over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HCG Cruise

Forget the HCG, take TRT test instead in between.

I would definitely never keep gains that way. Also, here’s the thing….the OP is a functioning autistic who doesn’t want to have children. I think we can safely assume from this that a good part of the reason is he has a 50 percent chance of passing this along to any children he sires. So why on earth would we want to attempt to keep his hpta functioning, and there’s no fucking way on earth bridging with hcg will help him keep his gains as well as just running 1-200 mgs of test would.
Tbh I think HCG will give you the equivalent of ~100mg/wk

No way in hell. I’ve been using AAS for nearly 20 years now and there’s no way. And I used a shitload of hcg in the beginning when cycling. I have 3 kids to prove it

No way in hell. I’ve been using AAS for nearly 20 years now and there’s no way. And I used a shitload of hcg in the beginning when cycling. I have 3 kids to prove it

I think it depends on how much you are using, no? I've been off test since my 15th. and My test levels are actually higher now. Granted, my total test was in the 600-750 range on 70mgs a week and usually ~950 on 100mgs a week. Right now on HCG my test was just measured at 929. Also, full disclosure I'm taking 5,000iu a week so this isn't some small dose of 250-500 iu, which I think is more of what you were referring to.

To the OP:
In either case regarding the above I have mixed thoughts on the topic. I hopped off so we could try to have a child but with that, after almost three months I have the best bloodwork I've ever had. It's not "really good", it's not "great", it's perfect in a way that it's what I'd want to see if my goal was to live to be 100 years old. It's better than when I was on 100mgs of test. But, why? That should not be the case. I've tried to keep all other factors the same and I can't figure it out. My did my HDL go from 50 on 100mgs of test a week to 74 on HCG only? Why in the world is my LDL 78 and it was 110 on 100mgs of test? I can't figure it out especially because my total test levels are the same so it's not due to having "high test".

I've been on some test for 10 straight years but I am not highly considering coming off and doing HCG for 12 weeks of the year. The first thing I'm going to do is once my wife is pregnant I'm going to go back on 100mgs a week and monitor my bloods. If my HDL goes back down, LDL rises, then it's clear (at least for me) there is some effect of exogenous test that is negative to my health.

Heavyhitter is also right and makes great points. I think it would also be interesting to drop to ~70mgs a week and add higher HCG for 3-4 months a year and check test levels and bloods and maybe that gives the best of both worlds? Or maybe it's just redundant?

Much of this also depends on your goals. Conceptually, there is something appealing to me with coming off all tesst a few months a year and using HCG only.

Interesting topic but it can also turn into splitting hairs. Maybe it's just best to lower the test way down, run some hcg with it get your body functioning a bit and call it a a day.

I've found it matches that almost exactly. For me, that's roughly the limit. I was using 12,000 iu a week of hcg for a short time and it got my test levels to ~1,100 but that is a crap load of hcg, of course. My current dose seems to have me quite similar to 100mgs of test.

Wow guys. Great discussion. I really appreciate it.

I've wondered if just doing a TRT bridge might do the same thing. My thought was getting rid of the exogenous testosterone would help me get better gains when I went back at it.

But why bother if he’s gonna use forever and has no need to recover hpta?
I agree throw in a true TRT dosage of 70-100mg testosterone.

I've wondered if just doing a TRT bridge might do the same thing. My thought was getting rid of the exogenous testosterone would help me get better gains when I went back at it.
its a great thought but 100mg testosterone is still going to let your body re-sensitize to the higher levels. It works very well. Absolutely no reason to drop test completely.

Theoretically, I think heavyhitter is right if kids are no concern just drop to a true or low trt. I literally go to a level to get my blood test levels at around 500-700 for at least some of the year.

In practical purposes though for me, I'm experiencing better health markers with the same testosterone bloods levels but using HCG instead of test. Maybe it's just a fluke.

From a "gains" perspective, dropping to a true or low trt should yield the same results as coming all the way off and doing the hcg thing.

The other thing is I feel amazing on the hcg...better than I did on 100mgs of test so I have to be honest that I'm quite conflicted at the moment.

Theoretically, I think heavyhitter is right if kids are no concern just drop to a true or low trt. I literally go to a level to get my blood test levels at around 500-700 for at least some of the year.

In practical purposes though for me, I'm experiencing better health markers with the same testosterone bloods levels but using HCG instead of test. Maybe it's just a fluke.

From a "gains" perspective, dropping to a true or low trt should yield the same results as coming all the way off and doing the hcg thing.

The other thing is I feel amazing on the hcg...better than I did on 100mgs of test so I have to be honest that I'm quite conflicted at the moment.
You’re getting activation of pathways that have been “sleeping” for awhile on heavy steroid cycle. Lots of good things are synthesized other than testosterone by our bodies and HCG wakes those up.

IIRC, the human testicles naturally produce 7-12mg testosterone per day. With HCG, they produce higher than normal levels. 15mg/day would be 105mg/wk. And that's without an ester weight.

You’re getting activation of pathways that have been “sleeping” for awhile on heavy steroid cycle. Lots of good things are synthesized other than testosterone by our bodies and HCG wakes those up.

Yeah I believe you are correct and this is likely convincing me to stay on some level of hcg for good with my trt. I spend most of the year on 100-140mgs a week with a bump to 200-300 here and there but I've been on test for a full decade until now. Heck last time I came off was also to have a kid lol.

Yeah I believe you are correct and this is likely convincing me to stay on some level of hcg for good with my trt. I spend most of the year on 100-140mgs a week with a bump to 200-300 here and there but I've been on test for a full decade until now. Heck last time I came off was also to have a kid lol.
I backfill with progesterone and pregnenolone and it achieves the same thing for me basically add HCG without the aromatization. If I rub HCG I have to run estrogen control drugs and I hate those.

I backfill with progesterone and pregnenolone and it achieves the same thing for me basically add HCG without the aromatization. If I rub HCG I have to run estrogen control drugs and I hate those.
yeah good idea thanks man!

everyone is saying the same thing.

if you dont want kids, there is no reason to be using HCG.
there ARE some benefits to running some sort of Hcg protocol but its very individual.
some guys will notice, some guys dont.

This is exactly why I just started running HCG this week after avoiding it for over 12 years of TRT. I NEVER want to have kids and don't care about the size of my balls so I always stayed away especially because of the risk of aromatization. But from a lot of the reading I've done its these secondary pathways that can really elevate your mood that have been neglected by me for a while now. HCG seems to be more than just about ball size while blasting or rebooting endogenous Test while bridging if you come off. Apparently its still very beneficial for your HPTA to remain active even if you are getting exogenous Test elsewhere.

This is exactly why I just started running HCG this week after avoiding it for over 12 years of TRT. I NEVER want to have kids and don't care about the size of my balls so I always stayed away especially because of the risk of aromatization. But from a lot of the reading I've done its these secondary pathways that can really elevate your mood that have been neglected by me for a while now. HCG seems to be more than just about ball size while blasting or rebooting endogenous Test while bridging if you come off. Apparently its still very beneficial for your HPTA to remain active even if you are getting exogenous Test elsewhere.

Yeah interesting discussion for sure. I also think once my wife is pregnant I'm going to stay on some amount of HCG. Not the 6,000+ iu's I'm on a week now though lol.

OP

You have three options as far as I can tell:

1. HCG solo "cruise/bridge" whatever you want to call it (for the record the OG B/C used hcg/clomid ONLY on the cruise its just most would not adhere so it became trt/lower dose test, this has been stated by the man himself on here)

2. low trt test only cruise

3. trt test low dose hcg

It's not like we have 74 options so try each one and draw your own personal conclusions based on lab work and quality of life.

I've found it matches that almost exactly. For me, that's roughly the limit. I was using 12,000 iu a week of hcg for a short time and it got my test levels to ~1,100 but that is a crap load of hcg, of course. My current dose seems to have me quite similar to 100mgs of test.
Thank you for including your test numbers. It really helps me going forward

i have never had a problem finding us pharmacy grade hcg (scripted) until this week. now, i am told by my doc it can no longer be compounded. so its either UG labs or nothing i suppose.

i have never had a problem finding us pharmacy grade hcg (scripted) until this week. now, i am told by my doc it can no longer be compounded. so its either UG labs or nothing i suppose.
Most hcg is made from the urine of pregnant Indian(not American) women. I’m betting due to covid getting the materials is likely harder

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws