YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ProWristStraps - Simply the BEST in the WORLD!

You can go ahead and add Sam Byrd and all members of The Iron Playground to that list! Dont believe me? check out my signature! thanks Alan!

Who just brike the 198 body weight World Record with a 1003 pound squat with APT's ZRV-Pro Knee Wraps??????Sam Byrd,..........thats who!!!! Congrats MAN!!!!! Check the June 07 Issue of PLUSA :)

Talk to me man to collect your APT bonus!!!!
I'll write to you directly.

Alan T.
www.ProWristStraps.com

There is no such school called missouri state?? Only southwest missouri state, southeast missouri state, northwest missouri state, but no just missouri state. Just thought I would bring this up incase of any mix up.

Maverick

Just a matter of words,................one of the Missouri State Universities Strength and Conditioning coaches placed a school order ;-)

Alan T.
www.ProWristStraps.com
APT Inc. Pro Gear

Knee Wraps are excellent if you want to use them and if you can use them for what you are doing. Knee Wraps "kind of" come more into play with Powerlifting,.....but they can help you with knee support and allow you to lift more and control more weight for regular lifting,..............What is your full purpose with lifting. Muscle, Strength, definition etc etc? Knee wraps do their job and the better quality wrap the better they help you. Knee Wraps can add 100+ pounds to your lift or they can aid you in support for just lifting. Knowing exactly what you lift for kind of lets me give my personal advise depending as every lifter is different in their goals,......but over all, knee wraps DO help in MANY ways.

As far as lifting straps or lifting hooks, again that is a personal choice in what you are trying to do and what works best for you. Straps and hooks do help LOTs if that is something that you are comfortable using. Some like them and some don't. Some use them ALL the time and some only when they need them. If you want to write to me at [email protected] and tell me a bit more about your lifting I can help recommend something for you. If you don't like what you get or if it doesn't work for you,...........you get ALL of your money back,.............and many times I'll still let you keep the gear. Let me know :)

Alan T.
CEO, APT Inc. Pro Gear
www.proWristStraps.com
Ok, I'll write you an email to let you understand my needs, since I live in Europe I will ask you about overseas shipping costs for the gear you'll help me to choose, thanks.

I was impressed with the APT knee wraps when I borrowed from Mainevents a few weeks ago when doing legs and ordered my own. Had to have a pair they are awesome. I get the package today with the wraps! Good Deal. They are great.

Bad Deal. Thought I would order a shirt since I was impressed with their product. Of course the invoice shows the charge to my card for the shirt $15.90 (yea I wear an xxl, I am huge like that), but a note that says, back ordered 2 weeks or less. Which is fine with me, as long as I get it.

Wraps, impressed yes, shirts, stands to be seen!

(cool magnite though)

Sorry about that man, I usually keep 100+ shirts in each size in stock to include, hoodies and tank tops at any one time,...........but several folks bought a TON of them in the last week week and a 1/2 or so and wiped me out of stock. So your shirt is coming man and it is not a bad thing. When I order $5000 in shirts at my cost it takes my screen printer about 2-3 weeks to complete and deliver. In fact write me at [email protected] and I'll send you a free tank top to go along with your back ordered T-shirt :) Back ordered items are just part of doing business, I try 100% to not have it,.......but it will always pop up due to order states, logistics or late deliveries. But it's on me in the end and I am sorry!!!!!

Alan T.
[email protected]
www.ProWristStraps.com

hey Alan! i didnt know u had tanks!

i need to get some new wraps for Louies IPA Pro meet in august. ill shoot u and email.

Sorry about that man, I usually keep 100+ shirts in each size in stock to include, hoodies and tank tops at any one time,...........but several folks bought a TON of them in the last week week and a 1/2 or so and wiped me out of stock. So your shirt is coming man and it is not a bad thing. When I order $5000 in shirts at my cost it takes my screen printer about 2-3 weeks to complete and deliver. In fact write me at [email protected] and I'll send you a free tank top to go along with your back ordered T-shirt :) Back ordered items are just part of doing business, I try 100% to not have it,.......but it will always pop up due to order states, logistics or late deliveries. But it's on me in the end and I am sorry!!!!!

Alan T.
[email protected]
www.ProWristStraps.com

I truly appreciate that. Like I said your knee wraps are great! excellent product.

Just received an email from Alan and would like to thank him for his professionalism. You have a customer for life! Nice to know people still take pride in their business.

I am going to tell you right now "NO NAME", you are talking CRAP, I am not sure why you are even allowed on this forum, go play on Ebay or something,............write to me or call me (I"ll pay for the call) Toll Free 1-888-236-1258 and ask for Alan P. Thomas the CEO of the company. I NEVER play with anybodies money, time or orders,...NEVER. I have no right to. If you want to mislead PM members go somewhere else and do it. I sell to lifters all over the world and my accountant tells me that I have about 8 million reasons annualy to keep on growing the business and to keep having lifters break world records using my gear. There is a reason that I and the lifters out there have been successful,..............excellent gear and excellent customer service. If I sent you a check for the amount of FREE gear that I give to the US military bases stationed over seas, events that I sponsor, 100+ individual lifters that I sponsor and the free gear that I give to 50+ forum and board mebers, I'd make you a RICH man just off of what I give a way FREE yearly. Talk to me trouble maker, what is your Order ID or E-mail address and I'll look up your order.

Alan T.
CEO, APT Inc. Pro Gear
www.ProWristStraps.com

Alan runs one of the most professional businesses I have seen. His customer service is ALWAYS impeccable. Countless people can attest to that.

Thanks for giving us the update.
Good to know, as I was seriously going to order a pair ...

Not anymore!!

Alan has the best customer service. Order your pair as you will be happy. I can vouch for that.

If you want to write to me at [email protected] and tell me a bit more about your lifting I can help recommend something for you. If you don't like what you get or if it doesn't work for you,...........you get ALL of your money back,.............and many times I'll still let you keep the gear. Let me know :)

Alan T.
CEO, APT Inc. Pro Gear
www.proWristStraps.com
Ok Alan, I sent you my
mail friday, you can call me over-zelous but I know sometimes emails get lost, so I found pasting it here was a good idea...

Hi Alan, thanks for your kind reply on the board, as I found time
to write few lines I did it, as I started saying in the discussion
I think it is wise to protect my knees during squat but I don't
want to loose flexibility, in other words I need something htat
protects me but that let me move freely when I do 800 pounds leg
presses.My second need is something that can help me to hold the
barbell during the deadlifts beyond 350 pounds (that's the maximun
weight I canhold with my bare hands) I don't know if is better to
use the straps or the hooks, maybe both. In few words I need to
squat over 400, leg press around 800 and deadlift 300 and higher.
I am a bodybuilder, my current stats are 5.8h @ 197lbs, I'm in
cutting phase so guess my weight shoud go up to 230 bulking, my
bones are quite thin, I tried come hooks, one type was engineered
correctly, the weight was loaded in a balanced way thru a 45
degrees crossed buckle inside the hand but it was too weak and
broke soon, the second one was straight and the during a heavy set
the iron was pushed against the base of my thumbs that almost
dislocate them, I had the areas swollen and bruised for a week.
You may say I'm overcautios but I want to buy gear I can use
completely and massively in my workout, I found so many models and
there is the chance some can fit my needs. Please tell me also how
much it will take shipping to Italy.

Thanks

I really don't rate this company at all,money has left my account nearly a month ago and i have no reply to emails and no goods

Poor service

I really don't rate this company at all,money has left my account nearly a month ago and i have no reply to emails and no goods

Poor service

Mate, you have no credibility. You are brand new, all you have done is complain about two of the most reliable sponsors that exist, without any kind of proof. Both of the sponsors that you compained about have been around for many years and they have never had a single complaint until you turned up.

APT great service and fast

Just wanted to say, just placed my first order with APT the other day and the items have arrived today. I was so pumped that I just ordered more chains from them.

APT

had to stop here and thank APT for their awsome service...
i bought some knee wraps from them a while back and love them soo much i went and ordered straps too. custom made to my specs and delivered to my door in less than a week!!! too bad im not doin back till thurs.... can't wait!!!

peace
WINGS

I have a pair of their super thin 1000 lbs straps and they are awesome! I highly recommend them.

it's by far my favorite switched from titan support to apt, and like the ROR in the wrist wraps and also the straps are durable!!

Ordered a sled from them last weekend it arrived today. Love these guys. Next purchase will be a log.

You can not go wrong with APT!!!! Alan is a great guy, and his company has great customer service.

RP

Poor service

No-Go was a fraudulent bastard. If you see him on any other board, beware.

APT has always made me very happy. They're everywhere and always come through with quality.

No-Go was a fraudulent bastard. If you see him on any other board, beware.

APT has always made me very happy. They're everywhere and always come through with quality

I agree with Tyrone. I am very happy as I bought so much stuff from APT. Big bump for them!!! Excellent products and materials and long lasting too.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws