over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What's your tanning bed routine?

UsmcOldSchoolMuscle

Registered
Wildfires have affectively blocked out the sun in many parts of California. Obviously a natural sun tan is not an option.

Please share your tanning bed routine. How often, and how long each session? Any other tips and tricks that one can supply will be greatly appreciated.

Maintenance: 1 x 8 - 10 minute session every 2 weeks (300 - 400mcg of mt2 after tanning)

Tanning: 1 x 10 - 12 minute session every week (500 - 600mcg of mt2 after tanning)

This does the trick for me. I'm German, Irish, French, French Canadian, and ever so slightly native American ancestry. YMMV.

Maintenance: 1 x 8 - 10 minute session every 2 weeks (300 - 400mcg of mt2 after tanning)

Tanning: 1 x 10 - 12 minute session every week (500 - 600mcg of mt2 after tanning)

This does the trick for me. I'm German, Irish, French, French Canadian, and ever so slightly native American ancestry. YMMV.
So…..Cajun?

Only peasants are tan

You claim five different ethnicities? That’s interesting.

I get tan driving in my car I hate it I tan so easily. The USA is the only place where people WANT to be tan, but I know this is different because it’s for bodybuilding.

I claim the ancestry of the mix of mutt genes my parents and family told me I have. I'm not out here mixing and matching what sounds good. Im not french, german, irish, etc as I dont have citizenship.

I'm 'murican. Great melting pot and all that? I can actually track back to when certain sides of my family got deported for not swearing fealty to a certain crown.

I know guys who claimed to be "100% Italian" (when theyve never stepped foot there but both parents were from there) who found out they had some African in their genes. That was hilarious.

Only peasants are tan

You claim five different ethnicities? That’s interesting.

I get tan driving in my car I hate it I tan so easily. The USA is the only place where people WANT to be tan, but I know this is different because it’s for bodybuilding.

On stage usually the dark you look the better you look that's why people use tanners

I've experimented by doing no tanning bed and getting spray tanned then doing tanning beds tanning beds you definitely look better on stage

Not set in stone but I like to try to start tanning 8 weeks out and start maybe once a week the twice a week and I'll do that. As far as winter months I may go in and tanning bed like once a month or something like that

During the summer I've been walking outside about 25 minutes first thing so that is well festa start getting too dark I start using sunscreen on my neck on my face. Usually it's not an issue though unless I'm out more than say half an hour

I claim the ancestry of the mix of mutt genes my parents and family told me I have. I'm not out here mixing and matching what sounds good. Im not french, german, irish, etc as I dont have citizenship.

I'm 'murican. Great melting pot and all that? I can actually track back to when certain sides of my family got deported for not swearing fealty to a certain crown.

I know guys who claimed to be "100% Italian" (when theyve never stepped foot there but both parents were from there) who found out they had some African in their genes. That was hilarious.

Oh I wasn’t disparaging, as someone who is 100% one ethnicity I just found it interesting but yea just like you I’m an American and proud to be. Also yes I know lots of people who claim to be this or that like they pulled it out of hat and just decided to go with it, it gets funny.

As for tanning, we have the only culture where being tan is valued. Any other culture being tan is the mark of a field hand peasant. But again that different for bodybuilding purposes.

Correct me if I’m wrong but I’m pretty sure it doesn’t block you from getting a tan, it might not feel like you’re getting tan but you actually are. I live in Washington state and we will get those smoke days too. I take my boat out all day and I’m usually pretty tan afterwards. I feel like it’s the same thing with overcast when I lived in Florida a day at the beach overcast you’ll always get burnt or tan

Lots of skin cancer from tanning beds I don’t want. I’ve used lots of mt2 and never had any moles or skin tags. It’s actually melanoma protective
Yeah I hope it works out the best for you whatever combination you choose. Personally I just spend a shit ton of time outside with my kid or playing various sports so I’m naturally pretty tan. My thighs are white as fuck because of shorts but who really cares lol

Yeah I hope it works out the best for you whatever combination you choose. Personally I just spend a shit ton of time outside with my kid or playing various sports so I’m naturally pretty tan. My thighs are white as fuck because of shorts but who really cares lol

Haha same!

Correct me if I’m wrong but I’m pretty sure it doesn’t block you from getting a tan, it might not feel like you’re getting tan but you actually are. I live in Washington state and we will get those smoke days too. I take my boat out all day and I’m usually pretty tan afterwards. I feel like it’s the same thing with overcast when I lived in Florida a day at the beach overcast you’ll always get burnt or tan
Correct. Clouds filter light, but not really uvb. You can get just as bad a sunburn on an overcast day

Which leaves you at a higher risk for melanoma. Malignant melanoma actually runs in my family and so does being really white so I use it for it’s proven effects at combating melanoma

I tried walking and it wreaked havoc on my throat.

I've never been in a tanning bed.

I get a bronze like tan just from being in the sun. I previously just walk my dog with my shirt off or play fetch with her in the backyard and that suffices for me to have a substantial tan.

The CA fires and poor air quality is quite lamentable and I just want to mitigate the shitty aspects of my current situation by not loosing my tan.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear