over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

It's time to get HUGE!

Elvia how difficult would splitting a capsule and making 2x caps from a 250mg cap? I heard DNP is incredibly messy and stains everything. I’d like to try smalllllll dose of DNP eg 100-125mg/day. I’m aware I could go 250mg EOD but I prefer extremely steady blood levels on drugs because I’m sensitive to sides.

Report how this dose works, you shouldn't even feel side effects and not be too flat at 200mg

I am flat anyway :D but yes this dose should/will be totally manageable. I have taken it before at 200mg with next to no side effects but good results. I will see how I feel and I may up to 400mg for the last week. I am doing this quickly but if I didn't have a time frame in mind I would probably run 200mg for approx 4 weeks.

I took my first cap about 1 hour preworkout last night. I did get hot in the gym but for no more than 10mins. Nothing major to report so far but I definitely can feel it and have a nice warm feeling. I have been sleeping with just a bed sheet (no duvet) recently and I never sweat during the night but today I woke up and I had sweat a little but nothing bad at all. It will build up over the next few days so I am sure I will get warmer but it's should be minimal. Although the issue is the weather should start getting much better so 200mg may be plenty if the temperatures starts rising again.

Elvia how difficult would splitting a capsule and making 2x caps from a 250mg cap? I heard DNP is incredibly messy and stains everything. I’d like to try smalllllll dose of DNP eg 100-125mg/day. I’m aware I could go 250mg EOD but I prefer extremely steady blood levels on drugs because I’m sensitive to sides.

It will be very messy but you could do it just make sure you wear gloves and don't let the powder touch any work surfaces (cover them). When completed I would also run each cap under water before you swallow them and make sure you drink lot's of water just after swallowing to make sure it doesn't come back up (that is bad). I would personally just go with 250mg EOD but it's up to you. Do that and see how you are and if you're ok move up to 1 cap per day. Now there are some who are extremely sensitive and if you are then sure take a very low dose. Although there is a misconception that 200-250mg is a big dose of DNP and it's not. Many feel 1 cap loads but many need 2 caps to really feel it. I would never go above 2 caps of the US ones because 500mg is a big dose and everyone will feel that a lot. It's like anything and some people need more/less than others but for DNP I would never recommend more than 500mg to people regardless of tolerance. I would simply just run it longer at the lower dose and the same applies to 200-250mg for more sensitive people.

I am really surprised what effect 1 cap of DNP for 2 days has had on me. All is good but it zapped my energy in the gym. It's worth noting I destroyed legs last night and my sleep was interrupted but it really isn't a factor because once I have preworkout and go to the gym I am usually gtg regardless of sleep etc. Training was good but I really struggled in between sets and I was much slower than usual. I feel a little warmer but that is nothing so far and feels quite nice but if it starts getting hot it could become an issue as things build up. Training was modified slightly due to my shoulder but was super intense just higher reps with slightly less weight.

Warm Up.
Standing DB Lateral Raises... 3 working sets.
Incline Bench DB Front Raises... 1 working set.
Standing Barbell Shoulder Press... 2 working sets.
Pec Deck... 1 working set.
Flat Bench... 1 working set.
Incline (slight) DB Flyes... 1 working set.
Machine Wide Grip Chest Press... 1 working set.
Tri-cep Pushdowns... 1 working set.
Incline Bench DB Tri-cep Extensions... 1 working set with each arm.
Superset of Rope Pushdowns, Overhead Tri-cep Extensions, V-Bar Pushdowns and Machine Dips... 1 working set.
Ab's and Stretches.

I was totally out of it at the end but wanted to do abs and once I started I forced myself to do quite a few sets. I am going to add them in most training days from now on. I done a few hard sets of weighted crunches (machine and cable/rope), ab twists (cable), flat bench leg pull in's and broomstick twists. I stretched for no more than 60 secs because I was exhausted.

Chicken breast, low fat houmous topped with avocado oil and blueberries.
Steak with chargrilled aubergine, courgette, red and yellow peppers and onions.

2 scoops of EAA's to have my supplements with.
BLT sandwich on malted bread and an Activia vanilla live yoghurt with granola (30g carbs, 3.3g fat and 8.7g protein).
40mg avar, 200mg DNP, preworkout powder and 2 scoops of EAA's.
TRAIN (2 scoops of EAA's, 10g glutamine, 5g taurine and 5g AAKG).
Cajun chicken with carrots, mung bean sprouts, broccoli, red and yellow peppers, red onion, babycorn and water chestnuts.
Steak with chargrilled aubergine, courgette, red and yellow peppers.

It will be very messy but you could do it just make sure you wear gloves and don't let the powder touch any work surfaces (cover them). When completed I would also run each cap under water before you swallow them and make sure you drink lot's of water just after swallowing to make sure it doesn't come back up (that is bad). I would personally just go with 250mg EOD but it's up to you. Do that and see how you are and if you're ok move up to 1 cap per day. Now there are some who are extremely sensitive and if you are then sure take a very low dose. Although there is a misconception that 200-250mg is a big dose of DNP and it's not. Many feel 1 cap loads but many need 2 caps to really feel it. I would never go above 2 caps of the US ones because 500mg is a big dose and everyone will feel that a lot. It's like anything and some people need more/less than others but for DNP I would never recommend more than 500mg to people regardless of tolerance. I would simply just run it longer at the lower dose and the same applies to 200-250mg for more sensitive people.
I’d do the 250 eod too

How's the BPC been for your bicep?

I have been very disappointed with it. BPC-157 and TB-500 are fantastic products but the stuff I ordered hasn't performed. It was the same for the LR3 as well... complete waste. I got them from UKpeptides and it's a big site and I have heard good things but these 3 items are troublesome for many companies. I am sure if I ordered their melanotan 2 or ghrp-2 it would be good but all 3 have been crap so I won't be buying from there again. I even upped my doses to 1mg BPC-157 daily and 2.5mg TB-500 every 3 days so the dose is more than enough.

Today was similar to yesterday. It's my 3rd day on 200mg DNP and I can really feel the difference. My energy is much lower and I have started craving food (treats) since starting. I also soaked my bed sheets last night but nowhere as bad as sometimes on tren in the past. My preworkout collection isn't like it has been in the past but I used one of my better products today and it helped but I was still struggling. I usually do 5ml synthetine preworkout but today I tried 4ml synthetine and 2ml syntheselen (5ml syringes fit about 6ml in) again to give me a boost. I got to the gym very late and I was the only person inside and there was no music on. I never usually need music or people like that but tonight I was struggling so it would have given me a boost. I even considered just walking home because I wasn't feeling it. I just said to myself take it 1 exercise at a time and I pushed through and had a great workout. I trained as hard as possible and when stretching at the end I was so out of it I was going to just go asleep on the floor in the gym but thankfully I didn't.

Incline Bench Rear Delt Raises... 1 working set.
Incline Bench DB High Row supersetted with Kelso Shrug... 1 working set.
Unilateral High Cable Bench Lat Row... 1 working set for each side.
Smith Row... 2 working sets.
Barbell Shrug... 1 working set.
T-Bar Row supersetted with T-bar Shrug... 1 working set.
Machine Preacher Curl... 2 working sets (L,R,B then L,R,B).
Seated EZ Bar Curls... 1 working set.
Standing DB Hammer Curls... 1 working set.
Hanging Knee Raises... 3 working sets.
Stretches plus pso-rite.

I pushed the weight for some movements and others were much lighter. Someone had left a barbell with just 1 pps and the t-bar with 2pps so for those I just repped out as many as I could for high reps with minimal rest between those movements. The Smith Rows were with 3.5pps so much heavier especially for my lower back. The pso-rite has made such a difference I can go heavier now and I feel fairly safe doing so. I have t-bar rowed 10 plates in the past so I am capable of going much heavier but there is no point risking it the amount of times my back has gone and I still went to failure for each movement so the intensity is there I am just careful with certain movements. I was amped up so I probably pushed bi-ceps more than I should due to my distal bi-cep tendon but it felt great. I done 25kg either side for 15 reps for the EZ Bar seated curls then 14 reps with 28kg db's for the hammer curls. I used the same weight for the high row and kelso shrugs so not exactly heavy but it does the job.

Chicken breast, low fat houmous topped with avocado oil and raspberries.

Whole egg and bacon sandwich on malted bread, strawberries and a high protein yoghurt.
40mg avar, 200mg DNP, preworkout powder and 2 scoops of EAA's.
TRAIN (2 scoops of EAA's, 10g glutamine, 5g taurine and 5g AAKG).
Cajun chicken and 200g red grapes (35g carbs).
Cajun chicken with carrots, mung bean sprouts, broccoli, red and yellow peppers, red onion, babycorn and water chestnuts.
Synthepure shake (approx 75g protein).

If I train tomorrow I will add in a miscellaneous day because there is no way my body is ready to train legs (max intensity) again. So my next training day will probably just be calves, abs and some cardio. If I go to a certain gym I will do loads of sled pushes/pulls as I miss doing those and they are super effective.

If I go to a certain gym I will do loads of sled pushes/pulls as I miss doing those and they are super effective.

I have access to these but never use them.

Effective in comparison to what? When/how do you schedule? Heavy/duration/etc.

Appreciate the response if you have the time.

I have been very disappointed with it. BPC-157 and TB-500 are fantastic products but the stuff I ordered hasn't performed. It was the same for the LR3 as well... complete waste. I got them from UKpeptides and it's a big site and I have heard good things but these 3 items are troublesome for many companies. I am sure if I ordered their melanotan 2 or ghrp-2 it would be good but all 3 have been crap so I won't be buying from there again. I even upped my doses to 1mg BPC-157 daily and 2.5mg TB-500 every 3 days so the dose is more than enough.
Nothing worse than bunk peptides. Especially when it’s for Injury recovery.

I have access to these but never use them.

Effective in comparison to what? When/how do you schedule? Heavy/duration/etc.

Appreciate the response if you have the time.

For me they are simply an effective way to train legs but they hit most body parts but with a big focus on quads, glutes, hams, calves, hip flexors and core. It also depends on your form what you hit and you could do pushes and/or pulls (back etc). I haven't done them in ages but they are also a great (and fun) form of cardio for me and I go heavy so they help in every regard. Now heavy is relative to the sled and the surface but I usually go up to approx 100kg in plates but it honestly doesn't matter and any weight above 40kg is gtg for me. The less weight the longer I push. I wouldn't overcomplicate things and just go as long as you want. They are torture but very rewarding at the same time. I would just add them in once per week and see how you get on. It makes sense to add them in at the end of a leg day or perhaps if you train legs once weekly to do them in the middle so approx 3 days after legs. Let me know how you get on with them.

how's the cut on dnp going?

As I post I love bodybuilding but I also have a social life but I regret overdoing things on the weekend. All is good now though. The cut with DNP is going fantastic. However as summer is nearly over I said to myself to have a few nights out but be sensible. Long story short I go out with my crazy mate I have an after party at mine starting at 6am and finishing at 6pm. Obviously drugs were involved and I always regret it. If I went home at 6am nothing would be effected. The fact I stayed up meant all I ate the following day was about 500 calories (chicken and pineapple) and it just messed up my routine and well being. I have told myself never again and I will stick to that. Those sort of parties are a complete waste of time. If I was surrounded with pretty girls I may feel different but it was just me and a few mates so a total waste and very bad for my health.

As a result I decided not to take anything and I loaded up on synthergine. I honestly think I took about 20ml synthergine on the Monday and Tuesday and it definitely helped. I have added a few extra carbs in and now I am looking really good. A day of fasting is not a bad thing it's just the reasons why I done that fast are what make it bad. I had a great PUSH workout yesterday. Tonight I trained PULL and also added everything back in (minus the DNP) and it felt really good. As I had some rice pre and post workout I added 5iu slin, 2.5iu hgh and 5ml synthetine preworkout plus all my AAS (200mg mast e, 150mg test e and 40mg avar).

My plan is to add DNP back in tomorrow at 1 cap and resume my standard diet which is very restrictive. After the DNP I will slowly reintroduce carbs and keep fats very low and fill back out. I am actually really happy with how I am looking now so even though I messed up the day of fasting and the water falling off from the DNP has created a good look. I feel much tighter than I did 1 week ago. Now I just need to come down further before filling back out.

I wanted to post about my modified training recently. As I was on DNP the difference in mental/physical energy was huge for me. I had no other side effects apart from struggling through my workouts. I always do PPL and follow similar training plans each time but on my way to the gym because of my lack of energy I wanted to keep it simple. I thought how can I hit each body part hard but keep exercises limited so I don't have to move around the gym. Sounds silly but I just wanted to stay put in 1 place and hit my working sets hard and keep it simple. So I lowered exercises and incorporated 3 working sets for most of those movements. I would warm up to a heavy weight then do a working set for at least 8 reps, take approx 1 min rest and lower the weight and try to get over 12 reps and then rest again and go for over 20 reps. My training day looked like...

Warm Up
Calf Presses... 3 working sets (low, moderate and high reps).
Seated Leg Curls... 3 working sets (low, moderate and high reps).
Hip Adductors... 1 working set.
Hack Squat... 3 working sets (low, moderate and high reps).
Walking Lunges... 1 working set.
Stretches.

My memory is playing tricks on me (no surprise after my weekend) but I think I done the above but I may have added in another movement somewhere. Yesterday I done something similar for PUSH and tonight I done...

Incline Bench DB Rear Delt Raises... 3 working sets (low, moderate and high reps).
Incline Bench DB High Row... 2 working sets (1 loading and 1 drop off).
Unilateral Cable Lat Row... 1 working set for each side.
Barbell Row... 3 working sets (low, moderate and high reps).
Barbell Shrug... 1 working set.
Rack Pulls... 2 working sets (1 loading and 1 drop off).
Seated DB deadlifts... 1 working set.
Machine Unilateral Preacher Curl... 3 working sets (L,R,L,R,L,R) using low, moderate and high reps.
Seated EZ Bar Curls... 3 working sets (low, moderate and high reps).
DB Hammer Curls... 1 working set.
Stretches plus pso-rite.

As I have been off DNP for 5 days my energy in the gym is back to normal but I expect it to lower again from tomorrow.

My diet today was...

Chicken breast, garlic and red pepper houmous and blueberries.
Whole egg and bacon sandwich on malted bread and an Activia vanilla live yoghurt with granola (30g carbs, 3.3g fat and 8.7g protein)
5ml synthetine, 5iu insulin, 2.5iu HGH, 40mg avar, preworkout powder and 2 scoops of EAA's.
Chicken Breast, jasmine rice and goji berries (40g carbs from rice and 20g from goji berries).
Banana.

TRAIN (2 scoops of EAA's, 10g glutamine, 5g taurine, 5g creatine and 5g AAKG).
Chicken Breast, jasmine rice and honey (40g carbs from rice and 20g from honey).

Cottage cheese and raspberries.

My protein looks quite high but for some meals but I get chicken breast packs and they are only 40g protein per meal so nothing over the top. If I cook chicken breast then it's closer to 60g per meal. Steaks range from 40-60g per meal. Cottage cheese about 35g protein per meal. So it adds up but it's nothing too high but I am now taking in EAA's between meals that help bump things up. Everything else is limited and as I move along I even take notice of food volume so my waist only tightens up through time which I definitely needed :eek::D My PUSH day yesterday was similar to me LEG day approach and looked like...

Warm Up.
Standing DB Lateral Raises... 3 working sets (low, moderate and high reps).
Seated Barbell Shoulder Press... 3 working sets (low, moderate and high reps).
Pec Deck... 3 working sets (low, moderate and high reps).
Machine Press... 3 working sets (low, moderate and high reps).
Superset of Overhead Cable Extensions and Machine Dips... 3 working sets (low, moderate and high reps).

Now for some movements (especially machines) they are too light to do a low rep set so in that event I really slow down the reps (5 sec negatives for example) and may even do some paused reps and I even decreased the rest period between sets just so I could truly fail in the planned rep ranges. Nothing needs to be exact as long as I truly fail but I aimed to fail roughly in the 8-10, 12-15 and 20+ rep ranges.

That´s some serious after partying going on there Elvia! I know the feeling very well, I don´t indulge much these days and I try to do it on Fridays so I have the rest of the weekend to recover, also reducing the amount of alcohol had a positive effect, I purposely switched to whisky & coke years ago since I was downing gin lemons like they were plain Fanta (I only drink socially, I don´t even have beer at home). Regrets in those situations usually come from the amount of money spent, the company you keep, the quality of the "preworkout" and the appointments you miss so I tend to plan accordingly. You have a great thread here, I like reading about yours and others non training experiences too since it humanizes the person behind the forum name / avatar.

For me they are simply an effective way to train legs but they hit most body parts but with a big focus on quads, glutes, hams, calves, hip flexors and core. It also depends on your form what you hit and you could do pushes and/or pulls (back etc). I haven't done them in ages but they are also a great (and fun) form of cardio for me and I go heavy so they help in every regard. Now heavy is relative to the sled and the surface but I usually go up to approx 100kg in plates but it honestly doesn't matter and any weight above 40kg is gtg for me. The less weight the longer I push. I wouldn't overcomplicate things and just go as long as you want. They are torture but very rewarding at the same time. I would just add them in once per week and see how you get on. It makes sense to add them in at the end of a leg day or perhaps if you train legs once weekly to do them in the middle so approx 3 days after legs. Let me know how you get on with them.
Thanks for the reply.

Have been on and off this site for years on different accounts - always enjoyed your posts and attitude to BB and life in general.

As I posted the other day I stopped dnp (and everything else) to give my body a break (after going out etc) but I have restarted it at 1 cap per day. I really noticed a big difference with water dropping off after stopping it but some has come back since readding 2.5iu hgh. I am using black tops and they always fill me up with water. I should note I never use the traditional fatburners many like to use and it's been many years since I have used t3 or clen. I have also used minimal dnp so I am still learning how my body responds to it. As posted in the past I have had fantastic results with the minimal dnp I have used. Although the one time I tried 2 caps I had a bad allergic reaction a few days in so I have always kept it to 1 cap per day. I find it so effective and at 1 cap I don't get any bad side effects apart from the lack of energy in the gym. I took my 1st dose earlier so I feel warmer now but nothing too bad. I took it just before leaving for the gym so my energy levels weren't effected tonight. I had an amazing workout and done something similar to last PUSH day.

Warm Up.
Standing DB Lateral Raises... 3 working sets (low, moderate and high reps). 24kg, 18kg and 12kg.
Seated Barbell Shoulder Press... 3 working sets (low, moderate and high reps). Low was with 2.5pps, med 1.5pps and high 1pps.
Pec Deck... 2 working sets (1 loading and 1 drop off).
Decline Smith Press... 2 working sets (1 loading and 1 drop off). Loading was with 3.5pps and drop off with 2.5pps.
Unilateral Cable Pushdowns... 1 working drop set with 2 drops in weight for each arm.
Lying EZ Bar Skullcrushers supersetted with EZ Bar Tri-cep Press... 2 working sets.
Stretches.

My diet the last 2 days has been a bit different. It wasn't even planned but I am running with it as it suits me well and how I feel like eating. Frequent meals made up of mainly protein and keeping an eye on overall food volume.

1.5 litres of water (lemon, ginger and 15g glutamine).
Chicken breast, blueberries, raspberries and coffee.
Chicken breast, bacon and avocado sandwich (restaurant).

40mg avar, 200mg DNP, 5ml synthetine and preworkout powder (with 5g AAKG and 5g taurine).
TRAIN (2 scoops of EAA's, 15g glutamine, 5g taurine and 5g creatine).
Cajun chicken and mint sauce.
Steak with BBQ sauce.

Cajun Chicken with blueberries, blackberries and coconut.

Tomorrow will be similar (minus the restaurant food) with most of my meals consisting of meat with salad, vegetables, berries or just sauce. Some of the sauces I have are next to no calories. I love mint sauce and that is mainly made up of sugar and salt but literally 10g carbs (sugar) per meal so nothing too bad and I enjoy it a lot. So carbs are being lowered but not for long. I am feeling good and in 1 week I will be much closer to where I want to be.

I will now be adding in 1-2 high protein yoghurt meals per day. I prefer 2 brands with the main being the FAGE 0% fat greek yoghurt. I have bought 500ml pots which contain per 100ml 0g fat, 3g carbs and 10.3g protein. As I like to have smaller frequent meals I will probably split that into 2 small meals. So per 250ml that's 7.5 carbs and 25.75g protein. I will mix in 2 scoops of grape flavoured eaa's into each serving to bump up the protein content. In addition to probably adding some mixed berries into each portion to bump up the carb/anti-oxidant content. These taste incredible so it's worth trying if you haven't already. Just buy an EAA product in a nice fruit flavour (grape, lemon, blueberry, passion fruit etc) as they go great with yoghurt.

You mention whole egg on malted bread a lot. Have you ever had creamed eggs on toast? My favorite breakfast ever. I’ll have like 4 of these. It’s har boiled eggs, then you shred them on a cheese grater. Like them in top of some toast and top with beschemel sauce(1 tbl butter, 1tbl flour stored till combined, then add 1/2 cup milk and simmer until thickened and pour over the top with some bacon
You have some good recipes. You should start an easy to make recipe thread.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws