over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

eat a chicken a day?

Fit2Serve

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
i have always thought bout doing this, never have in my younger competing days cuz so worried about weighing my food etc
BUT today i bought a whole chicken at grocery store. ate on it half the day.
thought dang if i bought 2 of these a day ate on em all day and added healthy sides... damn easy way to eat clean and cheap and tasty
anyone else think of this or do it?
well, image didnt load but whole chicken under heat lamp at grocery store...

And FYI, I used to normally consume around 3 lbs or so of chicken a day which is basically a whole chicken anyways

And FYI, I used to normally consume around 3 lbs or so of chicken a day which is basically a whole chicken anyways

Geez you guys are animals!

It would not be a challenge to eat 1 chicken, even 2 chickens a day.

It would not be a challenge to eat 1 chicken, even 2 chickens a day.
Depends on the chicken. I usually get 4-5 pounders and I’d definitely have a hard time eating two of those, unless they were the only thing I ate that day

The only time chicken shakes should be a thing is as the new dance craze the kids are doing!
Easy way to get down a lot of whole food. 6 ounce boiled chicken breast, 1 scoop whey iso, 80 grams of carbs from cooked cream of rice, 40 grams of dextrose, enough apple juice or orange juice to get it smooth and blend it all up. Around 60 plus grams of protein, 130ish grams of carbs, and depending on what my goals are sometimes 1 tbl olive oil. Takes me 10 seconds to drink and I’m done with one meal for the day. Been doing this for 16 years

40+ years ago I read where Arnold, when young would go up in the mountains near his home in Austria, do 20 sets of squats with some training partners then they would each eat an entire chicken!

I used to do this all the time! I would buy the raw chickens and spatchcock them. Then cook them all types of ways..and if I didn’t have time to do it that day I could get a rotisserie chicken at literally any grocery store.

probably the most convenient diet to stick to

Seems like a bit much but if its more "convenient" for you then go for it
If its a rotisserie chicken then im sure its loaded with more fat than your typical baked chicken breasts

Seems like a bit much but if its more "convenient" for you then go for it
If its a rotisserie chicken then im sure its loaded with more fat than your typical baked chicken breasts
Of course! Your dealing with skin and dark meat!

but, adjusting the macros is nothing new or extraordinary

I used to do this all the time! I would buy the raw chickens and spatchcock them. Then cook them all types of ways..and if I didn’t have time to do it that day I could get a rotisserie chicken at literally any grocery store.

probably the most convenient diet to stick to
I always spatchcock whole chickens. Turkeys too. They cook so much faster and stay juicer. A whole spatchcocked turkey takes like an hour vs 3-4 to roast a whole one. Spatchcocked turkey with Cajun spices and butter under the skin for thanksgiving last year

Attachments

• B398FDBC-6C5C-4C4D-B66E-309DDCD3531C.jpeg
    B398FDBC-6C5C-4C4D-B66E-309DDCD3531C.jpeg
    215.8 KB · Views: 19
I used to do this for work. I’d buy a whole rotisserie chicken from Costco for like 5.99 and it would be 3-4 meals for me each day plus added rice

I grab them from Publix on the way home if I can't be arsed to cook. I'll also maybe grab a prepared salad from them, as well, and throw the chicken in there

I always spatchcock whole chickens. Turkeys too. They cook so much faster and stay juicer. A whole spatchcocked turkey takes like an hour vs 3-4 to roast a whole one. Spatchcocked turkey with Cajun spices and butter under the skin for thanksgiving last year
I always spatchcock and make a a traditional salt brine but with added Jamaican curry and bay leaf…the seasoning post brine always changes…but my brine is pretty typical

looks like one publix rotisserie chicken, original flavoring, has 154g of protein and 69g of fat, 22g of it saturated. almost 1800mg of sodium

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws