over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Post your Dirty Winter Bulk Cycle

Any fucking drug that negatively effects your training...THROW IT IN THE TRASH!
Extreme lethargy from MK677 throw it in the trash, gear giving you painful PIP, throw it in the trash!
Oh I did. I haven’t used mk in probably 8 or so years my I got through one bottle and never ran it again

Oh I did. I haven’t used mk in probably 8 or so years my I got through one bottle and never ran it again
5-10mg is worth running on top of GH. Most people overdose it on the expectation that it will act like multiple units of growth.

If I had a better appetite/digestion I’d probably be in the “it’s worthless” camp.

5-10mg is worth running on top of GH. Most people overdose it on the expectation that it will act like multiple units of growth.

If I had a better appetite/digestion I’d probably be in the “it’s worthless” camp.

Exactly. Now again I am not saying it's for everyone but for me 25mg+ MK-677 would be one of the worst things I could take. I would be the most unproductive person ever. I have tried it and recall sleeping 18 hours in one day. Just the most insane level of fatigue but I get the same from high doses of HGH. Now 5-10mg MK-677 is a totally different thing and it's a great booster to a cycle providing improved sleep, recovery and fullness.

Just switched things up. Dropped the primo after 5 months. Didn’t realize how shitty thst primo actually made me feel until I came off and went back on Deca. Within days I felt like Superman. The primo makes me look good but it is not a feel good compound if I run enough thst it’s working well. Seems 700 mg is the minimum that it seems to work well. 1400 mg a week seemed perfect. Now I’m using
700 mg test acetate
600 Deca
300 eq
60 mg anavar
4 iu hgh

Just switched things up. Dropped the primo after 5 months. Didn’t realize how shitty thst primo actually made me feel until I came off and went back on Deca. Within days I felt like Superman. The primo makes me look good but it is not a feel good compound if I run enough thst it’s working well. Seems 700 mg is the minimum that it seems to work well. 1400 mg a week seemed perfect. Now I’m using
700 mg test acetate
600 Deca
300 eq
60 mg anavar
4 iu hgh
Something is off with your diet/training/recovery. 700mg is a FINE dose for primo but it is not the minimum effective dose lol

1 gram test,600mg deca weekly,100mg drol,50mg dbol daily.I do orals 4 weeks on 4 weeks off non-stop

750 Sos 250/week
100 mg tren A/day
EQ 500 mg/week
4 IU gh/day

couldn't stop growing, literally had to back off. The EQ really kicks this in, never got my blood done during this, but I'm sure my levels skyrocketed

25 lbs in 8 weeks after 25 plus years of juicing

750 Sos 250/week
100 mg tren A/day
EQ 500 mg/week
4 IU gh/day

couldn't stop growing, literally had to back off. The EQ really kicks this in, never got my blood done during this, but I'm sure my levels skyrocketed

25 lbs in 8 weeks after 25 plus years of juicing
Any pics??

Any fucking drug that negatively effects your training...THROW IT IN THE TRASH!
Extreme lethargy from MK677 throw it in the trash, gear giving you painful PIP, throw it in the trash!
This is one of the greatest tips that people always pass on. I don't care what i'm taking or how good it is, especially now in my mid-40's, if it makes me feel like ass (the whole ass, not just the asshole, lol), it's out. Sometimes adjusting dosage helps with certain compounds, such as lowering tren as you get older, but if that doesn't help, it's out!

Would I have said this 20 years ago.....maybe, i'd have suffered a while before throwing in the towel, but sides are way less during those younger years, soi I usually had no issues.

MK for me was like being on some sort of downer the whole time I was on it, no matter the dosage. I was like a total bimbo falling asleep on it. I get the same with HGH, but it usually goes away after a month or two on it...or between that time. I only ever use 2-3.33iu of HGH for the most part, unless I do like 4-5iu EOD.

If there was something that increased appetite I would use it. I’m
Never hungry and eating just sucks. Thst mk increase appetite pretty good? I know hgh does
MK will make you hungry as hell!!! It agonizes the ghrelin receptor. I love it

MK will make you hungry as hell!!! It agonizes the ghrelin receptor. I love it
All the guys I know that have used mk told me it’s a trash drug that does very little. So I never used it. All steroids used to make me hungry now they all seem to do the opposite. Even cannabis stopped making me hungry and started to suppress my appetite greatly.

Yeah I've heard it makes some ppl tired. I never felt that. Good sleep and appetite are what I've noticed from it. And cannabis isn't even working? That's a tough one man. Is your liver okay?

Ya my lover is good. It’s just age and being burned out on force feeding for so many years my body just got tired of it I think .

We have about a month of summer left, im personally gonna jump off in September for 2-3 months and let shit stabilize, then wanna make a run at putting some serious weight on this winter. My "go to" for mass is usually Test/EQ/NPP, but im gonna switch it up here. Also think i will be giving slin a run.

Test E - 1000mg
DHB - 600mg
NPP - 500mg
Dbol - 50mg (4 weeks)
Anadrol - 50mg (4 weeks)
GH - 6iu
Slin - 5iu pre w/o, 5iu post w/o
Thinking of doing something simliar. How long are you running this blast? and How long was your cruise prior to this?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws