something like this becuase i dont do that right now but regular workouts, moderate intensity cardio etc is no issue.
Only issue i have sometimes is low blood pressure but i also take a host of other drugs that lower BP (candesartan, diuretics,..)

If you choose a betablocker, use Nebivolol. Carvedilol also let me train as usual but i had other issues (does not affect everyone the same, i bet maldorf had no issues if he stayed on it..)

I am currently on carvedilol 6.25 mg twice daily and i dont have an issue doing cardio and getting my heart rate to the 150's. i generally do the stair stepper and my heart stays between 130 to 150. RHR is usually between 50 to 65. I have had multiple heart attacks but been lucky that i still have a decent ejection fraction.

yeah i guess it is dosage dependant. Your 2x 6,25 is the absolute beginner dosage for carvedilol.
my "dosage-goal" for carvedilol would have been 2x 25mg.
i guess my 7,5mg nebivolol should be comparaable to 35mg carvedilol daily (if one takes the equivalence models)

Everyone here who is on heart meds, do you take them for preventative maintenance or have you guys had heart issues? Other then M@NU and Maldorf, which have been open with their issues.

Everyone here who is on heart meds, do you take them for preventative maintenance or have you guys had heart issues? Other then M@NU and Maldorf, which have been open with their issues.
For me I use them to prevent cardiocascular remodelling by AAS and GH, also to prevent elevated blood pressure and all that stuff that comes with it for the heart and kidney.

Prior to my heart attack I was on Benicar for BP.

Have you guys looked into PCSK9 Inhibitors?
This is the future. I believe they cost a lot even with insurance coverage now. But they work and they work well.

Speaking of the future, Empagliflozin has shown to be very effective as a heart failure drug, especially for diastolic dysfunction which has had no treatment up until now. You can find it on these offshore online pharmacies like all day chemist if you struggle to get a prescription.

Speaking of the future, Empagliflozin has shown to be very effective as a heart failure drug, especially for diastolic dysfunction which has had no treatment up until now. You can find it on these offshore online pharmacies like all day chemist if you struggle to get a prescription.
Im gonna do some research on that stuff, thanks.
Diastolic dysfunction is my main problem since I started with AAS.

thanks, gonna research it.
But since they gave me "entresto" which they called the next superdrug for heartfailure and all it did to me was to feel miserable and cough blood after being on it around 2 weeks i am quite sceptical.

thanks, gonna research it.
But since they gave me "entresto" which they called the next superdrug for heartfailure and all it did to me was to feel miserable and cough blood after being on it around 2 weeks i am quite sceptical.
My cardiologist won't stop pushing it on me. Tried it once and felt nothing. Not worth the risk to me. It's a drug that was rushed to market before testing was completed.

Have you guys looked into PCSK9 Inhibitors?
That sounds like a good treatment for folks that aren't helped enough by stating.

Never heard of that. Surprised we don't see tv ads a lot. I'm lucky that mine has always been good. They still put me on a high dose statin.

the usage is for type 2 diabetes. Am i missing something or is there off-label use of this drug for heart failure?

the usage is for type 2 diabetes. Am i missing something or is there off-label use of this drug for heart failure?
yup it's a diabetes drug that was found to have major benefits for heart failure recently, so it's off label until it becomes a mainstream treatment which I imagine will happen assuming they're still studying it and it looks good.

yup it's a diabetes drug that was found to have major benefits for heart failure recently, so it's off label until it becomes a mainstream treatment which I imagine will happen assuming they're still studying it and it looks good.

Thats really cool man! thank you for posting this! I will have to look into this.

I found Empagliflozin under its european brand name called "Jardiance" at the German pharmacy. 30 Tablets with 25mg each for 155€ which is kinda expensive.
I might give it a try anytime soon - right now im on TRT so there's no need for it. It definitly looks like a great drug class.

Have your doctors told you guys to go easy on lifting or no restrictions?
they told me to keep heart rate to moderate levels and to avoid valsala manuver (dont know if its called that in english, not even sure if it is correct in german. More or less do not hold your breath during lifts).
i only train at machines right now. No squat movments, deadlift movements, leg presses, heavy barbell/dumbbell press, no free rows.
machines, cables, smith machine mainly and LISS cardio

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420