over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Carbing up with fats?

You need to cut off or reduce the water for at least a few hours before the show.
It really depends on the individual, that’s why it’s hard to write a plan for someone the last few days.

It really depends on the individual, that’s why it’s hard to write a plan for someone the last few days.
It's not really that hard with a shitload, the only individual dilemma is what to do Saturday morning when you wake up and check your conditioning. If slightly flat do you.
A. Eat more
B. Add a little water
C. Eat more plus a little water.

Most of the time the answer is B, with some really big Boyz it can be C.

You can't describe
You can't describe it that way because I don't know your body, I don't know how you eat at the moment, how you react to carbohydrates, changes in sodium, etc.

These are the general recommendations for a good carb load if you're really shreded
let's say you have a show on sunday
from Monday you reduce carbohydrates, but not too zero because energy routes will start to switch to a different type of "fuel"
let's say you finished your diet on 200g carbs

-Monday-Thursday 100g of carbohydrates and you increase your water intake by 1/3 of what you drink normally, let's assume that you are drinking 6 liters so you increase it by 8 liters, I would set sodium intake equally throughout the week to 3g (that 3g of sodium equals 12g of salt)

-on Friday you start loading and on the first day you give really hard
6 meals of 150g of carbs and 10g of fat
sodium 3g
water 6 liters

on Saturday morning you get up and if you are still uncharged, you give 5 meals of 150g carbs and 10g of fat and load shitem, here I do not interfere with burgers, etc. because protein is not needed at this point and can only hinder digestion. More like sushi + a few pieces of pizza + piss every time you get up at night - 1 rice waffle + a teaspoon of peanut butter
Water 3 liters until the 5th meal and set aside (then just a little to meals the next day so that digestion is not disturbed)
sodium all the time 3g

of course, it is written very inaccurately and in general, it is impossible to write out such things in advance, you have to control everything on a regular basis, also connect accordingly with diuretics etc. but it is a general scheme
Definately will give this a shot next time for trial appreciate the info 🙏

by shit loading you basically mean eating some junk or?

Would like to hear if anyone else have the same issues that i have when they carb up that the carbs just burns trough them.

Everytime i try to carb up but the carbs just runs direct trough me even i go as high as 900g+

I was thinking if i add fats with every meal like 10g maybe the carbs would stick better?

Whats your opinion on that?

Appreciate some help on this topic.

Thanks La_pantera
Fats slow down the burning of glycogen so add a small amount of fats to help fill out the muscles better.

by shit loading you basically mean eating some junk or?
Yes eating calorie dense food in a short time frame while controlling water. Your body must scavenge the water to process the glucose and thus dry you out and put some glycogen into your muscle. The body will pull a majority of this water from subcutaneous thus giving you a dry shrink wrapped look especially if you are peeled to the bone shredded.

Yes eating calorie dense food in a short time frame while controlling water. Your body must scavenge the water to process the glucose and thus dry you out and put some glycogen into your muscle. The body will pull a majority of this water from subcutaneous thus giving you a dry shrink wrapped look especially if you are peeled to the bone shredded.
You think it’s a legit strategy or rather a Hail Mary? I can definitely see it work well but also completely fuck it up.

You think it’s a legit strategy or rather a Hail Mary? I can definitely see it work well but also completely fuck it up.
Honestly I have never seen ANYONE fuck it up, it's so hard to when water is controlled, almost impossible to spill.

Lol all this is before most of you all time, this is OG professionalmuscle shit. Ken Skip Hill didn't fuck it up, zilla didn't fuck it up, Matt Porter didn't fuck it up.

It doesn’t have to be straight garbage food. Pancakes and real maple syrup always treated me well
You do want caloric dense food since you have such a short window of loading. I always preferred pecan pie 🥧 😋

give 'intense muscle skiploading' a search on the net. he also has a segment from a DVD he made years ago that goes into it a bit. for some it's a high carb, very low fat load; for others more moderate carbs with more moderate fat, as well, all kinds of approaches for all different metabolisms and body types, as well as different loading times

by far the hardest part is restricting water on a carb load

EDIT, Here you go

give 'intense muscle skiploading' a search on the net. he also has a segment from a DVD he made years ago that goes into it a bit. for some it's a high carb, very low fat load; for others more moderate carbs with more moderate fat, as well, all kinds of approaches for all different metabolisms and body types, as well as different loading times

Ha ha ha YES, eating all that yummy food with no fluids SUCKS! But it's amazing to wake in the morning and look in the mirror.

You do want caloric dense food since you have such a short window of loading. I always preferred pecan pie
Oh yes you definitely do, but I wouldn’t eat a cheesesteak or something that I don’t eat all that often but just sounds good personally. Too unpredictable. I’d eat some sort of shit that I eat on a regular basis and know exactly how it will treat my body. Like rice Krispy treats, five guys burger, a whole box of fruity pebbles, a bagel with a shit ton of cream cheese. Shit that I know my body digests without bloating

EDIT, Here you go
Thanks man!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost